Whats Wrong With Kibum

In the Flesh

Minho POV

           As I wait in the car for Chloe I decide to check the fan sights. I have been quite reckless today sitting in public all day with a girl. When I get on I see that my recklessness had not gone unnoticed. There are Chloe and I right there top story. The fanfics are exploding. This makes me smile however I know that Jinki will get mad about this later and give me the lecture about keeping up our image. I then think of Chloe she has been in the bathroom for a long time. This cafe is always full of fan girls so I hope she isn't getting beat up in the bathroom. When she comes out she looks ok physicly but her face shows a little worry. "What took so long." I ask hoping that she will tell me what is wrong. "Nothing." She says "I am a lady and it takes us ladies a litttle longer to pee" I laugh at this. "It is not very lady like to say pee so much" I tell her. I take her home and head back to the dorm. When I get home and I’m all excited to tell Kibum about my day. Chloe and I talked all day and I think I like her.  When I get there he is just really cold to me and leaves. I have been gone all day doesn't he want to know what I have been up to. I see him put on some shoes. He didn't evenmake sure that they matched. The fashion queen of SHINee going out with out checking his aperance first. He must be really upset. I’m kind of worried about him he never is like this to me even if he is mad at me. I go to Jinki’s room to see what’s up. “ Hey did something happen to Kibum today he just left he seamed mad do you know what is going on with him?” I ask him. “No he has been kina mad since he went to wake up Jonghyun and Taemin this morning maybe ask them?” he tells me trying to help out not seaming very worried. What happen I hope everything is ok with him. I hate when he gets like this. The last time he was like this was when he found out his grandma was sick. That was more of a I want to be alone because I’m sad kind of thing. Now its, I’m mad leave me alone or I might punch you in the face type of thing. Its like the diva has totally consumed his body. He gets fired up a lot and the diva comes out but this is more than I have ever seen. I get to Taemin's room where him and Jonghyun have probably been all day. I think before I go in. I hate walking in on awkward situations and with them it is bound to be awkward so I knock. Kibum probably would not have but that’s because he doesn’t care about privacy his or anyone else’s either. I knock and ask “Hey guys can I come in?” I hear Jonghyun wispier just to act like their sleeping so I just walk in. Here is the akward situation I wanted to avoid. “Well this was a bad idea” I say because they are both at least shirtless I can’t see the rest of them because they are under a blanket. Since Jinki has been here I don't think they have done anything but I don't really want to know either way. Jonghyun looks annoyed. “Well hello sunshine” I say with regret because now he’s mad and probably wont give me any information if he has any. “What do you want Minho we were kind of in the middle of something if you don’t mind” Jonghyun says with anger in his voice. I guess he was extremely excited about what they were about to do. Again I don't want to know. “Do you guys know if something happed to Kibum today because he just left and he seamed mad?” I ask finally getting to the point. “ I’m not sure but he came in to wake us up and walked in on something and has been upset ever since.” Taemin informs me. “He’s just mad because Tae and I are together and everyone knows he wants Jongki to be a real thing.” Jonghyun says smiling at Taemin. I start to see Tae lean in toward him and I just leave before they do anything more because I know it will escalate quickly. I know because my room is right in-between the two of their rooms so witch ever room they choose that night I can usually hear a little of what they are doing. But I give up on trying to figure out what is wrong with him and just go to bed. After all he is a big boy he can take care of himself. I just hope he is ok.