Chapter 15

Everything Has Changed

I’m eating at the cafeteria alone while texting Myungsoo and Yixing. Chorong is absent so I don’t have any company.

 

Where are both of you? I’m at the canteen eating alone. Don’t you have conscience letting me eat alone here?

 

After a few minutes both of them replied the same message.

 

Wrong number.

 

I can’t help but smile at their reply.

 

It’s Yoon Bomi, idiots.

 

I changed my number yesterday because I’ve been receiving a lot of spam messages lately and it’s so irritating. There are also a lot of unknown numbers texting me nonsense.

 

Your new number? –Yixing

 

Obviously, duh? I changed my number. The spam messages are so irritating.

 

Why did you change your number?- Myungsoo

 

I hated the spam messages.

 

I just finished my classes I’ll join you. I’m really hungry. –Yixing

 

Come here. I need you to pay for my order. Kekeke XD

 

Still focused on the screen of my phone I felt someone sat in front of me. It must be Yixing.

 

“Did you teleport? I just received your text that you finished your classes. By the way Myungsoo said he can’t join us in lunch.”

 

There is no reply so I lifted my head. Only to see an unwanted person in front of me with a not so good expression on his face.

 

“I called and texted you whole morning. I can’t contact you.”

 

Chanyeol is in front of me with an angry face. I cleared my throat and smiled at him, even though I don’t know the reason behind his sulking face. I’m in a good mood today and I can’t let him ruin it.

 

“I changed my number.”

 

“And you didn’t have the decency to text me?”

 

“I forgot.”

 

“That is the lamest excuse I’ve ever heard.”

 

“Yeah but anyway what’s with the attitude? I’m sorry ok?”

 

Then I looked around and all the students inside the cafeteria are staring at us. This is the first time that Chanyeol approached me inside the campus.

 

So what happened to the agreement about keeping the secrecy of our relationship? Wait, that sounded a little bit off. What I meant about the relationship is the tutor-tutee thing. Nothing more, nothing less and I’m certainly not being defensive.

 

Then he just gave me a sharp look and walked away. Woah! What’s wrong with him? I didn’t say something wrong, did I?


(a/n: more updates comming...)