Chapter 5

Everything Has Changed

“How can you do that to me?”

 

“I was just trying to help you. Bomi-yah, I’m sorry. But can’t you just be patient for the meantime?”

 

“Patience is an understatement if that means to deal with people like him. He is the most mannerless person that I have ever known in my entire life. I mean can you imagine that he said that to me? I really want to crush his face with my bare hands.”

 

I’m now at one of the kiosk at the plaza expressing my feelings to Chorong. I was planning to tell her that I’m pissed at what she had done but I realized that she’s just helping me. And she’s right I can’t be choosy at whatever job I’m going to do. I’m the on in need so I should be extra understanding that people with terrible personalities like Park Chanyeol exists to give suffering to people like me.

 

And I don’t care if they are cousins because I really want to fry him alive. He is the most insufferable jerk that ever existed in this universe.

 

“Relax, your heart. Don’t get so affected by him.”

 

“Don’t get so affected? How can I not? Just seeing his face makes my blood boil! Even though I can’t see him but I still can feel his arrogance. I really hate him. Of all the creatures in this planet I hate him the most.”

 

Chorong just laughed at me.

 

“C’mon Bomi-yah don’t act so childish. Just let him be. He’s still immature so he tends to act that way. But try not to mind him. Remember that money that her mother will pay you. I know that you’re having a hard time and I want to help you but I can’t. I mean I can only help you in small things.”

 

“It’s okay Chorong. But please just let me express my frustrations. Because if I can’t say this I think my heart is going to explode and I’ll go crazy.”

 

“Ok, Ok. I’ll listen to your sentiments but promise me that you won’t quit. This is just for 5 months Bomi. You can do this.”

 

Yes, I can. Not because I want to but because I have to. As if I’m left with a choice.


(a/n: I'm so happy on getting more subscriber and I hope that I can hear what you think about the story :3 Comments would be really appreciated.)