She's Gone

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmvb-NLEVw 

Jonghyun woke up when he heard a knock on his door. Groggily, he trudged towards it and pulled it open. "What do you want? I'm trying to sleep!" He snapped. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the person who had interrupted his precious sleep.

Taemin was standing there, worry written all over his face. "Is ____ with you?" He asked. Jonghyun shook his head, puzzled. "She isn't here. Why? Is there something wrong?" He asked.

Taemin nodded. "______ is missing. We can't find her anywhere." Taemin replied gravely. Jonghyun's eyes widened. "What do you mean she's missing?! She's gone? Where the hell could she have gone?!" Jonghyun yelled.

Taemin glared at him. "Calm down and don't yell, everyone is just as worried about her as you are. We already sent Key and Minho to look for her at places she usually goes to. Onew's checking the parking lot for her motorcycle."

Jonghyun pushed past Taemin and went out into the hallway. He sprinted through the halls towards your room. When he got there, he knocked on your door. Shifting nervously, he waited for about five seconds before he slammed the door open.

His shoulders sagged when he saw that your room was empty. He went around your room, checking different places that you could be hiding. "Hey ______! You'd better not be hiding. Just come out already!" He yelled. He waited a few seconds but there was no answer.

Frustrated, Jonghyun dashed out of your room and headed towards the mission room. He burst into the room to find SHINee there already. They were discussing something with your parents. Jonghyun strode towards them.

"Where is _____?" He demanded. Everyone looked over at him. Your dad made his way towards Jonghyun and put his hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry Jonghyun. We don't know where she is. Onew says that her motorcycle was missing so it definitely means she went somewhere. Where she went, we don't know. Nor do we know why and how long she'll be gone." Your dad said.

Jonghyun let out a sigh of frustration. He glared at everyone in the room. "Isn't anyone going to go out and look for her?" He shouted. They all stared at him, showing no reaction to his outburst.

"Why are you all just standing there?! We have to go find her!" He yelled. Your mom walked over to him. "Jonghyun, as much as we want to go out and look for her, she's old enough to take care of herself. If her motorcycle is gone, then that means she left on her own will. Just wait, she'll probably come back later in the day." Your mom said, patting Jonghyun's back reassuringly.

"She's right. For now, you should focus on your training and before you know it, _____ will be back." Onew added. Jonghyun wasn't happy about it but he'd wait for you.

He let out an exasperated breath. "Fine, but if she's not back by tonight, I'm going out to look for her." He said.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I think it would be best for you to stay here if she doesn't come back and SHINee will search for her." Your dad said. Jonghyun threw him a death glare.

"Why isn't it a good idea? Is there something wrong with me?" Jonghyun shot back. Your dad regarded him calmly.

"No, there's nothing wrong with you, Jonghyun. It's just that, you're still not fully trained on all the basics yet. You haven't even learned how to use a gun. If something did happen to ______, then the enemies we're dealing with will be tough. You're just not at that level yet. I'm sorry." Your dad explained.

Jonghyun glared at him but didn't say anything else. He stormed out of the room. Your dad watched him go, then turned towards SHINee. "You guys should start training for today. If Jonghyun really wants to help, then he's going to need to know how to fight." Your dad ordered.

SHINee nodded and headed out after Jonghyun. They saw him round a corner and jogged to catch up with him. "Jonghyun! Wait!" Onew called out.

Jonghyun turned around and faced them. He scowled at them, "What do you want now?"

"It's time to start training for today." Key spoke up, perkily. Jonghyun gave him an incredulous look. "Are you serious? Aren't you worried about _____?" Jonghyun asked.

Key shrugged. "If she took her motorcycle, then she obviously left on her own. She'll be back. If she's not back by tomorrow morning, then I'll be worried." He replied nonchalantly.

Jonghyun fought back the urge to punch Key in the face and started walking away. Onew grabbed onto his arm. "Where do you think you're going? The practice room is this way." He said sternly.

Instead of arguing, Jonghyun gave up and followed SHINee towards the practice room. He stared at the ground sullenly, unable to get his mind off of you. *She seemed really upset yesterday. I hope she didn't do anything stupid.*

A few minutes later, they were inside the practice room and they began their training. Jonghyun couldn't focus on what was happening and he got hit several times.

They were teaching him more fighting techniques and they were going to start teaching him how to fight with a knife.

"Hey! Kim Jonghyun, pay attention!" Onew yelled as Jonghyun was thrown onto the ground for the umpteenth time. Onew stormed over to him and picked him up by the collar. "If this is how you're going to act now, you'll never be able to save yourself, much less save _____ from danger." He snarled.

Onew threw him to the ground. "I'm sick of your attitude! Stop acting like it's the end of the world, just because ____ isn't here right now. She'll be back so focus on what's happening here!" Onew snapped at him. Then, he strode out of the room.

