A day with Kibum

In the Flesh

Chloe POV

            Last night I assume that Mr. Lee had a friend over because I woke up to go pee and I heard him talking to someone. I wake up in the morning and I’m starving I didn’t eat at all yesterday because Minho and I just sat and talked. I didn't even feel hungry. I was just glad to be around him. I walk down stairs and into the kitchen. When I walk in I see Kibum I’m not sure why he is hear but I’m just going to go out and get something because I don’t want to bother him. On my way out I text Jonghyun to see if he and Taemin want to come out to breakfast with me. Just as I leave I get a text asking where I want to go and right before I close the door Kibum grabs the door. “Well hello where are you going so early in the morning?” Kibum says startling me. “Ohh I was just going to go to breakfast with Taemin and Jonghyun would you like to join us?” I really did not want to bug him but he is the one who came running after me, and I’m glad he did I enjoy his company. I text Jonghyun back and tell him to pick. We end up going back to the café from yesterday. The same girls that I saw in the bathroom were there again. I don't understand how girls can waist all their time jsut sitting and waiting for the chance to see their precious oppas. I guess these ones have gotten lucky becasue they have goten to see a good portion of SHINee. Kibum and I walk in first. We road in a taxi because Kibum did not have his car. He tells me it’s the first time in a long time that he has road in a taxi. I wonder why he came over last night? I dont have much time to think about this becasue I head to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom and when I walk in I hear the girls talking about how I’m cheating on Minho with Kibum. The same girl that freaked out on me yesterday comes up to me crying asking if I felt good about myself asking and if just one of the SHINee members was not enough for me. I come back from the bathroom and Jonghyun and Taemin are sitting with Kibum. I go and sit with them. Across the café I see the girls glaring at me. After we are all done Kibum says he wants to show me something and Jonghyun and Taemin needed to go to the studio that Jonghyun does his radio show at. Kibum ends up taking me to a park and we just sit and talk he tells me how in their trainee days he use to come hear all the time when he could not sleep. "I don't know why but this park was always quiet and people never botherd me. It was peacefull in my crazy world." Hearing things like this is feel myself slowly falling for Kibum. We sit on a bench for a while but then he grabs my hand a pulls me to the swings. I have not been on a swing since I was like 10. "You know my best friend back in America told me that the only reason guys want to push you on the swing is to touch your ." I tell him and laugh out loud at how red he gets. He pushes me and then goes and sits on the ground in front of me. We sit in silence for a long time. Kibum breaks the silence when he gets a call from Woohyun. I’m ok with him leaving his friend is having a hard time right now, I’m not sure why but he is, the way Kibum takes care of him makes me like Kibum more. I’m not sure why but it does. After he gets off the phone he comes and pushes me some more and then he sits in front of me again. I get a call from Onew and he is upset that we went to breakfast with out him so he wants to go to lunch. "You hungry Onew wants to have lunch." I ask Kibum. "Sure." He replys.  I yell at Key to duck and then I jump off the swing over top of him. He of course screams like a little girl. We head over to some little shop and Onew is already their waiting for us. Onew sees us “Hello love birds.”  Kibum and I look at each other and start to blush but we both just ignore him. We eat and Onew decides he is going to go find Minho because he left early this morning and no one has seen him since. I tell him to check the Han River Bridge. He nods his head and leaves. Once again Kibum and I are left alone. We head back to the park and he sings to me on the way there. I love his voice its just so calming. I start to get tired so he carries me on his back. I’m not sure when but sometime while he was walking I fell asleep. I wake up and I’m on the park bench and Kibum is up practicing his dance I’m guessing the one for their comeback. “How long have I been asleep?” Kibum jumps a little bit and then runs over and gives me some water. “Hear drink this you fell asleep probably like 2 hours ago.” He says. “Well why didn’t you wake me up?” “ I figured you needed the rest and you just looked so peace full.” I roll my eyes “Well are you ready to go back home?” I ask. He pauses for a second “No I don’t think I can go back for at least another day.” I’m confused why would he not be able to go back to his house. “Where are you going to stay?” I asked. “Mr. Lee told me I could stay at their place as long as I wanted to so I’m going to actually be sleeping in the room right next to you,” he says with the biggest smile I think I have seen him with since I meet him. We stay at the park for another 2 or 3 hours. Kibum dances and sings. He pushes me on the swings I scare him by jumping over him like 3 more times. He try’s to help me learn the dance to Ring Ding Dong again but I have no rhythm. Just as we are about to leave he stops me and has me sit on a bench to drink some water before we go. Then he has me get on his back again. I tell him I can walk but he wont let me. We're walking through the park in silence until Kibum speaks up “ So I brought a girl hear once and I was going to tell her that I liked her but I got scared and just ended up leaving her hear all by her self.” He tells me. “Ohh yeah do you have someone you like right now?” I ask hoping he will say something like yes and it is you but we walk a little farther in silence. Then he finally answers me “ Yes and I am going to bring her hear when I get the chance and I will not chicken out I’m going to tell her. I’m not going to leave like I did last time.”