Chapter 10

Everything Has Changed

The next day I decided to approach him in the cafeteria while he is hanging out with his friends. I have an emergency today and I can’t tutor him. Whether he’s expecting me or not I like to personally inform him because I don’t have his number.

 

“Park Chanyeol.”

 

He turned around and gave me an irritated look.

 

“You again.”

 

“Yes, me again. I would like to tell you that I can’t go to your house because I have an emergency so we don’t have a tutorial session today.”

 

After I said that there’s a hush from the students.

 

“She is Chanyeol’s tutor?”

 

“Chanyeol has a tutor? So it’s true that he’s dumb?”

 

Chanyeol looked around with a panicked face.

 

“Y-yah! What tutorial are you talking about? Do you mean stalking me?”


 

“Ok. I’ll agree to meet you here every day just deny that you’re my tutor. No one in school should know about this.”

 

I raised my eyebrows.

 

“I’ll think about it.”

 

He got irritated.

 

“Don’t just think about it. Do it. I don’t want to be in a rumour with you.”

 

That snapped me out. Who does he think he is?

 

“Rumour? And do you think that I like to be rumoured with you? That would be the last thing that I want.”

 

“Good so it’s settled then. You can start denying tomorrow that you’re not my tutor. That you’re just my stalker who likes to make up things.”

 

“You’re the most insufferable jerk that I had ever met in my whole life.”

 

“Don’t forget that I’m gorgeous.”


The next morning when I get to school it’s already spread out that I’m his stalker and I just did that because I like him too much. He even made me a facebook account. Ok, I understand that this sounds crazy and impossible but except for my e-mail I don’t have any social media account. I’m not just interested in those stuff so I don’t have any. And now he created one for me having his photo as my profile picture.

 

And then he posted status on how I like him so much that I’m even more than willing to be his tutor.

 

I didn’t know that you had a facebook. And Park Chanyeol is your profile picture. We have to talk about this Bomi-yah. -Chorong

 

Yah! You’ve got some explaining to do. -Myungsoo

 

Yixing is the only one who didn’t text me because like me he also doesn’t have any social media accounts. Myungsoo has facebook because he likes to stalk Son Seunghwan, the girl that he likes but he still can’t confess. Such a chicken.

 

So when I arrived at school this is a hot issue. I already mentioned that I’m quite famous just not in a good way. And all I can think of is how I’m so screwed right now. I swear I’m gonna kill him when I see him.

 

“Bomi-yah when did you created your facebook account? You didn’t even tell me?”

 

Our teacher is in the front discussing our lesson but Chorong keeps on whispering to me questions about my so-called facebook account. I tried to ignore her but she keeps on poking my side. It turned to her and gave her an irritated expression.

 

“I will tell you everything but will you please let me listen to Ms. Choi?”

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise.”

 

She just pouted and nodded. So when the bell rang she held my hand and dragged me into the cafeteria.

 

“So tell me what happened?”

 

“When did you become so nosy?”

 

“Since I became your bestfriend and the boy that you like is my cousin that you even made him your profile picture in your facebook that I didn’t even knew exist. I thought you hated him and social network?”

 

“First, will you please calm down and let’s talk about this like normal people?”

 

“Why? Don’t I look normal to you?”

 

“You’re pretty normal but I get the feeling that you’re making this a big deal? It’s not as if I have an alien boyfriend and I’m not telling you.”

 

“This is a big deal Bomi-yah. You like my cousin. And not to mention you were badmouthing him the other day. Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“Ok, I already said my first point let’s go to the second point of mine. I don’t like your cousin and the only feeling I have for him is hatred. Seeing his face is like seeing hell itself so stop that delusion that everyone in the school believes in. And third we have a truce that’s why he’s doing this craziness right now. I just don’t understand why does he have to do this at this extent.”

 

Chorong stared at me speechless. Well, it’s not everyday that I make this girl out of words so this calls for a celebration.

 

“And the most important thing of all I don’t have a facebook account. I don’t even know the e-mail ad used and the password so I’m pretty sure your cousin made it. He is such a jerk.”

 

She opened like she’s about to say something but then closed it again. Then she stared at me for a moment.

 

“Just let me think about what I’m going to say next.”

 

She’s still in awe about what I said to her. Chanyeol is her cousin so she shouldn’t be surprised about the his mental state.

 

“You can have all the time in the world.”

 

I said that as I took a bite from my sandwich. Chorong can be so over dramatic sometimes, I mean all the time. I even wonder how she became my friend.

 

Then she stared at me like I have grown two horns in my head.

 

“What?”

 

“You know what, both of you so far are the most impossible people that I had ever met.”

 

“I’ll accept that as a compliment.”

 

“That was supposed to be an insult.”

 

I just shrugged.


(a/n: Comments would be highly appreciated. I want to know what you guys think ^^)