This is it

In the Flesh

Minho POV

Chapter 24

            Amber and I decided to go though with having the party we had been planning before all this Key stuff happened. I feel bad, Key is my best friend but what can I do we already invited everyone and I feel like the best thing I can do for Kibum right now is keep everyone away from him. I am currently on my way to the store for the 5th time because every kind of napkins I buy seems to be the wrong ones. I have decided that I am just going to get 5 different kinds this time and hope Amber likes one of them. She is really nervous about today and I don’t blame her we are telling all of our friends that we are an official couple. I can’t help but to think of Kibum again. I really wish I were better at comforting him. All of our fans say that I am the comforter in the group but when it comes to stuff like this I just freeze up. Once the party starts it goes by in a blur. I remember telling person after person that Key is not feeling well and the other two are taking care of him. Amber and I enjoy the party as much as possible. We have many of our friends telling us how cute we are and we can’t help but beam with happiness at their words. In the end everyone is gone and Amber and I are feeling a mixture of feelings happy, sad, worried, confused the list goes on. When everyone leaves Amber’s dorm we cuddle up on the couch. Her band members are passed out drunk in their rooms so we don’t worry about them. Kibum keeps running through my head how can I let my self be happy right now when he is in so much pain? I want to talk to Amber about it when I look at her there are tears running down her face in silence. All my attention changes to her. “Baby what’s wrong” I ask. She looks up at me with the most beautiful eyes and tells me that she is so happy right now but she also feels awful. Chloe had become her best friend in such a short time. The also cares for Key so much and she is worried about him. I am so happy that I have her she knows exactly how I feel and right now we share our feelings. I lean in and kiss the tears off her cheeks. She looks at me and asks “Can we go back to your dorm? I am really worried about Key.” I tell her we can I am worried about him as well I know Tae and Jjong are taking good care of him but I am his best friend and I feel like just sitting around throwing a party to show of my happy couple as he is morning over his lost relationship. When we get back I am guessing Onew and Ailee went somewhere else because they are not here. I also assume Taemin and Jonghyun are asleep so I just go to Keys room I don’t knock I just open the door. What I see is not what I wanted. Key and Jonghyun are rapped up in each other’s arms. I am not ok with this. Key and Jonghyun never told the rest of us about them being a thing back in the day but I knew. I could tell that the way Key looked at Jonghyun was not just for fan service. I also know that right now Jonghyun is in a very committed relationship with our makane and Key may be my best friend but I have a special place for Taemin in my heart and this makes me so angry. I want to go over and rip the two apart and knock some sense into them but I don’t. I know Kibum needs this right now so I let it go for the night. I go out to the living room and tell Amber that Key is asleep and we should be headed that way ourselves. We go to my room and get in bed. I am not tired at all because I start to recall what happened tonight and how all of our friends now know that we are a couple. I am so happy. I lean over and kiss Amber. She kisses me back. I decide I want to go all the way with her tonight. I slide my hand up under her shirt with gets me a slight moan but no resistance so I know that she wants it as well. I kiss along the nape of her neck she runs her hands through my hair with each kiss she moans. As I run my hands up her back and then start to take her shirt off. She pulls me on top of her and slides my pants off and I follow the lead. I run my hands along her inner thigh. At the first touch she jolts a bit. “ I wont hurt you I promise I got you babe.” I whisper in her ear sending chills down her spin. She nods her head. “Ok I’m ok I love you Minho.” She says I finish undressing the both of us and I just take a moment to look at the beautiful woman that is my girlfriend. She is just so amazing. She reaches up and runs her hands through my hair we sit like this for a moment. She kisses me and then pulls me down on her. I run my hands down her thighs and open her legs. I slide into her and she lets out a loud moan. It’s the most amazing sound I have ever heard. My whole body is throbbing. I slide in and out slowly at first then gradually speed up with each . She feels so amazing. I kiss her as I speed up. She holds on to me digging her nails into my back at first it hurts but now I like it. All the other members are pretty ually active I on the other hand have never done anything until the night with Krystal. I don’t remember that much at all. I want to give Amber my all but I don’t think I can last much longer I release into her and almost at the same time she finishes as well. I know that this is far from her first time so I just kind look at her waiting for something a reaction anything. She comes down from the high and I collapse on top of her. Its silent for a while the only sound is us trying to catch our breath. Then it happens the moment I have been waiting for “Minho Minho that was amazing.” She says kissing me. I kiss her with a smile and in each other’s arms we fall asleep in a breathless mess.