Chapter 1

Everything Has Changed

Valentine’s Day. I don’t know what feeling should I feel today. Yes, it’s Valentine’s Day and I don’t feel great you know. I’m not the kind of girl who has her suitors lining up. Actually I’m the exact opposite. I hear some people say I don’t look that bad but it’s just I don’t appeal that much to my opposite . So instead of focusing my attention to them I turned my time to studying and that’s when I earned by nickname “Nerdy” and people started noticing me.

 

But I don’t dress like the way Kang Seulgi does, the infamous braniac in the school. I dress normally.

 

Then I found my passion in dancing. And before I knew it I’m the president of the dance club. But having the highest position in the dance club doesn’t make you loved by everyone. Instead more and more people are hating on me because most of the members of the club are boys. And they are thinking that I am flirting on all of them.

 

That is the most outrageous thing that I have ever heard.

 

“Do you know some kind of part time job that I can work at? I badly need a job you know. Like really desperate.”

 

I have been bugging Chorong for a while and I know that she is annoyed. Park Chorong is the only girl that is close to me. Most of my close friends are boys maybe that’s why some people see me as tomboyish. Maybe it’s because of the way I dress or because of my interests but maybe both.

 

“You know that I want to help you but I don’t know any job right now. Why don’t you search in the internet or the newspaper?”

 

“You think I haven’t done that? Of course I had and I don’t have luck. Most of them needs a backer you know that I don’t have that one.”

 

I sighed and sat down at the bench.

 

“I really wanted to help you and I’ll try to find you one.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

My mother just got fired at her job at the factory and my little sister was admitted to the hospital. My savings were spent on her hospital bills. And I only have on part-time job at a convenience store. The pay is good but it’s not enough for my expenses. That’s why I’m really desperate in finding a job.

 

The next day Chorong greeted me with a good news. We’re in the library doing research for her report. Since it’s my free time I just decided to accompany her and read some books.

 

“Well I may have found something but I don’t think you’ll like it.”

 

“Why? I’m fine with any job as long as it is legal.”

 

“You remember canteen guy?”

 

“Canteen guy?”

 

“Yeah, canteen guy.”

 

“Who is he?”

 

“You don’t remember him anymore?”

 

“Uhm, I don’t think so, why?”

 

“You remember the guy who spilled soda on your dress like months ago?”

 

“Someone spilled soda on me?”

 

I can’t remember it anymore. Well, that’s one of my flaws. I tend to forget things easily. But what does this canteen guy got to do with me looking for a job?

 

“Yeah and you were so angry about it that you vowed to take away his life.”

 

“Wow that was too harsh of me. But by the way, is he still alive?”

 

“Of course, silly.”

 

“So I didn’t take away his life?”

 

“He’s still alive so you weren’t able to do that.”

 

“Well, that’s nice to hear but what does he got to do with my finding a job?”

 

“He’s actually my cousin and his mother is asking me to look for his tutor?”

 

Cousin? Oh, now I remember that jerk. How could I ever possibly forget him when he was such a narcissistic douche bag.

 

“Oh, yeah I remember him. One of the royalties. It’s Park Chanyeol, right?”

 

“Correct. So are you in?”

 

“On the second thought I’ll think about it.”

 

“You can’t think about it. You just said yesterday that you’re in a desperate need of a job and here is a job waiting for you wide open and you’re refusing it.”

 

“I’m not refusing it. I said I’ll think about it.”

 

“Does it have to do with Chanyeol?”

 

“You know that I really can’t stand his kind, right?”

 

Chorong just sighed and rolled her eyes.

 

Well, the truth is I remember Park Chanyeol. How could I ever forget that jerk who embarrassed me in front of other students in the canteen? He is the most insufferable douche that I have ever met in my whole life.

 

And thinking that I’m gonna be his tutor is like thinking that all my teachers in all my subjects are monsters, which is actually partially true.


(a/n: I'm postint this in the middle of making a group report XD)