Chapter 8

Everything Has Changed

“She doesn’t even talk to me. I really don’t know what went wrong. And I’m not a fortune-teller that I can be able to tell what’s wrong.”

 

“Why don’t you ask her?”

 

“I’m afraid.”

 

“Myungsoo-yah, let me give you a tip. Girls just act like that but what they really need it comfort and understanding. We want you to ask what’s wrong. We want attention.”

 

“Why do you have to be so complicated?”

 

“Because we’re girls. If we’re just so simple-minded then we’ll be boys.”

 

He just sighed and I looked at him with pity.

 

“By the way how’s the tutorial going on?”

 

“There’s nothing really going on because we haven’t met since I went up to him to the cafeteria like two weeks ago. So there’s no progress. I told the dean that I’m gonna quit the study buddy stuff but she doubled my salary.”

 

“You’re lucky.”

 

“Lucky? I don’t think I consider myself that way. I’m the most unfortunate person in the whole universe. But seriously Myungsoo I really don’t think I can handle him.”

 

“Do you want me to teach him a lesson? I can do that.”

 

“Forget it. Just mind your own problem.”

 

“I really don’t like how that Park Chanyeol is treating you. Who does he think he is treating you like that?”

 

“Well he’s super rich and super famous so I can’t do a thing about it. Anyway can you make sure that the next time you talk to me you’re gonna say that you had confessed to Seunghwan?”

 

“You’re like saying that I can talk to you again in the next century.”

 

“Kim Myungsoo!”


I’m walking in the corridor when I saw him walking to my direction.

 

I stared at him but he didn’t even bother to look at me. That jerk!

 

Then suddenly I received a text from him.

 

Do you really like me that much? -Jerk

 

You wish!!!

 

I sighed. How do you think I can handle this kind of situation?