Jonghyun stared down at the ground, ashamed. *He's right. I shouldn't worry about _____, she can take care of herself. But I still can't help feeling like something did happen to her.* Sighing dejectedly, he got up and stared at the rest of SHINee.

*Onew must've been really angry. He hasn't yelled like that since the time I ate the last piece of chicken during lunch.* Key thought to himself. Taemin and Minho shrugged it off and proceeded to teach Jonghyun.

Jonghyun began to focus all his attention on the lesson and temporarily forgot about you. His performance improved slightly now that he was concentrating on training. He managed to wrestle the knife that Minho was brandishing and turned it back on him. Minho held his hands up in defeat and smirked.

"Nice job. Shows that concentration really helps when it comes to fighting." Minho said. Jonghyun grinned back at him. "Am I good enough to use a gun now?" He asked excitedly.

Minho chuckled and Key even laughed out loud. Jonghyun's grin slipped off his face and was replaced with a scowl. "What? What's so funny about that?" He growled.

Key wiped a few tears from his eyes and stopped laughing. "Come on, you really think you can handle it?" He asked. Jonghyun shot him a piercing glare. "That sounds like a challenge." He replied.

Five minutes later, the four of them were in one of the shooting rooms. Jonghyun was holding his practice gun nervously. *Crap, what did I get myself into? I can't shoot a gun for my life.*

Key gave him a smug look. "Well, ladies first." He said in a mocking tone. Jonghyun scoffed at him. "Alright then, go ahead." Jonghyun gestured for Key to go first.

Rolling his eyes, Key stepped up and faced the target. He carefully aimed and shot five times. They all landed in a small cluster near the center of the target. Jonghyun's jaw dropped. *How am I supposed to compete with that?*

"Your turn." Key said as he stepped back to let Jonghyun stand in front of the target. Gulping, Jonghyun positioned himself. He brought up his gun and aimed. Firing five bullets just like Key had. He lowered the gun and his heart pounded anxiously in his chest. *Did I hit the bullseye?*

Key burst out laughing and Jonghyun's face turned red. He had hit the target in five different places although one did hit the bullseye. Once he finished laughing, Key gestured Jonghyun over to the two targets. He pointed at Jonghyun's target. "You got one bullseye." He said.

Jonghyun smiled. "That's good then, right? Now you guys will teach me how to use a gun?" He asked. Key shook his head. Minho and Taemin walked over to them and examined the targets. Minho tried to surpress the laugh that threatened to come out. Taemin chuckled quietly to himself.

"You may have hit the bullseye once, but that doesn't cut it." Key said. Jonghyun tilted his head in confusion. "Why not?" He asked curiously.

"Because, you need accuracy and precision. You hit the bullseye, and that's accuracy. However, you only hit it once. Precision is the other thing you need which would mean that all the bullets you shoot will end up hitting on or around the same spot. Look at my target for example." Key explained. He gestured towards his target and pointed out how his bullets hit the center and they were in a small cluster, not spread out like Jonghyun's.

Jonghyun nodded in understanding. "I get it now. So, how will I learn accuracy and precision?" He asked. Key smiled at him. "That is a skill you will have to develop on your own."

"Let's get back to the practice room and train more. Onew's probably back there wondering where we are." Minho spoke up. Key nodded and slung his arm around Jonghyun's shoulder. "Let's go rookie. Oh, and you have to buy me ice cream since you lost the challenge." He said.

Jonghyun's eyes widened. "What?! I didn't agree to that! We never said that the loser would have to do anything!" He yelled. Key snickered and ignored Jonghyun's complaints.

--------

You had been sitting in the small, dark room for awhile. You don't know how long you have been sitting there since there was no window or clock and you had forgotten your phone back in your room.

When you first woke up, you had tried to get out by breaking down the door but the door did not budge. No matter how many times you kicked it, the door would not break. You had started yelling for someone to open the door but you received no answer, so now you sat and stared at the wall emotionlessly.

*So U-KISS is back for revenge. Why can't they just learn their lesson and leave us alone.* You pondered. Sighing, you kicked the ground. You were exremely bored and slowly growing furious. If someone didn't let you out of that room soon, you were going to find a way to break that door down. Luckily, there was a bathroom attached to the small room.

*I wonder why no one has come to check up on me yet. Maybe it's cause they know that the second they open that door, I'm gonna kick their .*

----------

Hello~

It seems I've lost some subscribers, T_T however, i won't let that get me down. I still have my other faithful readers!

I hope the story isn't getting boring or anything, from what I've been reading in the comments, people seem to find it interesting.

If there is anything you think I should add or do in the story, don't be afraid to leave a suggestion. I want to make this story interesting to all of my readers.

Anyways, thank you all for reading! ^_^