Mission

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASKmz6ByH-c 

You shot up in bed when you heard a knock on your door. Yawning, you stretched before getting out of bed and going to the door. You swung open the door to reveal your dad.

"Oh, hi dad. What's up?" You asked, stifling another yawn.

"I'm sending you on a mission." He replied using his 'business' voice. Your eyebrows raised and you immediately shook the sleep off you.

"Really? What kind of mission!?" You asked, excitement evident in your voice. Your dad chuckled. "I'll explain later. Go get ready and be in the mission room in 10 minutes. If you're late, then I'm giving the mission to someone else."

Once your dad left, you scrambled into the bathroom. You took a quick shower and dashed out into your room. You threw on some comfortable clothes and looked at the clock. It had only been 3 minutes. You smiled. *That's record time.* You had spent several days in your childhood  practicing taking quick showers in case of emergencies.

You walked out the door and headed to the mission room. You got there and your dad grinned at you. "Right on time." He said with a smirk.

Then, you noticed that SHINee was standing there too. You peered at them curiously. "They're going to be working with you on this mission." Your dad said. They waved at you.

"Ok, so what's the mission?" You asked. Your dad pulled up the mission board. It had several pictures on it and a diagram of a building plan. You studied it carefully, memorizing every little detail. 

"Your mission is to retrieve a file from this building. It's a very important file that we need. You must not let anyone see you." Your dad explained.  You nodded in understanding.

"Not to be rude or anything, but this is a really easy mission. Why do all five of us need to go?" Key asked. Your dad chuckled. Key looked around in confusion. "Did I say something funny?" The others shook their heads.

"Sorry Key, I didn't mean to laugh at you. It's just that this isn't as easy as it sounds. You'll see when you get there." Your dad said. Key raised his eyebrows, puzzled. "Anyways, it's time for you five to leave. Good luck!" Your dad said, ushering you out the door.

You walked out the front door with SHINee. Onew unlocked the car and the five of you piled in. You looked back at the building. *I hope Jonghyun trains hard today even if I'm not there.*

Starting the car, Onew sped off down the streets. Key was sitting in the passenger seat, giving directions to Onew. You were squashed in between Taemin and Minho. You had your gun tucked in your belt and you touched it. It had been a while since you last used it.

After about half an hour, Onew parked the car in a parking lot two blocks away from the building. It was only 1 in the afternoon and you all had agreed to start the mission when it was dark out. You went over the plan a few times to make sure everyone understood and that no mistakes would be made.

Without realizing it, it was already dark outside. Onew checked the time and it was 10pm. "Are you guys ready?" He asked. You all nodded. You felt extremely confident that you could finish this mission without any problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ3B1Ib_2F0 

Getting out of the car, the five of you split up. Onew, Key, and Minho would find a way inside and disable any alarms. You and Taemin would go up on the roof of a nearby building and get in from there.

Luckily, the building next to the targeted building was just closing. You waited for the manager to walk out and slipped in through the door without him realizing it. The manager locked the door while you and Taemin dashed up the stairs.

You reached the door to the roof but it was locked. Frustrated, you kicked the door open. Taemin looked at you in awe. "Don't just stand there and stare at me, let's go!" You said. Taemin nodded and followed you onto the roof.

You looked at the distance between the roof you were on and the roof of the other building. It was a pretty far distance to jump. Taking a few steps back, you took a deep breath and ran. You kicked off the ground and flew towards the other side. You landed gracefully and Taemin landed right next to you.

The two of you quickly ran towards the door to the roof. Taemin yanked on the door and was surprised to find it unlocked. The two of you quietly made your way down the stairs. You had your gun out, just in case.

Making no sound, you tiptoed through the halls. You thought back to the diagram of the building and located the room you needed to find in your mind. "Follow me." You whispered.

You were about to round a corner but quickly stopped when you heard footsteps approaching. A guy was walking down the hall. You could see that he had a gun and he looked well-built.

Your heart pounded in your chest while you waited for the guy to walk by. After what felt like hours, the guy passed by you and continued down the hall. You slipped around the corner and stealthily dashed down the hall in the opposite direction.

 

After maneuvering through several hallways, you finally reached your destination. Onew, Key, and Minho had just arrived too. There was a passcode lock on the door. Onew stepped up, one of his specialties was cracking codes. In a few seconds, he gently opened the door.

The room had several cabinets in it. You all split up and rifled through each cabinet in search of the file. You finished one cabinet and moved on to the next one. However, you were shocked to find the cabinet already open. You knew that none of the others had touched that cabinet yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok8m2yck3Qw 

Quickly, you searched through the files. Skimming through them, you knew that the file you guys needed should be there. Your eyes widened when you found the tab that the file should be under but the file was gone. "Hey, you guys." You whispered urgently.

They rushed to your side. "What is it?" Minho asked. You pointed at the spot the file should've been and said, "The file is missing. Someone must've gotten here before us."

"What?! But who could it have been?" Key exclaimed. Suddenly, you heard a noise and all of you turned your attention towards the door. A person was trying to sneak out. They noticed that you had seen them and they sprinted out of the room. "He has the file!" You said.

All five of you dashed out of the room. The person ran towards the roof. They sprinted up the stairs and out the door. You were the first one to make it to the roof.

You saw the person and whipped out your gun. Pointing it at them, you yelled, "Freeze! Don't move and give me the file." The person stopped and turned towards you. They were standing on the edge of the roof. Squinting, you tried to see their face but it was too dark. However, they did look familiar. You recognized their eyes. *I've seen this person before. But who is this person and where have I seen them?*

The rest of SHINee appeared next to you. They all had their guns pointed at the person. "You're outnumbered and you have nowhere to run. Just give up already." Key said.

The person smirked and before any of you could react, they jumped backwards off the building. Your eyes widened in shock and you ran over to where they had been standing. Looking over the edge, your jaw dropped. The person was gone.

SHINee came up next to you and peered over too. "He's gone! How could he have survived?!" Key exclaimed. Frustrated, you ruffled your hair. "Damn! How could I have let him get away." You reprimanded yourself.

Taemin patted your shoulder comfortingly. "It's alright. We'll get him next time." He said in a soothing tone. "Come on you guys. Mission failed. Let's get back to headquarters." Onew said.

The five of you made your way back to the car and headed home. The air around you was dark and all five of you felt ashamed and bitter. *How could I have let him slip away.* You sighed dejectedly. Taemin looked at you sympathetically. He gently pushed your head onto his shoulder. You tried to move away but he wouldn't let you. "It's alright. We all mess up sometimes. Just forget about it." He whispered. You sighed again and closed your eyes. Soon, you drifted off to sleep. Taemin brushed a strand of hair out of your face and softly gazed at you. *Even though I said I'd get over you, I just can't.*

------

Yay! done with another update! hope you guys liked it ^_^

Sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, i didn't have time to proof read it since I need to go to bed right now. >_<

Good night my lovely readers! ^_^