Chapter 4

Everything Has Changed

“Hello.”

 

I bowed as I greeted my soon to be tutee slash study buddy or whatever it is that you want to call it.

 

I believe in first impression and both of us don’t have a nice first impression with each other so I’m expecting that we will not be the best of friends even if given the eternity.

 

He is sitting in the couch with a smug look on his obviously stubborn face. He didn’t even bothered to stand up and return my greeting. He just looked at me for a second and returned his attention to his smart phone.

 

Why of all people does he have to be my tutee?

 

The famous Park Chanyeol, member of the group Royalties. It’s a group consisting 7 famous guys in the campus that just happens to be friends. But their group doesn’t really have an official name. I just heard from Chorong that only the students invented the name because they are always the center of the student’s fantasy and gossips especially the girls. And so the name Royalties was invented. Honestly it fits because they are all sons of rich businessman owners and therefore heirs to their empire. They are all born with a golden spoon in their mouth. But the world doesn’t stop there in showing that fairness doesn’t exist in reality. They are all, well almost all excel in something. Sports, academics, etc.

 

In Park Chanyeol’s case he excels in sports and flanks in academics. I almost wondered why he is still in school even with his record when I remembered that his family owns a large share in the school.

 

The minute I entered the room I know that we won’t have a good relationship. From the start I don’t like him and I don’t think I will ever like him.

 

“I’m Yoon Bomi your tutor.”

 

“I don’t need a tutor.”

 

“Ok, let me rephrase that one I’m Yoon Bomi, your study buddy.”

 

“I don’t need a study buddy.”

Even though I expected that kind of reaction from him I still felt kind of surprised. I didn’t expect him to be so blunt with his words. And he’s talking to me like I don’t mean anything. How dare he?

 

Just because he’s rich he can do anything he wants to?

 

“I doubt that. You were kind of behind with your studies so-“

 

“Don’t pretend like you know everything about me just because my mom said a few things about me.”

 

“Well Mr. Park I’m not pretending to know you. I’m just trying to do my job.”

 

“I already told you that I don’t need a tutor so you may leave.”

 

“Your mother said otherwise. And your grades clearly show that you desperately need one.”

 

I tried to stress the word desperately just to piss him off. I really don’t like his attitude but this job is very important. This is a big help to me so I should be patient.

 

But he seemed to be affected by what I said because he set aside his phone and faced me with a serious face. Is he trying to scare me?

 

“What do you know about my grades?”

 

“I saw everything and frankly speaking it is a disaster. I even wondered how you passed or did you even learn something?”

 

“Well, let me tell you something. Who needs to learn them anyway? Even if I learn them or not, that would not make a difference. The moment I was born I was bound to take over the company so what’s the point in doing well in my studies? Rich people like me doesn’t need good grades. However poor people like you desperately need it in finding a job.”

 

I’m dumbfounded by what he said so I wasn’t able to say something in return. Then he smirked and continued on playing on his phone. Yes, I’m poor but what gave him the right to talk like that to me? Just because he’s rich doesn’t mean that he can insult me.

 

“Yeah, you’re right. Rich people like you doesn’t need education, only poor people like me. Well I should call you uneducated then? And since you’re uneducated you also don’t have any manners. I shouldn’t be surprised with the words that are coming out from your mouth right now because you’re an uneducated person.”

 

I went out of the room without even saying goodbye. But I doubt if he cared anyway.

 

This is the reason why I really have no interest in taking this job. Speaking of, I have to give Chorong a call.


(a/n: I'm so happy even though I'm stressed because I keep on getting subscibers ^^ Thank you so much guys. I hope that you'll enjoy and read the story until the end. And I also hope that I won't disappoint you XD)