It is really him Choi Minho.

In the Flesh

Chloe POV 

                    I finally came to my senses and was able to introduce myself. I cannot believe that the actor who played in my favorite drama is here with me at my welcoming party. For dinner we have a dish I cannot remember the name of. When we finished cleaning up after dinner we started to play drinking games. I do not hold alcohol well. Mr. and Mrs. Lee leve to bed and the boys and I continue to play. I don’t know how or when I got to bed but I woke up the next morning with my head throbbing. I sit up to take some medicine when my stomach churns. Last night was my first time drinking soju and it did not like me in the morning. I rushed to the bathroom and run onto the door that is locked. Did the boys stay last night I think to myself. My question is answered when the door opens and in front of me is a not so happy looking Kibum. I am dazed for a moment until the urgency of my bathroom run comes back up. I push Kibum and run to the toilet. After I am finished puking my guts out I go and get my stuff to take a shower. When I get out breakfast is ready and my stomach is going back and forth on if it wants food or not. I sit down at the table and pick at my food not eating a whole lot. After breakfast it is decided that the boys will take me out to see the town. When I come up ready to go the boys are all ready they are all wearing hats scarfs and sunglasses. I question it for a second then I remember that Minho is a celebrity.  First stop on our tour was various palaces they are all quiet right now not many people so no one recognizes Minho. We have seen about 5 different palaces and we finally decide to stop for lunch. We eat bimbap for lunch it was delicious. Taemin got a call while at lunch and tells us that we have to go by the company before we continue. The company? I think to myself. We get in the car and it drives us to a huge building with SMTOWN written on the front. We go inside and I remember reading something one time that Minho was in a boy band. These must be his band mates.  Taemin goes into one of the offices and talks with someone and comes back. “We can go now I just needed to talk to Jongin’s manager real quick." "While we are here why don’t we show her around” Jinki says. Jonghyun agrees. I see a flash of worry flash across Kibum’s face which I don't really understand am I really that scary? He agrees anyway. They take me to the recording studio Jonghyun and Jinki who goes by Onew to his fans sing a beautiful duet. Jonghyun wrote the lyrics to the duet they say it hasn’t been released yet. Next was the practice room. Taemin Minho and Kibum who goes by Key do a dance the dance was to their song called Ring Ding Dong. Taemin is so fluid in his movements it is amazing. Key there is something about him that I catch myself looking at him a lot but Minho I can't keep my eyes off of him. He is so tall and he moves so well. For a second I think I see Jonghyun checking Taemin out but I must have seen wrong. When they finish dancing they decide they want to teach me the dance. It looks easier than what it actually is. They kept laughing when I messed up the hip y thingy during the chorus. It was Taemin and Key who helped me the most. When we finish the company tour we get back in the van. I get in the back seat with Key and Minho. Jonghyun and Taemin sit in the middle seat and Onew is riding shotgun. One of their managers is driving us now. It is getting dark so we head for Namsan tower. The view is incredible. I can see all of Seoul. When Jonghyun thinks no one is looking I see him grab Taemin’s hand. One day I would like to come here with the one I love. There is this fence full of locks that couples buy and lock in the fence. It is supposed to represent your everlasting love for each other. I wonder if any of the boys have put locks on the fence before. We get back to the car and Onew tells us “We are now going to see one of Korea's most beautiful sites.” Our last stop we end up at the Han River Bridge the fountain and the lights made for a great night ending view. We sat and talked a little more I got to know them better. They did their hello as a band for me. The band name is SHINee. They debut in 2008 and Taemin was only 14 years old. Taemin is the lead dancer and is now 22 years old, Onew is the leader and is 26 years old, Jonghyun is lead vocals and is 25 years old, Minho lead rapper is 24, and Key they call the triple threat is also 24. Taemin is a year younger than me. The rest are older than me. They are famous in both Korea and Japan. I sit and wonder why I never new about them. They each played me their favorite song they sound great. Their harmonies are so good that I can’t believe that the people in the recording are the people in front of me. When we finished the boys took me back to the Lee’s place and said we should hangout again sometime. They each gave me their number just incase I needed something and the Lee’s couldn’t help. What a perfect day I got to see a lot of Seoul and I found out that the first friends I made in Korea are superstars. I can’t wait to start school.