Consequences

In the Flesh

Minho POV

            I wake up to the sweet sound of Ambers voice singing Beautiful I don’t want to get up so I lay there. I don’t want it to end. Then I realize she is still asleep and then I remember that it is my text tone. Just as I grab my phone Keys goes off. “” I hear Onew yell from the bedroom. I look at my phone it’s a text form the managers. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE SHINee DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT YOU BETTER BE AT SM IN 30 MINUTES OR WE ARE FILLING A MISSING PERSONS REPORT. We all get the same text and all the way to SM Jonghyun just keeps saying. “Let them file a report see if I care.” We practically had to drag him out of the house or should I say I had to. I’m the only one that is strong enough to do this and he almost over powers me but I win in the end. When we get to SM the managers are threating us with our promotions and pretty much the rest of our careers. Of course Jonghyun being Jonghyun just fights right back. “Well we might as well not even have promotions because lets be honest your favorite band is having a comeback after like maybe a month of them being off the shows and we will most likely not even have the chance of winning and it’s not like we have much for promotions any way.” Jonghyun doesn't mean what he is saying he is just mad that he had to get up. We all end up apologizing even Jonghyun after some bribing from Taemin. Just as we are leaving SM Amber passes us looking kind of upset I stop her and ask her what is wrong. “They just told us our comeback was pushed back because of some groups fighting in the company they said they are trying to keep it under raps and if we comeback right now it will just be chaos.” I know who they are talking about. They are trying to say EXO and SHINee are fighting when we actually aren’t. This makes me so mad I just want to go back and quit but I know that wont make madders any better for Amber. The managers kind of just gave us the don’t do it again and go home and think about what you have done speech so we have the day off I decide to take Amber out for lunch. We end up back at her place. We lay on the couch and talk for a long time. Then I get a text from Jonghyun. “Dude get back here the managers are coming over they will be here soon please tell me you aren’t far away.” I kiss Amber and get up. “Sorry babe the managers are coming over and we weren’t really suppose to leave the dorm today I’ll call you later if we don’t get our phones taken away.” She kisses me one last time and I leave. When I get back to the dorm the managers are already there I grab a couple bottles of water form the store next door before going up. I do this so I have an excuse for being gone. I walk in and they are already getting on me. “Minho where were you? You were not suppose to leave today so where were you.” I just hold up the bottles of water “We needed water you didn’t want another SHINee member in the hospital for dehydration did you? That would be a pretty bad scandal for SM right now wouldn’t it.” I say with a little more attitude than I expected. “Well we are here to tell you that the CEO has decide to not cancel your promotions.” They tell us Jonghyun is the first to speak up. “ Well gee make sure to say thank you for us because we were just dying to lose to our HooBae’s it has been a dream of ours since we debut.” Jonghyun must still be mad. When he is ordered around or someone tells him he needs to do something he was already planed to do he gets very bull headed. “Thank you.” Onew says doing a full 90-degree bow “ I will not let this happen again.” The managers look around at each other. “Well we know it wont because we are taking your phones until we decide we can trust you again it will be like you are trainees all over again you will wake up and 4:30 every morning go for a run then go to the studio and run your dance until we tell you to stop then you will be driven to your music show and then driven back we are also taking your keys and one of us will be staying with you every night.” They inform us Jonghyun looks mad because now he will have to stay in his own room instead of with Taemin. They both give each other a look of desperation. “Well the dorm that we had before was set up differently we use to have a room just for one of the managers but now we don’t.” Taemin speaks up. “Well one of you will have to give up your room.” To the managers surprise Jonghyun volunteers. “ I can stay with Taemin.” He says just as soon as the manager makes this statement. It wont be hard on Taemin and Jonghyun because they are not really losing anything but I honestly don’t think Onew has gone a single day without talking to Ailee for the past like 3 years. The managers’ leave and we all instantly see the depression cross Jinkis face but none of us can cure it we will just have to work hard to get him his phone back. We win for the rest of the week it all goes by in a blur. I pass by Amber a lot at SM and all I want to do is run over and kiss her but I know I can’t. Somehow Jonghyun and Taemin have gotten away with doing it for the past 2 nights without getting caught. Jinki is still dazed. We are on SNL and we have a ton of fun it is the first time I have seen Jinki smile for real all week. After the show we get our keys and phones back. Jinki, Key and I leave just as soon as the managers congratulate us on a great week of promotions. I get to the F(x) dorm and they are all their. “ Hey babe.” I say walking in not even knocking. Amber pretty much attacks me. I pick her up spin her around and kiss her. We go to her room and fall asleep after playing some video games. When we wake up the next morning we take a shower and then go out to the kitchen to make breakfast. On the way out their she is walking slow so I pick her up and when we get to the kitchen I set her back down and kiss her. When I look up I get the dirtiest look form Sulli. “Wait when did you two become a thing?” Sulli says with a snarl in her voice. Crap she hasn’t told them. I guess she hasn’t really had the push to. We don’t usually hang out hear and she has never had the opportunity.  “ Like a week ago. What do you care anyway?” Amber says with the same snarl. She is just so y when she is mad. “ Well I just don’t understand how you could be dating a guy that has kissed all of your band mates and slept with 1. Then on top of that you know I use to have a thing for him. Why didn’t you tell us?” Sulli say with more anger then I think she wanted. “Well at least we can keep it privet unlike someone.” Amber replies “ Well I’m sorry if I wanted to be able to hang out with my boyfriend in public.” Sulli snaps back. “Me two because if you knew how to keep you private life private we wouldn’t have had such a hard time with our last comeback and we would have been more important in this one.” Just as Krystal walk in I decide to take us out of the bad situation and just pull Amber to her room. “AHHH I cant deal with her any more she has pushed back our comeback so many times and then thinks she has the right to get angry at me for having a boyfriend. SHE HAS NO RIGHT MINHO.” She starts in again but I stop her with a kiss she falls into me and just cries and ends up falling asleep. I go out to talk to Krystal to make sure she is ok because she gets just like Taemin when the others fight. I find Krystal sitting in the chair in the corner of the living room completely zoned out listing to music. I didn’t make it to her fast enough she has shut down completely. I decide to bring her back to the dorm because if any one can cheer her up its Kibum hopefully he is not out with with Chloe so he can take care of her. To my surprise him and Chloe are both at the house. I explain what happened and Kibum jumps on it making her laugh and we all end up falling asleep in the living room.