Disappointed

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8ZFHnuQEbw 

You stormed through the halls and yanked the door to the mission room open. Everyone in the room jumped in surprise and turned towards you. Your dad automatically noticed your mood and knew what had happened.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us that someone else was after that file?!" You yelled at him. Your dad looked at you calmly. "I did warn you beforehand. I told you that this mission wasn't as easy as it seemed."

You screamed in frustration. "I hate this! What the hell was so important about that file anyways?!" You shouted. Your mom patted your shoulder to calm you down but you shrugged her away. She stepped back and looked at the ground, hurt. You immediately felt guilty about it but you were too blinded by anger to apologize.

"I can't tell you that now. I guess for now, you and SHINee will have to find a way to locate that file and retrieve it from whoever took it." Your dad replied in a steady voice. SHINee was standing behind you, watching the scene awkwardly. You pushed past them and walked out the room, slamming the door shut on your way out.

As you walked through the halls, angry tears spilled onto your cheeks. You weren't angry at your father but you were more disappointed in yourself for letting the guy get away. *It's all my fault. I should have acted quicker. I should have jumped off the building and tried to go after him.*

Your heart felt heavy and storm clouds hovered above your head. You were too preoccupied with reprimanding yourself that you didn't notice someone was calling your name until they grabbed your wrist.

You whipped around and came face-to-face with Jonghyun. He looked at you, eyes filled with concern. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked.

You pulled away from him. "I don't want to talk about it right now." You replied as you began to walk away. Jonghyun followed after you, persistently asking you questions. "What happened? Did you get hurt? How was the mission?"

Stopping abruptly, you turned and faced him, glaring at him with ice cold eyes. "Leave me alone." You said, curtly. Jonghyun was stunned. While you briskly walked away, he stood there frozen.

You didn't look back at him, and felt even guiltier for snapping at him. You knew that you would break down even more if you saw how hurt he must have looked.

Taking out your keys, you inserted a key into the lock of the door and opened it. Locking the door, you shut it and stepped inside the room. You flipped on the lights and faced the target on the other side of the room.

It was a simple shooting target, shaped like a man. Slowly, you pulled out your gun. Stepping out into the center of the room, you turned towards the target.

You held the gun up and aimed, imagining that you were shooting the person who had taken the file. You fired several rounds, all of them hitting the same spot, his head.

You kept on firing until you were out of bullets. Once you had run out of bullets, you dropped the gun and sunk to the ground. You brought your knees up to your chest and cried. *I know I'm being overly dramatic, but I'm just so disappointed. It was all my fault. What if that hadn't just been someone stealing a file? What if the life of someone I loved was on the line? They would have died and it would have been all my fault.*

The fear of what could have happened washed over you. It grasped onto you and loomed over you like a shadow. You tried shaking the feelings of frustration and disappointment away but you only ended up trembling like a mouse cornered by a cat.

*This isn't like me. Why am I like this? I shouldn't be so shaken up, I should be out there searching for that bastard.* Thoughts ran through your mind a hundred miles an hour. You tried thinking of several reasons as to why you were feeling overly emotional about what had happened.

Normally, whenever you had been disappointed, you just shot the target a few times and let all the anger out. Then, you would eat some ice cream and sleep for twelve hours. Now, you felt as if something happened to make you feel the blunt force of your emotions even more. *It's like what drama queens do. Some small, little thing happens and they overreact. Don't tell me I'm becoming a drama queen?!*

Ruffling your hair, you stood up and left the room. You went to the kitchen and got yourself a bowl of ice cream. You ate while you walked back to your room.

Once you were back in your room, you sat down on your bed. Shoveling the rest of the ice cream into your mouth, you swallowed it and laid down.

Staring up at the ceiling, you replayed the scene during the mission again. *He was standing on the edge of the roof. It was as if he was going to jump off in the first place. So, that means that he had an escape plan set up already. Whoever this guy was, he is definetely not your ordinary thief. With his level of thinking, he could probably be a spy. Then, chances are, I must've seen him before.*

You picked up your pillow and smothered your face in it. *Ugh, this is so frustrating. I need to find out who that guy was!* You let out a frustrated scream into the pillow, then placed it back under your head.

You closed your eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. "I need to find this guy and show him not to mess with Shim ____. And I need to apologize to my mom and Jonghyun." You whispered before drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

------

Hello~

I hope everyone liked this chapter, the action/drama is starting to pick up now lol ^_^

Anyways, please don't forget to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!