The Comeback is Near and I Can't do it on my Own

In the Flesh

Onew POV

            Chloe is a great girl, don’t get me wrong but man do I feel left out. From the moment we met her she was goo goo eyes for Minho. I can’t seem to even be cool enough to be invited to breakfast. I am almost 100% positive Key and Minho both have a crush on her. I don’t mind I mean I have Ailee so I am not interested in her. The thing about this that bothers me is that Minho and Kibum are best friends. I don’t want that to be jeopardized because of some girl. I know she is beautiful but their friendship is worth more than a pretty girl. This is the first time I have ever seen Kibum just storm out of the house without even looking at Minho. They have been mad at each other before but not so mad they can’t work it out. We cannot afford to have tension in the group when our comeback is so close. Our concert is just days away we have to get up and show the shawols that SHINee is still a strong group and we will stick together. SM is kind of counting on us to be the hope for SM fans in the middle of all these lawsuits. I decide since I was not invited to breakfast I want to eat lunch with them. I give Chloe a call. She is with Kibum go figure. I wonder for a second if they know where Minho because he left early this morning and I haven’t seen him since. At lunch I feel invisible so I want to end it fast. I bring up the question if they know where Minho is and Chloe tells me to check by the Han River. I take my leave and head for SM because it is closer and I hope that if Minho is upset he will take it out in the practice room instead of sitting on his at the river. No luck as SM sadly. I am so worried about this comeback it will be my first time to show the fans I am fully recovered from my surgery and I am doing well. On top of that our new song is a totally new style which is nothing new for us we are always changing concepts but I am just worried as always. I make it to the river and sure enough I see Minho sitting on a bench. I know it is him because behind him not bothering him are fans. I don’t know why are fans are like that they will just sit by us and watch us they don’t try to touch us or anything. I walk over and this gets a scream from the fans because now they can see 2 SHINee members. I sit down next to him. “What’s wrong Minho?” “Nothing Hyung.” His flat tone tells me other wise. “Is it about Chloe?” I ask. “No.” His response is so fast I can tell that it is the truth. “Kibum?” I got it right because I see Minho's face try to cover up the worry and pain that is clear on his face. After a second he gives up. “Yeah. Its just he has never been so upset with me that we can’t talk about it. I wasn’t even around so I have no idea why he is...” He cuts his sentence short and I know he has made the same connection I have. Kibum likes Chloe. I see his face drop. "He likes Chloe and he was jelous of me spending the day with her. How did I not know?" There is a long silence before he talks again. “I will give up on Chloe.” He finally says. “Minho...” I start but he raises his hand and stops me short. “My mind is made up. Lets go find Kibum I am not going to let some girl get in the way of our friendship.” I don’t want to say what I have to say next but I do anyway, “Kibum is not at the house. He is out with Chloe.” His face changes so fast I can see how hurt he is. “Why would he be out with her? He knew I liked her he had to he always knows when I like someone.” His anger is rising. “Maybe he was to blind by his own feelings to care about anyone else liking her. You only realized now that he liked her.” He is not buying it. I wouldn’t either if I had a friendship like theirs. We go back to the dorm where Minho locks himself in the room. He turns on the TV and blasts the volume is his watching soccer again. When Kibum doesn’t come back I start to worry if we will even make it to our comeback. We wake up for practice the next day. The concert is only days away and we still don’t have all of our choreography down. Key shows up at the studio thankfully. However practice is a mess Key is distracted. Minho can't stop glaring at Key long enough to pay attention to the choreography. Taemin and Jonghyun are only looking at each other in the mirror and I’m just so worried about this comeback that I can’t even focus. “Aishh guys come on Minho I get it your mad at Kibum…” Key cuts me off early. “Wait why are you mad at me I did nothing wrong you’re the one who spent all day with Chloe behind my back when you knew I liked her.” Key is so angry he is now screaming. “Ohhh so I’m not allowed to hang out with Chloe because you have some weird obsession with having to have every thing I like.” Minho scrams back. I decide to just let them have their screaming match and go to find Jonghyun and Tae because they at some point left. I’m guessing to make out. Sure enough I find them in the hall closet doing exactly that. “ Ya I cant stand this I have two members trying to kill each other in one room and two who cant keep their hands off eachother in the hall right out side. Am I the only one who cares about this comeback?” I slam the door in Jonghyun’s face just as he try’s to say something and I decide to go to Ailee’s house and try to cool off.