The Sooner the Better

In the Flesh

       

Minho POV

            I’m so glad Key and I made up I was about to go crazy just with the thought of being mad at him. Key is like my brother I could not even imagine my life with out him or SHINee. Honestly I hope him and Chloe work out because I don’t think I can stand to see him upset. Key decides he dose not want to meat with Chloe right away. “ Key are you sure you don’t want to meet with her right now?” I ask him for like the 100th time “No im just to nervous I’m going to make a fool of myself if I go right now can we go get some coffee or something because I really think I might puke if I meet her right now see just talking to you I’m a babbling fool and I don’t even have a crush on you. Minho I think I’m going crazy what do I do.” Key just goes on like this for like another 30 minuets. We get to the coffee shop and I text Chloe “Hey you remember that coffee shop we went to last time?” I get a reply in what seems like seconds. “Yeah I’m actually just down the street I was thinking about stopping in and getting something before I have to go home and study why?” I let her know that Key and I are hear and that she should stop by but not to let Key know that I texted her. He has to see her sooner or later and they way I see it the sooner the better. He can thank me later. I get a text form Chloe saying she is outside I get up and go to the bathroom. When I am in the bathroom I get a panicked set of text. OMO SHE IS HEAR. WHO SAID SHE COULD COME HEAR. SHES COMING OVER. MINHO WHAT DO I DO. YOU PLANED THIS DIDN’T YOU, YOUR NOT ACTUALLY IN THE BATHROOM YOU WANT ME TO LOOK LIKE A FOOL. AHH MINHO IF YOU DON’T GET OUT HEAR RIGHT NOW IMMA GO ALL DIVA ON YOU. I just ignore the texts and after a good long time in the bathroom I come out acting surprised to see her. She reveals that she has told him about our sneaky plan. “Ahh Chloe why did you have to go and tell him I thought we had a bond but I guess not you have broken the trust of the sneaky Minho.” I tell her messing around. “How could you lie to a face like that I mean just look at him.” She says not taking her eyes off Key for even a second. “Its easy see Key you are the worst dressed babbling fool in all of K-POP” I say with a smile. “Minho we all know that that was easy because we all know its not true I’m fabulous and everyone knows it.” Key finally speaks up. I have already planed to have Jonghyun call me so that I have to leave and they have stay hear alone. But the call comes early it must be serious. I answer and I can barley understand what Jonghyun is saying but what I get out of it is that Taemin was practicing and he has not had much to drink so he got dehydrated and passed out. So now I have a freaked out Jonghyun who has a passed out Taemin in the back of his car going to the hospital. This cannot be a good situation. I get up with out saying a word other than Key we have to leave now. I normally would just leave Key hear with out letting him know but Key is the only one who will be able to calm Jonghyun down right now. I fell bad but Chloe will just have to wait. We get in the car and Key is already mad at me. “WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAD TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM CHLOE WE WERE HAVING A GOOD TIME AND YOU GET A CALL AND WE JUST HAVE TO LEAVE THIS BETTER BE GOOD.” I explain to him that Taemin is passed out and has to go to the hospital and he will be the only one who will be able to comfort Jonghyun. "Jonghyung only responds to your comfort." I tell him. He calms down a bit and pulls out his phone to text someone I’m guessing Chloe because we kind of just left her with no explanation. When we get to the hospital Jonghyun is in a corner crying the doctors wouldn’t let him be with Taemin he has no idea what is going on. What happens next is another reason I brought Key because his Mama bear comes out and he demands that we are able to see Taemin. When we finally get into the room Jonghyun just keeps apologizing to Taemin even though the boy is asleep He also apologizes to Key because if he would have kept a closer eye on Taemin Key would have not had to come to the hospital and he could have spent more time with Chloe. Key acts like he’s not mad about it but I know him better he is so angry. I’m not sure at whom but I can tell he is mad. Taemin looks so pail right now the boy wakes up and all he does is reach for Jonghyun and starts crying. He is in so much pain I have never been dehydrated but I have heard that it is painfull. Key and I decide that Taemin and Jonghyun will both be ok at the hospital alone and we decide to leave. On our way out Key tells Jonghyun to call right away if the hospital starts to give him any sort of crap. Jonghyun does not even look up from Taemin but he nods his head in agreement.