Chapter 18

Everything Has Changed

Chanyeol’s POV

“How can you have PMS when you’re not a girl? But these past few days you’ve been so irritated and so crazy about things that doesn’t really concern you. And you’re telling me things that doesn’t really make sense. If you don’t have PMS then I strongly suggest that you go and see a psychologist because if I’m right you’ve probably gone senile and it’s over the top level. You’ve become absolutely completely crazy.”

 

Maybe Bomi’s right. I’ve completely gone crazy. Yesterday was supposedly my usual computer match with Sunggyu and Hoya but I ditched it because I saw her with Joonmyun in the library. I don’t know what got into me but I don’t like her hanging out with other guys especially Joonmyun. I have a feeling that he likes Bomi. And I don’t want him to. Right now I’m in the middle of the class but I can’t hear anything the professor says because Bomi is going on in my head right now.

 

I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked around the room is already empty except for Yifan, Jongin and Sehun. “Where’s everyone?”

 

The three of them gave me a suspicious look and looked at each other. “Where have you been Yeol?”

 

I got confused by Sehun’s question. “What do you mean?”

 

Jongin chuckled. “The class is over a few minutes ago but you didn’t even move in your seat. Something is bothering you, right?”

 

Not something but someone. “Nothing. I’m just sleepy.” I looked at my phone and there’s still no reply from her. I called her this morning but she didn’t answer. I texted her and there’s still no reply. I left the message almost three hours ago.


“Where are you going Yeol?”

 

Jongin, Mark and I just finished our class. It’s the last class for the two of them while I still have a math class after.

 

“Class.”

 

The two of them looked surprised because of my answer. It’s a well-known fact among us that I hate the next subject.

 

“But it’s Math. You hate that subject. Mark and I have a better idea.” Then Jongin flashed a mischievous smile.

 

“There’s a newly opened bar at ____. The band that plays there is cool and there are a lot of girls.” Mark added in convincing me.

 

“I can’t. I have to --”

 

“And I heard that Jisoo will be there, too.” Jongin cut off anything that I was about to say.

 

“Okay.”

 

Both of them broke into grin.

 

“Actually Jisoo’s been asking about you when we last saw her. She asked if you’re still angry about her. You don’t answer her calls and texts.”

 

“It’s more than one year man. You need to decide about your relationship.”

 

They’re both talking but I can’t hear any word that they’re saying. All I can see is Jisoo and all I can hear is her voice. It’s been a year and I don’t know how to deal with her and our situation.


“Did you know that I waited for four hours yesterday at your mom’s office? I texted you and called you a million times and you didn’t even bother to answer?”

 

I just looked at her. I don’t know what to say.

 

“So does this mean that we’re back to square one? You’ve lost your interest in your studies again and ---”

 

“Have you ever been heartbroken, Bomi-yah?”

 

She seemed taken aback by my question because she just stared at me. Then she smacked me in the head.

 

“What is this act that you’re trying to put up this time? I know that you’re not sorry about what you’ve done yesterday but you don’t have to overdo it. Okay, just forget about what I said and we’ll just continue studying. Just forget that I’m angry at you because I waited for four hours and you didn’t even bother to text me that you’re not coming.”

 

If she was nagging at me one month ago I would’ve been irritated. But right now I don’t feel anything except for the weird feeling that I liked it. It feels like she’s concerned about me and it feels good.

 

“Hey! Okay I’m serious. You don’t have to feel so sorry about it if you’re actually sorry or whatever it is that’s worrying you. Just ignore what I said. I’m just uhm…kidding.” She chuckled and just continued on reading the book she’s holding.

 

“Before I transferred her I had a girlfriend. We’ve been together for four years and I’m serious about her. I’m not the playboy Chanyeol that you knew. I’m actually contented in one relationship and it’s with her. Then one year ago I saw her making out with a random stranger at a bar. I broke up with her but none of my friends knew about the real reason. And now they’re pushing for us to get back together. What should I do?”

 

She’s obviously shocked by the random confession that I said. I don’t know. It just feels like I’m going crazy if I don’t tell this to anyone. And I don’t know why Bomi of all people. It’s just that she the person that I’m most comfortable telling this kind of problem.

 

“Can you please say something?” She’s just staring at me. I don’t know what she’s thinking because I can’t read her expression. And it’s making me uncomfortable. I’m sharing her something that I don’t just share to anyone.

 

“Do you still love her?” Her expression became uncomfortable. Honestly it’s not the question that I’m expecting her to ask me.

 

“I don’t know? Maybe, maybe not. I have no idea that’s why I feel like I’m going crazy. But I don’t hate her either. Does that mean that I still have feelings for her?”

 

“I never had a relationship so I can’t say things that can maybe help you with your situation right now but I read somewhere that I times like these you should listen to whatever your heart is saying. It may be right or it may be wrong but there’s one thing that’s sure. You will never regret whatever decision that you have made because you followed your heart. But well I don’t know if it’s good or not.” She chuckled uncomfortably after saying that.

 

And again I don’t know what got into me but I find her cute while chuckling. She’s like trying hard not to show that she’s embarrassed either by my question or by the answer that she gave to me. Her face is really red right now and I think that it’s the first time that I see a girl blush.

 

And I don’t know what got into me that I asked her about it. I don’t even know why I’m asking her about this. Unconsciously I think I’m considering her my friend. Not the same kind of friendship with Jongin, Joonmyun or the rest of the gang. There’s something about her that makes me feel relax and comfortable whenever I’m with her. She has a temper and she doesn’t say nonsense. We are totally opposite in almost everything but I feel that… I don’t even know why I’m saying all these things.

 

She doesn’t even feel that way towards me. She hates me.


Bomi’s POV

I don’t know what to react after listening to what Chanyeol said. But there’s something I felt in my chest. It’s pain. I don’t know why I’m feeling this way. After hearing and seeing the side of him that he kept inside for a long time I felt really terrible. I feel like I’ve judged him too much without knowing him first.

 

But the fact that he’s sharing these things to me is making me confused. We’re not even friends in the true sense of the word. Our relationship is far from that.

 

And there’s no way that what he’s feeling what I’m thinking right now. It’s not just possible.

 

He hates me.


(a/n: That's it for now ^^)