Top Spy

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7NI7qXBM10  (I am currently obsessed with this song right now >_<)

"Yes, it's me." Jonghyun smirked. Your jaw dropped to the floor. *Jonghyun?! Where the hell has he been?! And when did he get so good at shooting?* You stared at him wide-eyed as he winked at you.

Then, he glared at G-Dragon, his eyes blazing with fury. "You hurt my girlfriend, you son of a ." He snarled. G-Dragon hid the shock on his face and replaced it with a smug smile.

"So what if I did? What are you going to do about, Prince Jonghyun?" He said. Jonghyun's eyes widened. *How does he know that I'm a prince?*

G-Dragon went on in a mocking tone. "The prince that came here to become a spy, but he never even worked a day in his life before. You're just a lazy bastard. Pathetic."

Jonghyun was breathing heavily, trying to contain his anger. He held the gun up, pointing it straight at G-Dragon's heart. The two stared at each other, sizing up the other. The room was filled with tension. Everyone had their eyes on the two guys squaring off.

G-Dragon's eyes quickly darted to the detonator on the floor. Jonghyun noticed and narrowed his eyes at G-Dragon. "Don't even think about it." He said firmly.

A low chuckled escaped G-Dragon's lips. Then, he dived for the detonator. Jonghyun reacted quickly, immediately kicking it out of the way, making it slide across the floor to the other side of the room.

Next, he grabbed G-Dragon by the collar and threw him to the ground. G-Dragon was stunned, surprised by Jonghyun's skills. However, he regained his composure and swung his legs, kicking Jonghyun's legs and causing him to fall to the ground too.

The gun dropped out of Jonghyun's hands and clattered to the floor a few feet away from G-Dragon. Scrambling for it, he almost reached it until Jonghyun grabbed his foot and yanked him backwards.

G-Dragon kicked Jonghyun's hand off and leapt to his feet. He hauled Jonghyun up on his feet by gripping his collar tightly. Then, he punched him mercilessly with his free hand. Jonghyun tried to block the blows, getting hit every now and then. His lip started bleeding and he could already feel bruises forming on his arms.

Grunting, Jonghyun brought his leg up and kicked G-Dragon in the stomach, making him stumble backwards. In a flash, Jonghyun jumped in the air, swung his leg, and hit G-Dragon in the face with a spin kick. G-Dragon fell onto the ground, unconcious. Jonghyun smirked.

"The lazy bastard just kicked your ." Jonghyun said with a smug smile on his face. You looked at him with a new-found respect. You never knew that Jonghyun could fight so well. Jonghyun turned towards you and a concerned look crossed his face. He rushed over to you and knelt down to help you sit up.

You grimaced as a jolt of pain shot up your leg. Jonghyun cast you a worried look but you assured him that you were fine with a small smile.

"Nice job, Jonghyun." You whispered. The look in his eyes softened and he lightly kissed your forehead. "I'm sorry I came a little too late. I was, umm, sleeping. " He said, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"What?! You were sleeping?!" You automatically snapped. Jonghyun blushed and nodded.

"Yeah, I was in one of the shooting rooms, practicing. I got tired and I fell asleep in there." He replied. You scoffed and gave him an incredulous look. He pouted at you, giving you his irresistible puppy dog eyes. You tried to resist but you knew you couldn't win.

With a defeated sigh, you said, "Alright, I forgive you. Besides, it looks like you improved. You hit G-Dragon's hand dead-on."

Jonghyun beamed happily and kissed your lips. "Ahem, we're still tied up over here." Your dad cleared his throat, making Jonghyun jump back in surprise. Both of your faces turned a deep shade of red. Your mom lightly chuckled and murmured something to your dad that sounded like, "Let the kids have their fun." You rolled your eyes.

Jonghyun got up and quickly untied your parents. They both smiled proudly at him and patted him on the back.

"Nice work today, Jonghyun." Your mom said, smiling sweetly.

"I think you have now become a top spy, Jonghyun. You can officially join SHINee on their missions now." Your dad said, grinning. Jonghyun's eyes brightened and he bowed many times, thanking your dad.

So, your parents got to work cleaning everything up. The other SM spies had taken care of U-Kiss and the rest of Big Bang. Once G-Dragon woke up, your parents decided to make a deal with him. They decided for SM Agency and NH Agency to become allies. Reluctantly, G-Dragon agreed.

Jonghyun had taken you to the hospital. You had your leg checked out and it turns out that it was broken. The doctor told you that you needed to wear a cast for five weeks and you were furious. After you were just getting back to missions, you got another injury.

On the way home, you grumpily stared out the window. Jonghyun glanced at you and smiled. He grabbed your hand and held it while he used his other hand to drive.

A sigh escaped your lips again. "This . Why do I keep getting injured? I wanna go on cool missions!" You pouted in frustration. Jonghyun had just parked back at the agency and he chuckled.

"You're so cute." He pinched your cheeks and you glared at him. "Well, now that I'm a top spy, I can take all the cool missions with SHINee while you have to stay here." He teased you, sticking out his tongue playfully.

"Kim Jonghyun, you jerk! Top spy my !" You shouted. Jonghyun just smiled cutely at you and you shook your head. He leaned in towards you and pecked your cheek. Then, he moved his lips towards your ear and whispered, "I love you, Shim _______."

Your heart melted and butterflies filled your stomach. You pulled Jonghyun into a kiss.

"I love you too, my top spy Kim Jonghyun." You replied after breaking the kiss. He smiled warmly and pressed his forehead against yours.

------------

Hello~

Yay! The fight is over :) Sorry that it wasn't longer though. Anyways, this story is coming to an end. I hope you all enjoyed it! ^_^

Thanks for reading!

Btw, the contest has ended. With only three entries....

Oh well, I have decided a winner anyways. It was pretty hard since they were all good entries.

And the winner of the Christmas date contest is...

*drumroll*

 

Minhaeric, Congratulations! I will get started on writing your oneshot for you as soon as possible. :)

And no hard feelings to the other contestants, you guys had wonderful entries too and it was hard for me to pick. >_<