Chapter 2

Everything Has Changed

“I already found a job.”

 

From concentrating on the book she is reading Chorong lifted her head and gave me a sharp look.

 

“So you’re not gonna accept the tutor job.”

 

That wasn’t a question but a statement.

 

“It looks like it. You do know my personality, right? And my kind of personality is very dangerous to clash with Park Chanyeol’s personality. So I’m just thinking of world peace.”

 

“World peace, my foot. C’mon Yoon Bomi, you can earn more money in this job with lesser time and lesser energy.”

 

“I have to agree with the more money lesser time argument of yours but not the lesser energy. What do you think I will use when I declare war with him?”

 

“And who told you that you’re declaring war with him? You’re just gonna be his tutor and just until this semester ends because his parents are planning to transfer him to the States.”

 

I stared at her.

 

“Park Chorong-”

 

“And I have to apologize in advance.”

 

“For what?”

 

“For everything that I had done to you. But just think of it that as a friend I always want the best for you that’s why I’m doing this things. So I’m sorry for not really being sorry.”

 

I got confused with what she said. What is she apologizing for?

 

“Yoon Bomi, you are called to the dean’s office.”

 

It was Namjoo one of my blockmates. She is a student assistant at the dean’s office.

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t know. The dean just told me to look for you.”

 

“Ok.”

 

I looked at Chorong who had a nonchalant expression on her face. She just shrugged her shoulder and looked away.

 

I don’t have a good feeling about this.

 

I gathered my things and walked to the dean’s office.

 

By the way there’s a tiny information that I forgot to tell you. Park Chanyeol’s mother is our dean.