Chapter 9

Everything Has Changed

I’m in his house right now. It’s been more than three weeks since the incident in the canteen. And this is the first time that I have convinced him to study. I really wonder how these kind of people exist. I mean doesn’t he have the conscience to let wait for almost four hours a day and in the end I didn’t get to teach him.

 

If I’m the kind of person that doesn’t have a conscience I won’t even try to talk to him because his mom already gave me my one month pay in advance. But I can’t bear to think that I get money for something that I didn’t work hard.

 

Right now all I can hear from his are complains. Even though it’s so irritating I decided to ignore it and let him talk for all I care.

 

“I told you I’m not going to learn anything.”

 

“Try harder. I’m still going to teach you.”

 

“We both know that you’re just doing this for money. How about I’ll double the amount that my mom is paying you and you’ll stop bugging me everywhere. It’s embarrassing you know.”

 

He really doesn’t have good words coming from his mouth. If I hear it from other person I would surely get mad but since it came from Park Chanyeol, let’s just say I got used to it.

 

“How about you learn all your lessons faster so that I can disappear from your sight and both of us will be very happy and delighted about it?”

 

“Haha.”

 

“Besides you’re talking as if I’m gonna be your tutor forever. It’s just five months, duh?”

 

I started teaching him and he’s really getting in my nerves. From what I observed I think that he is an intelligent student because he can catch up everything fast. He gets whatever I teach him. But I think that he is having fun in seeing me gritting my teeth because I’ve been repeating my answers over and over again because he is asking the same questions over and over again.

 

“Will you please stop acting so dumb?”

 

“I really don’t know this. I hate the teacher that’s why I don’t listen to him though I don’t know how I passed the subject.”

 

“That is a very dumb idea. If you hate your teacher you study hard the subject so that you don’t get to see their face the next term if you fail. That’s what I do.”

 

“So it seems like you hate, if not most all of your teachers. You have the highest grades.”

 

“Sort of like that.”

 

And finally after more than 2 hours of arguing and fighting I finally finished teaching him. It’s so exhausting that I felt like I have been in war.


(a/n: more subbers, more updates ^^ kyaaaah!!!)