Attempt to Escape

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnz2n5VcV4Q&feature=relmfu  

You covered your mouth to stifle a yawn. It felt like hours had gone by since you had woken up in that room. You had sat in the same spot the entire time after you got bored of trying to break down the door.

Now, you're anger meter had started at the floor but shot up to the roof. You were furious. You were so angry that it didn't even show on your face.

If anyone looked at you, they would have thought you were bored or tired. However, if they were standing next to you, they would definitely be able to feel the flames of anger seering from you.

You laid down and looked up at the ceiling for the first time. That's when you noticed it. The key to escape.

There was an air vent in the ceiling. Your eyes lit up as you jumped up. Stepping onto the bed, you reached for the vent but your fingers only skimmed the metal.

You were too short. You screamed in frustration and punched the wall. *Damn! Why do I have to be so short!?*

Huffing, you pulled up the only chair in the room and placed it on the bed. Standing on the chair, you reached for the vent again. The chair was wobbly, shifting at the slightest movements, making you miss the vent a few times before you managed to grab onto the edges of it.

A victory grin came on your face as you tried to pry open the vent. It wouldn't budge. You tugged on it as hard as you could and your body jerked slightly, causing the chair to topple to the ground.

Clinging on to the vent, you gaped at the ground. The chair made a loud clanging noise and you were sure that one of the U-KISS members would come to check on you.

*! What do I do? Why won't this stupid vent open!?* Your fingers were starting to slip. Releasing your grip, you fell onto the bed but bounced off and landed on the ground.

Rubbing your sore , you glared at the vent. "I hate you." You whispered contemptuously. Your eyes shifted towards the chair that was on the ground. Then, they shifted towards the door.

Pausing, you waited for the sound of footsteps indicating that someone was there, but you heard none. *Are they ignoring me or something?* That pissed you off even more.

You brought up your leg and smashed it down on the chair. The chair was in pieces. You smirked, pleased with what you had done. Not only had you broken U-KISS's property, but you had gotten what you needed to escape.

Picking up one of the chair legs, you wielded it as if it were a weapon. Hopping onto the bed, you jumped up and down, swinging at the vent.

Eventually, the vent was bent in and you jumped and grabbed the bent part. It was easier to hold onto and you were able to pry it off successfully.

You let out a low chuckle as you dropped the vent down onto the bed. Pulling yourself up, you crawled into the air vent. It was pretty small but luckily, you were a small person. You had no trouble crawling through the tight space.

You tried to be as quiet as possible as you maneuvered your way around but it was hard when your feet kept smacking the sides of the duct, making a clanging sound.

You stopped when you saw another vent in front of you. Crawling towards it, you peered down into the room. There were five figures in the room that you didn't recognize. *Who are they? I've never seen them before.*

Curious, you moved closer to the vent, trying to get a better look. However, you accidently kicked the side of the duct and a loud 'Clang' resonated throughout the area. Your eyes widened as five pairs of eyes shot up towards the vent.

*Why am I so freaking clumsy today?!* You tried to scramble away from the vent but this vent was old and rusty. It gave way and fell into the room, causing your legs to fall into the room. Luckily, you grabbed onto the duct before you could fall completely into the room.

You tried to scramble back into the air duct but someone grabbed your legs and pulled you down. You gasped as you felt yourself falling.

Yet, before you could hit the ground, someone caught you. Your eyes widened as you came face to face with the enemy. He stared into your eyes for a few seconds before speaking.

"It seems like a pretty little fairy fell down from our air vent." He said, his voice was deep and husky. The other four chuckled.

Without thinking, you swung your fist and it connected with the guy's jaw. He dropped you in shock and grasped his jaw. You tumbled to the ground.

You shot up and ran out of the room before any of the others could grab you. You were too busy looking behind you in case one of them was chasing you that you didn't see the person in front of you and crashed into them.

The two of you fell and you landed on top of him. Your eyes widened when you felt your lips on his. Pushing off of him, your jaw nearly hit the floor when you saw that all too familiar face gawking back at you. 

--------

Jonghyun did not sleep that night. He stayed awake the whole time, waiting for you to come back. Sitting on your bed, he would glance at the clock every ten seconds.

It was two in the morning and you were still not back. Jonghyun was starting to get worried again. He wanted to go out and look for you but the words of Onew and your father replayed in his mind.

*I need to train if I want to be able to protect _____. I'll let SHINee look for her this time. Once I'm better at fighting, I definitely won't let anyone but me protect her.*

Hoping that you would come back in the morning, Jonghyun flopped backwards onto your bed and fell asleep right when his head hit the pillow.

-------

>_< thanks so much for the wonderful comments! I appreciate every single comment i get. ^_^

I hope you guys like this chapter and I know that you're all wondering who 'them' are. You'll find out soon enough. maybe some of you can guess who they are from this chapter hehe ;-)

btw, what do you guys think of the poster? isn't it cute? I love it! Thanks to SHINeelvr4evr for making it for me :-D

I love you all!! <3 =^.^=  please leave a comment!