Chapter 16

Everything Has Changed

 

Where are you?

 

I looked at the screen of my phone. It’s Chanyeol texting me, his 5th text this day to be exact. And I have a very valid reason not to reply, I have no load and besides we have no schedule for tutorial today. Exams week just ended and he said that he doesn’t want to be disturbed today.

 

The next morning an angry Chanyeol was standing at the door of my classroom.

 

“Your teacher is absent. We have to talk.”

 

Without a warning he grabbed my hand and dragged me in front of a lot of students. This is not a good situation. How can he do that in front of them? I tried to wriggle and break free from his grasp but he gave me a scary look.

 

“Hey, where are we going? What’s wrong with you? Did you realize that you just grabbed my hand in front of the students? And do you know what that action means? It means that we know each other and there’s something going on between us which is absolutely wrong because there’s nothing going on between us. And I don’t know why you’re acting this way.”

 

He didn’t answer me until we reached the back of the auditorium. When we reached one of the bench beside the tree he forced to make me sit but still grasping my hand tightly.

 

“Did you know that I waited for more than 3 hours yesterday at the library until they closed? And then I surveyed the whole school in case something wrong happened to you? You didn’t even bothered to reply to my text I thought something bad happened to you. You made me so worried.”

 

He what? My eyes widened after Chanyeol’s speech.

 

You made me so worried.

 

That last sentence continued to echo in my mind and I can’t think of anything right now. I heard everything he said but I just can’t seem to grasp the reason why he said those. He sounded like someone who is concern which is totally impossible. There is no effin’ way that Park Chanyeol would be concerned with me. That’s a no no.

 

But then he might just be playing jokes on me. He is a prankster that even though it’s been months since April Fool’s he would still be playing numerous pranks.

 

“I made you so worried, eh?”

 

If I hadn’t known him I might have been convinced because of his expression. He looked really worried but at the same time angry. Then his expression loosened and he looked away while fidgeting his fingers.

 

He seems nervous. But why would he get nervous?

 

“Are you alright?”

 

“Yes.”

 

After saying that he stood up and walked away without saying a thing. I followed him with curious eyes. Then he came back.

 

“Give me your schedule.”

 

“What for?”

 

“Just give me your schedule.”

 

I gave him my schedule and he took a photo of it. He already finished taking picture of it after I snatched it back.

 

“What’s that for?”

 

“I thought that I should know your schedule so that you can’t make any excuses when I want to see you.”

 

“What is that supposed to mean?”

 

He just shrugged his shoulder and walked away.

 

That jerk!


(a/n: on the other hand I think I'll have to stop here for the meantime because my beloved thesis >.<)