An Apology : Not an Update

Everything Has Changed

(Hi guys! What’s up? It’s been a while since I’ve updated the story and I would like to apologize because I’ve been busy with internship.

This is all for you who are curious on what’s going on inside Chanyeol’s mind. He’s just as confuse as me while I was writing this story. Just kidding. Anyway, this is really what’s he is thinking all this time. I hope you’ll like it and I would really extend my heartfelt and sincere thank you to everyone out there reading my story and to the upvotes and to the comments. It gives me strength and inspiration to continue writing. Actually I have three asianfanfics account and this is the second account that I posted a story. In the first account there are barely views with no comment and upvote. Honestly I was discouraged and thought that I’m not really a good writer and I’m not meant to be in this field. I’ve always wanted to be a writer even though people around me doesn’t really think that I can be a good one. I know that my grammar and my choice of words isn’t really that great. I know that I’m not really that good and I’m just an ordinary writer myself but with all the comments that I read and the upvotes that I received, it made me feel that I’m floating on cloud nine. So I’ll be forever thanking you guys and I will thank you over and over again even though you’ll get tired of it. Your comments and support increased my confidence that I can really write and that I should pursue this dream of mine.

 

And I would like to apologize if I can’t insert and elaborate so much about Chorong and Joonmyun because I want this story to be solely focused on Bomi and Chanyeol. Anyway you don’t have to worry because I’m making a separate story about them. I will try to answer your questions about their relationship there. I hope that you’ll look forward to it and you’ll support it.

 

I would like to apologize for the late update. After the semester ended my mind went blank and there’s literally nothing that I can think of. Also I slept a lot in exchange for the sleepless nights during finals week. And now I’m starting on my internship so I’ll probably be kind of busy but don’t worry guys I will really update you. I was really planning on the whole story to be Bomi’s POV but since there some requests about Chanyeol’s POV I’m trying my best to make it. Honestly I had a hard time making this one because I don’t have a lot of guy friends (three at most) so I have no idea what’s going on inside their head.

 

I’m actually worried that if it will take a long time for me to update you will get tired of waiting. I’m really sorry guys and don’t worry I will try my very best to update. I just need your patience and understanding. Thank you ^^)