Who knew I Could Talk so Much

In the Flesh

Chloe POV

            I wake up on the couch in SHINee’s dorm my head hurts but my hangover isn’t that bad. I go to the kitchen to get some water and Taemin is in the kitchen. “Good morning noona” “Good morning. Can I have a glass of water?” I ask. “Sure her you go.” I drink the water but I am not as thirsty as I usually am after waking up with a hangover. Then I remember Kibum giving me a glass of water last night. I really need to get better at drinking. I hope Minho doesn’t get in trouble for carrying me back last night. Minho walks in “Hey you know you could have put me in a cab last night.” I tell him. “I couldn’t do that.” He says hiding his face. “Thank you for hanging out with me last night.” I say “No problem. You really need to work on drinking though you only had 2 beers.” I blush and look away “I know I don’t drink a lot back in the states.” I say shyly “You will get better as time goes on. What are your plans for today?” Minho's says curiously. “Well it is Saturday so I don’t have any classes so I guess just hang around maybe go to the park and read.” I tell him mater of factly. “Well we just had our schedule early this morning do you want to hang out here today?”Minho is trying to sound casual. “Sure.” I say trying to hid my excitement. I love hanging out with these guys. “Have you ever played Skyrim?”  he asks “No.” I am aweful at video games. I don't even own a game system. “Would you like to learn how to play? I can teach you. It is pretty simple.” He says excited “Okay. I am not very good at video games though.” I inform him but he seams to just brush it off. We go into the living room and we both sit on the couch. He shows me the controls and as I predicted I am not very good. Minho is patient with me and seems to actually be enjoying our time together. Onew comes out to the living room and sits in the chair to watch us. I hear him giggle a few times when I mess up. Kibum comes out and sits on the other side of me on the couch. I see it as a good time to move a little closer to Minho. After a few hours of video games Kibum gets up and makes lunch. Kibum is really good at cooking. We all eat and then we go back into the living room and watch a movie. The movie is in Korean with no subtitles so I have to concentrat really hard to understand. Kibum is on one side of me Minho on the other, Jonghyun is practically sitting on Taemin and Onew is sitting on the floor like a little kid. Kibum and Minho fall asleep pretty fast as well as Onew. I guess Jonghyun and Taemin think I’m asleep because they are now holding hands and have moved closer if that is even possible. I decide to give them some privacy and go to sleep but I’m kind of stuck and am not sure where to lay my head. Do I lay on Kibum’s shoulder or Minho’s? I decide to just lay my head back on the back of the couch it’s a tad uncomfortable but I eventually fall asleep. When I wake up it seams I have fallen on Kibum’s shoulder. I look at the time and its 3am I have to pee. Minho moved to his room and I’m guessing Jonghyun is in Taemin’s room because he is not in his room. I walk back to the kitchen and Kibum scares me. He is standing behind the fridge door. I get a glass of water and sit at the table hoping he will come over and sit with me, and he does. We talk for hours apparently because Onew walks in scratching at his nether region. “Well good morning sunshine” Kibum says surprising him. Onew looks at me and turns bright red. “I think I should get going.” I say hoping Kibum will ask me not to. He doesn’t but Minho offer to take me home as I get my shoes. In the car he decides we need to stop at a coffee house. We go to the café owned but Kai form EXO its called Kamong Café. We go in and order I let him pick something for me. I’m not a big coffee fan. We sit down and he asks me about what I first thought when I first saw To the Beautiful You. “I thought it was a little wired but after the first episode I loved it.” I tell him. “Well how could you not I mean look at this face.” He replies with a laugh. We sit and talk and talk for what only feels like an hour but when I look out side it’s now the middle of the day. I did not know how much I could just sit and talk with someone until I moved here, and even at that I thought Kibum was the only one I could do it with. I don’t know what it is about these boys but you can just sit and talk with them for hours and it fells like just minuets, and they make you fell like you are the most important person in the world to them in that moment. When we finely get up it is night now and Minho has had about 30 cups of coffee. I on the other hand have had 3 and then just a bunch of water. Before we leave we both have to go to the restroom. I walk in and there are 3 girls standing in their cooing over some picture on one of their phones. I look a little closer and relies it is a picture of Minho and I. One of them notices me and starts yelling at me telling me to leave her oppa alone. I just realized how real this is. People think that I am trying to get with Minho. I leave the bathroom and get in the car. “What took so long” Minho asks I decided not to tell him so I just say I’m a lady and it takes a bit longer for us ladies to pee. He laughs and informs me that it is not lady like to use the word pee so openly. When I get home I just crash as soon as my head hits the pillow. I’m out like a light.