Chapter 17

Everything Has Changed

In the afternoon their tutoring session is awkward. This is the first time that I don’t know what to say or do. I wished that Chanyeol is the same as before. Because right now he is acting totally weird and it’s freaking the hell out of me.

 

Then approached me and placed his books on the table.

 

“Can we start with Mathematics? I just have a few questions about this assignment. This is my favourite subject you know.”

 

I stared wide-eyed at him and he gave me a small smile. This is totally not right. How can he become like this.

 

“Let’s start.”

 

I cut out eye contact when he spoke.

 

He is really acting weird. What if this is not Chanyeol? What if the real Chanyeol is abducted by the aliens and was brought to their planet and that Chanyeol in front of me is an alien? And what if this is a spy?

 

“Oh my gosh, where is Chanyeol?”

 

From reading the book he gazed up to me with a confused expression. Then I covered my mouth. Everyone around us is looking weirdly at me. Who wouldn’t? I just unconsciously spoke out loud what was on my mind.

 

“I am Chanyeol.”

 

“No you’re not. Chanyeol doesn’t like to study and he hates Math.”

 

He put on a serious expression and chuckled.

 

“I’m acting weird aren’t I?”

 

I nodded with a confused face. These past few days had been somewhat like a miracle. Chanyeol and I are able to stay in one place without arguing.

 

“I bet you’re thinking that I’m just a substitute for the real Chanyeol because he was taken to another planet and that I’m an alien spy gathering information on how we can invade the earth.”

 

How can he read my mind? He just said what I was thinking. The person in front of me is definitely and 100% not Park Chanyeol.

 

“And you might be surprised how do I know what you were thinking, right? Don’t you remember during the first weeks that you’re teaching me and we always get into arguments?”

 

“Yes. Sort of.”

 

“You said that we will never be in the same page and when the time comes when I become nice to you it’s probably that I’m an alien spy and the real me is abducted by aliens to the outer space.”

 

He paused and laughed at my surprised expression.

 

“Don’t worry it didn’t happen. I just decided that I should be nice to you because you’re nice to me.”

 

When did I ever become nice to him?


“Can you stop tutoring Joonmyun. I really don’t like seeing you talk to him. He doesn’t even have to study because he excels in your exams. I bet he’s even smarter than you.”

 

“I’m pretty sure that was an insult so if that’s the case why don’t you just ask him to tutor you instead of saying these nonsense things to me. By the way you were the one who suggested that I tutor him in case you forgot.”

 

“I didn’t forgot about it that’s why I’m telling you to stop seeing him. I bet you’re not even studying.”

 

“Do you have PMS?”

 

“Yah! How can I have PMS?”

 

“Exactly the point. How can you have PMS when you’re not a girl. But these past few days you’ve been so irritated and so crazy about things that doesn’t really concern you. And you’re telling me things that doesn’t really make sense. If you don’t have PMS then I strongly suggest that you go and see a psychologist because if I’m right you’ve probably gone senile and it’s over the top level. You’ve become absolutely completely crazy.”

 

He didn’t respond to me and just stared at the paper I gave him. After a while he started answering without making a noise.


(a/n: because of a request ^^)