I'll do anything for you.

In the Flesh

Jonghyun POV

             Taemin and I decide to go to his parent’s house. I’m totally scared out of my pants. I have not seen them since Taemin’s solo debut. Thank god Taemin didn’t see them because they were still mad about us being together. They looked at me like it was my fault that they cold not go say hi to their son. What they didn’t know was they could have . Taemin made sure that everyone knew that they could go anywhere they wanted. When he found out that they were there but they didn’t even try to see him. He cried for weeks, he looked in every music show crowd the entire time he promoted. I know what I have to do to make sure that it never happens again I need to ask for their approval. I know this could make or break our relationship but I hope earthier way Taemin will love me enough to keep me around. Thinking makes time fly. We are at his parent’s house now. I look over and see Taemin asleep. I could just go home and tell him he fell asleep and I didn’t want to wake him; I try to convince my self but it doen't work. I mean I don’t want to wake him we could just go home right it wouldn’t hurt any thing right. With a little more contemplation I decide to wake him up. I wake him with a light kiss. He is a little groggy at first so I kiss him again. “ Are we here?” he whispers closing his eyes again. “Yea we are “ I see a porch light turn on and I feel my stomach knot up. I want to throw up. I don’t want to do this I should have just let him sleep. I could be on my way back home. I should have just told him I wanted to go back to the dorm. I feel like I cant breath. Why is this so hard for me to do? I know he wont leave me even if his parents don’t approve. He wouldn’t do that would he? Of course he wouldn’t he couldn’t do that to me right. Is this his way of breaking up with me? Is he going to break up with me? What is he thinking? Millions of thoughts fly through my head. We walk to the door and before we even knock the door swings open. “ohh Taemin your home.” His mother shrieks. “Honey hurry Taemin is hear.” She shrieks again. I get a little light headed. The one guy in all of Korea that I am terrified of is starring daggers into me. I don’t remember much from the door to the couch but I’m here now. What I am about to do is either going to make my relationship with the man, who is still looking at me like he wants to kill me, either better or a hole lot worse. I am just going to go for it. I get up off the couch “ Mr. and Mrs.Lee I am madly in love with your son and all I want is for him to be happy. I have come to the conclusion that I can no longer make him happy with out your approval of me.” I fall down on my knees “ So with that in mind will you please except me as your son.” I am so dizzy now that I fell like passing out. I close my eyes tight. It is silent for what feels like a lifetime. I jump at the touch of a ice cold hand on my face, but once the soft familiar lips press with mine my the knots in my stomach are gone. The kiss is not long enough. When our lips leave each other I fall into him. What happens next in mot prepared for, Taemin’s dad pulls me off my knees and hugs me. "You have gained my respect you are a good guy. Take care of my son do what ever you need to do to make him happy." I can't believe what I am hearing. He said he approves of me. Taemin’s mom goes and makes us food. By the time we are done eating and talking its to late for us to get home safely so we text one of the managers and he tells us it is ok. But we have to be back in town by 11 because we have an appointment at 12 and we have to get our hair and makeup done. Taemin and I stay up talking with his dad after his mom goes to bed. Taemin is really tired so we get up to go to bed. We are almost out of the room when his dad speaks up “Not so fast we need to finish some things up. Now Taemin I know you are not a girl but I fell like this is an appropriate thing to do. Jonghyun and I need to have a testing of his strength so we will have a drinking contest.” Taemin turns around in shock. I instantly tense up I cant do this. I am a lightweight drinker. I will do my best. We start and I’m pretty much non-coherent by the third or forth shot. But I think I made it to the eleventh shot before I completely passed out. I wake up to what feels like ice on my neck and hip. I look up for just a second and I see my beautiful boyfriend. He carries me to the couch. He made himself a bed on the floor next to the couch for him self. He kisses me on the cheek and starts to lay down. I pull him close and he falls on top of me. I kiss him and whisper in his ear “stay”. We fall asleep like this, him on my chest and his arms embracing me. This moment could not be any better. The most amazing man in my arms. I wake up to the smell of pancakes. His mom is an amazing cook. She made the best pancakes I have ever had, and I have eaten a lot of pancakes. We eat and then head off to the photo shoot. We show up like an hour and half early. We walk inside and no body is here. “Babe do you know what would be fun?” I here Taemin’s voice from behind kind of scaring me. “Don’t do that.” I say almost hitting him as I turn around. “We should play hide and seek in the dark.” He says bringing out the little kid inside of him. “ haha ok you count first.” As I start to walk away he starts to count. I love when he does things like this, one second he can be the most manly y guy on earth and then the next he can be just like a little kid. We mess around for along time before anyone shows up. The first person to show up is Minho he catches us playing tag. I guess Amber got mad at Sulli for kind of bashing her being with him after he slept with one of their band members and then he has also kissed all of them. I get were she is coming from its kind of a back stabbing thing to do. Then when I think about it I was in the same position as Minho when I got with Taemin.  Some drunken nights led to some kissing with Minho and Onew. I was even in a relationship with Key at one point. I feel bad about how things ended with Key but I love Taemin and we don’t have any bad blood so its ok. We are not their for much longer before everyone starts to fill in. With no surprise Key and Onew are almost late but they make it just in time. We get through the shoot with out problems it was great. We get back in the dressing room and apparently Keys phone was blowing up the entire time we were in the shoot. He looks at a couple texts and I can tell something is wrong. He gets Onew’s keys and leaves as fast as possible. With out hesitation we all follow.