Jealousy is an Ugly Color on Me

In the Flesh

Key POV

          After Chloe leaves I help Jinki make breakfast. I honestly didn’t want Chloe to go but I fell like she was getting annoyed with me and my rambling on about Korea, K-pop and K-dramas. Its just so nice to have someone to practice English with, not that I am any good with it. When breakfast is ready I go to wake up the others and Minho is missing. “Umm hyung where is Minho?” I yell to Jinki. What he yells back leaves me dumfounded "Minho took Chloe home." Ahhh Kibum why would you let him do that why did you not offer to take her home why couldn’t you just grow a pair and ask her to stay? I say to myself and I beat myself up over it until I get to Jonghyun’s room and he is not in his room either obviously my mind goes straight to he went to take her home too but then I remember that him and Tae are apparently a thing so he is probably in Tae's room. I think they should just share a room so I can have a room to myself and not share with Jinki. It’s easy for me to forget that they are together because it all just happened so quickly. It started after Jonghyun's car wreck. Tae and him had always been close but after that Tae got so worried that he would die becasue he broke his nose. That was the only time I have ever seen Taemin act like Jonghyun. After that Taemin spent most of his time taking care of Jonghyun and then things escalated quickly. Them being a couple is also why we spend more time with Taemin’s aunt and uncle more then his parents. Not that his parents do not except him its just they are not the biggest fans of him being gay. They also do not epically like Jonghyun either. I mean they like him as a person but just not as their son’s boyfriend. I don’t understand why if my child was dating someone like Jonghyun I would be happy no matter what their past love life was like. Jonghyun is good to my baby Tae. I head to Taemin’s room I just walk in with out knocking and that was probably a bad idea. I will remember that next time because when I walk in Taemin has his shirt off and is on top on Jjong and their making out. “Ahh ish guys get a room,” I yell. Taemin throws a pillow at me “Hyung this is my room and its not like we were going to do anything we are trying to take it slow.” He says kissing Jonghyun shortly after. “You really want me to believe you guys were just cuddling all night?” Jonghyun blushes a bit “Yes we do because you shouldn’t be thinking about our lives in the first place.” Jonghyun continues to kiss Tae. “Guys breakfast is ready lets go” I yell and slam the door as I leave the room. I say this in English because I know it bugs them. We all sit down and eat. After a bit of silence Jonghyun breaks it. “Where are Minho and Chloe?” he asks foolishly. “AHH WHY DOES IT MATTER WHERE HE IS AT HE TOOK HER HOME GAHH.” I get up and leave. I can still hear their conversation though one of them says something to the tune of even though they have the language barrier they would be a good couple. This just makes me angrier of course. For the rest of the day I sit and watch reruns of dramas and try to write songs but I’m not very good at it so I don't even have anything when I decide to quite. Tae is sitting next to me writing a song I’m guessing about Jonghyun. They are such a good couple sometimes I’m little jealous. At like 5 I decide to check out some fan sites. I do this when I need a boost of confidence. Minho has been gone all day so I am assuming he is still with Chloe. I was hoping Chloe would have texted me but if she is still with Minho I understand why she hasn’t. So right now I think I need a little boost. When I get on I see a picture of Minho and some girl on the front page and there is already like 5 fanfics starting up about it. I scroll down and find out that it is Chloe. I’m angry now. I need to get out of here and just as I’m getting ready to leave to find them Minho walks in. I’m so angry that I can’t even look at him and just walk out. I know he knows that I’m angry with him because I never shut him out like that. I feel bad were best friends but I’m just so upset right now that it dose not make a difference. I’m not sure where I’m going but I’m going somewhere I can’t be at the house right now. I’m not even close to being in a disguise. I’m not in anything fancy but people notice your face when you’re famous. I look down and I’m not even wearing matching shoes. Their not even both mine. I think one is Jjongs and his feet just a little smaller than mine so it isn't very cofortable. I just walk and when I stop I’m at the Lee's house. Why I came hear I’m not sure. I stand out side for a moment trying to decide if I should go in. I come to the conclusion that their was a reason my sense of direction led me hear. I finally get the balls I should have had this morning and go knock on the door.