Who is this Girl

In the Flesh

Minho’s POV

            When Taemin tells us we have a party to attend for a foreigner I was not too happy. We have been working so hard for our comeback I am so tired I was looking forward to a night to just rest. We go and help Teamin’s Aunt shop for groceries. I am excited to eat a good home cooked meal. Not the meals Kibum cooks and serves thinking he is a chef or something. Don't get me wrong I am glad Kibum cooks for us becasue without him we would starve but I want something that is not a food experiment. When we arrive at Taemin’s aunt's house we only see the girl for a second before we go to the kitchen. Jinki quickly puts down the groceries he was carrying and heads on to greet her. The other members follow and I am the last to go. When I go in I see her for the first time and I go blank. She is beautiful I mean really Beautiful. I am so nervous for a second that I forget my name. Finally I remember and introduce myself. "Hello my name is Minho." I tell her hoping I don't sound stupid. It is only then that I realized that she is frozen. I scan the member’s faces and they are all thinking the same as me. Did she just recognize us? Does she know we are SHINee? Why did she only realize now? Is she a sasaeng? Panic spreads through my body. She snaps out of in and introduces herself. "Hello I am Chloe." She says with a bow to all of us. Chloe what a beautiful name. She then tells me that she knows me from my drama I did a few years ago and it is her favorite. "I couldn't believe it was you. Then I couldn't remember your real name so I felt stupid." She says with some blush on her cheeks. We all relax a little at that. After dinner we drink Chloe gets so drunk I don’t think she will make it back to her room. When we decide to go to bed. I pick up Chloe and put her in bed. As I'm carrying her I notice how beautiful she is. She has a blond brown hair and fair skin but you can still tell shes gotten some sun. I say up half the night trying to rember the color of her eyes but no luck.We take her around Seoul the next day and I try to stay close to her. I figiure out that her eyes are a beutiful chocolet color Turns out she had no idea who SHINee is. This is a releif to all of us it has been a while since we have meet someone as ourselves and not SHINee. In the end we all give her our numbers and go back to the dorm. In the car ride home I expect someone to say something about her beauty but Jinki doesn’t seem interested and Jonghyun and Taemin can only ever focus on each other. I still am not quite used to that yet. I guess I was relying on Kibum to start the conversation but that isn’t realistic he only worries about his own beauty. As I think this I look over and he is taking a selfie. That is my best friend for ya.  For the next few days I keep hoping she will call. She doesn’t. I am so distracted during practice so I mess up and the members are getting mad. On Music Core I almost forget my lines even though I have Q cards. Finally I break down and send a text. Hey how are things going? Has school started? Have you made any friends? It takes her a while but she replies that classes have started and she is struggling because she doesn’t understand all of what the teacher says. She has some people she talks to but no one she considers a friend yet. We could help her with schoolwork I think. Before I even ask if it is ok I invite her over so we can help.  Kibum just finished dinner just as she arrives. We eat first. I can see Kibums slight iritation all through dinner. After dinner she reveals why she is really here. When she pulls out her homework it turns out she bought her books in English. The only person who can read them besides her is Kibum. This is not what I had planed. They sit together for hours working on homework talking in English. I don’t know what they are saying. I can catch some here and there but none of it makes sense. Soon they are giggling together. She has Kibum doing that annoying high screeched giggle thing that he does. I am so sick of it I go to my room. Why Kibum of all people to help her. I am in there for about 30 minutes and I here a light knock on the door and I go to open it. It is Chloe she says “Key had a friend call it seamed like an emergency so he left. All the other boys are nowhere to be seen so I came to see if you wanted to have a drink with me.” “Sure” I reply. We go down to the 7/11 down the road and get some beer. We sit at one of the tables outside. We drink in silence for a little bit then I ask, “What made you come to Korea?” She looks at me and I can tell she is buzzed already. She really can’t hold her alcohol. “I came… because when my dad was here a few years ago he took a lot of pictures I fell in love with this countrie's beauty and I had to come” she replied. This is understandable I think. “Korea is really beautiful. What was your favorite place we visited in Seoul?” I ask her wanting to try to get to know more about her. “The river. The bridge fountain and lights are so pretty.” She says with the biggest smile. "That is one of my favorite spots too." I tell her. "I love going to the river and just sitting when I just need sometime to myself."I say leaning back in my chair. Even just thinking about it now is calming. After the second beer she is already drunk. I better get her out of here before someone sees us. I put her on my back and carry her back to the dorm praying that there are not people following me and taking pictures. When we get back Jinki, Jjong and Taemin are in the living room. Jjong and Taemin quickly scoot apart. “She is dead drunk” I tell them. They resume their previous position. “What should we do with her?” I ask. “We can just let her stay here tonight we don’t need to have a cab coming to the dorm and picking up a drunk girl in the middle of the night. "It will be a miracle if you don’t end up in the news tomorrow by just having her on your back.” Jinki informs me with iritation in his voice. Jonghyun and Taemin seem to agree. They get off the couch so I can lay her down. “She is really bad at drinking.” I tell Jinki. “She only had 2 beers.” "Well if she wants to keep drinking with us in public she will have to get better at it because we can always be bringing a drunk Chloe back to the dorm." As Jinki says this Jonghyun and Taemin comeback with a pillow and blanket for her. We all go to bed. I lay tossing and turning for a while. I usually go right to sleep but I can’t seem to tonight. I keep thinking about Chloe she is so kind and gentle. Eventually I fall asleep.