Chapter 6

Everything Has Changed

I looked at the clock and it’s been 30 minutes since the scheduled time that I’m supposed to meet with Chanyeol. They are having a unit test so I wanted to review him if ever he has learned something or if that tiny brain of his has something useful stored. I texted him this morning that I’ll meet him 8:00 o’clock at the library but it’s already past 45 minutes but even his shadow didn’t even bother to show up.

 

I decided to go to the cafeteria and I saw him fooling around with his friends. I approached him.

 

“Chanyeol.”

 

He didn’t seem to hear me so I called him again but he just ignored me. I stood in front of him to call his attention but he just looked at me for a second and went back on laughing with his friends.

 

“Yah! Park Chanyeol!”

 

Suddenly the whole table went silent and they are all looking at me. Then one of his friends spoke. A member of the royalties.

 

“You know her Yeol?”

 

“Nope. Maybe one of my obsessed fan or admirer.”

 

What? Wait. Did I heard it right? Obsessed fan? Admirer?

 

How dare him say that? He’s not even my type!

 

Then he turned to my direction and looked at me as if I’m a stranger that he just met.

 

“Miss, I’m sorry I have no time for you. I already have a girlfriend and you’re clearly not my type so can you please stop bugging me?”

 

Bugging him? Where did he get the idea that I like bugging him? I don’t like it even for a second. But I have no choice.

 

I glared at him and walked away. If he doesn’t want to study then fine. I don’t care if he gets zero in his exams. It’s not my grades anyway.

 

As I got out of the cafeteria I heard whispers from the students especially the girls.

 

“Is she his stalker?”

 

“Wait. That’s Yoon Bomi, right? So I guess she just have a boyish image but the truth is she is also a groupie. Tsk tsk tsk.”

 

Ignore them Bomi. Ignore. There’s no use in listening to what they’re saying.


“Did you know what your cousin did to me?”

 

Chorong just sighed and looked at me with pity.

 

“I think I have an idea but okay I’ll listen to you. Spill it.”

 

“He made me wait for freaking 30 minutes in the library. You’re my friend, so you know that one of the things that I hate the most is waiting. I saw him at the canteen but he denied that he knew me and instead he made it look like I’m one of his obsessed admirers trying to catch his attention. I mean can you imagine that? He is such arghhhhh- a moron!!!”

 

“This is my fault Bomi. I shouldn’t have lied and made you accept that job. I’m sorry.”

 

Then she dramatically hugged me and made a sobbing sound.

 

“You’re such a drama queen Park Chorong. I really wonder why did you become my friend.”


(a/n: 15 subbers in one day I'm so HAPPY :) Thank you so much guys. XD)