The Sound of Your Voice

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SrgUDyyYfE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL 

Your eyes narrowed at the person in front of you. His eyes widened in fear. "Ahn Jaehyo." You snarled. He was at a loss for words. You grabbed him by the collar and yanked him up onto his feet. He stared at you.

Swiping the back of your hand over your lips you thought, *Why do we always meet this way?* You started dragging him as you talked to him.

"Where's your room?" You demanded to know. He finally started moving and led the way, not questioning you at all. He stopped in front of a door and pushed it open. You peeked inside to make sure he wasn't tricking you, then shoved him into the room first.

Closing the door, you turned towards him. You held out your hand. Jaehyo stared at it, puzzled. Rolling your eyes, you snapped at him. "Your phone, you idiot. Give me your phone."

Jaehyo complied and placed the device in your hand. You glanced at him before dialing Jonghyun's number. Right before you were going to press the 'send' button, Jaehyo spoke up.

"What are you doing here?" He asked quietly. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"You don't know? Stupid U-KISS knocked me out and locked me in some room. I'm surprised you didn't know." You said.

Jaehyo shrugged. Examining him closely, you could see that he looked worn out. "The U-KISS sunbaes don't really trust Block B anymore after our failure. They've given us less missions to do." He replied dejectedly.

"I see. And why are you being so obedient? I would think that you would have brought me straight to U-KISS. Wouldn't that gain you more respect from them?" You asked.

"It doesn't matter to me what you or U-KISS do anymore. I'll even help you get out of here. To tell you the truth, I don't really like NH Agency. I wanna get out of this place myself but I have nowhere else to go." He said.

Your eyebrows raised as you stared at him. He didn't seem like he was planning anything bad. In fact, he didn't seem like himself at all. You couldn't feel any sympathy for him but you wondered what he'd been through since the last time the two of you met that made him like that.

An idea popped into your head and you smiled. "If you don't like NH Agency, then why not come to SM? But you have to swear that you'll stay with us and not go back to NH." You suggested.

Jaehyo looked up at you and his face brightened a little. "Really? Would SM really take me?" He asked hopefully. You nodded. His smile faded a little. "Wait, but what about the rest of Block B? They don't like it here either. Will SM take them too?"

You considered it for a moment and nodded again, grinning. "The more the merrier." You replied. Jaehyo beamed brightly and you could see a little of his old self again.

"Thank you so much!" He exclaimed, hugging you. You smiled uncomfortably and gently pushed him away. "Sorry, I need to call someone right now." You said. Jaehyo nodded and left the room to go tell the Block B members about the good news.

Pressing the 'send' button, you placed the receiver to your ear. After a few rings, Jonghyun picked up.

"Hello?" He answered. You felt a wave of happiness rush over you at the sound of his voice.

"Jonghyun, it's me." You said breathlessly, overwhelmed with joy. On the other end, Jonghyun's eyes widened when he heard your voice.

"______? Is that really you? Are you alright? Where are you?" He questioned.

"I'm fine. I'm at NH. U-KISS knocked me out and locked me in a room but I escaped. How long has it been since I've been gone? I haven't had time to check what day it is." You replied.

Jonghyun clenched his fist in anger. *That damn U-KISS. How dare they hurt my girl!*

"It's only been one day." He said, glancing at the clock that read 9 in the morning. He got out of your bed and walked out the door. He made his way through the halls towards the mission room.

"It feels like its been days since I've seen you. I missed the sound of your voice." You said, wishing that you could be with Jonghyun right then. Jonghyun chuckled.

"I missed you too." He said as he pushed open the door to the mission room. Your dad was already there. He looked up at Jonghyun in surprise. 'It's _____.' He mouthed. Your dad nodded in understanding.

"I'll be back home soon but, just in case, if I'm not back in an hour, send someone to help me." You said. "Alright, be careful. If anything were to happen to you, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself." Jonghyun replied.

You softened as you listened to his warm voice. "I love you." You whispered. "I love you too." Jonghyun answered.

You heard a click indicating that the call was ended. After hearing Jonghyun's voice, you felt refreshed and rejuvenated. All the anger and frustration that clouded your mind and caused you to make mistakes were gone. *Just the sound of his voice can make me feel on top of the world.*

The door opened and your body tensed, ready to spring at an enemy. You let out a breath of relief to see that it was Jaehyo and the rest of Block B.

Tossing the phone at him, you smiled at Block B. "So, you guys wanna join SM right?" You asked. They all nodded. "Then you better swear that you're not going to betray us or I'll take care of you personally." You smirked.

Their eyes widened in fear as they nodded vehemently. "We'll try and distract the others while you make your escape first." Zico said.

"Yeah, it seems like everyone in the company was informed of your escape. Everyone is looking for you right now. We'll do what we can to help." Taeil added.

You smiled gratefully at them. "Thanks you guys. You're gonna love SM Agency." You said. Kyung handed you a gun and you grinned. Taking it, you waved and left the room.

Dashing down the halls, you made your way towards the exit. Block B left the room right after and split up in order to stop anyone from getting to you.

Several people tried to grab you in the halls. You easily dodged them or knocked them out. No mistakes were made as you easily found your way to the front door.

However, when you walked out the doors and saw your motorcycle sitting out front, you knew that it had been too easy. *Escaping was too easy, they're up to something. Either U-KISS or those five guys will be here somewhere.*

Glancing around warily, you made your way towards your motorcycle. Right when you were about to pick up your keys that were sitting on the seat, you saw it.

A knife came flying at you and you ducked out of the way just in time. You whipped out your gun and pointed it in the direction the knife came from.

Five guys were standing there. One of them was holding another knife in the air, he had a smug look on his face. You recognized the guy who had caught you when you fell out of the air duct standing next to him. *It's those five guys again. Who are they?*

"Where do you think you're going, little fairy?" The guy with the deep voice asked. You gave him an icy glare.

"Who are you and what do you want from me?" You asked coldly. The guy holding the knife chuckled.

"You really don't know who we are?" He asked. You continued to glare at them, not bothering to answer.

The guy didn't seem to mind and answered your question in a cheerful tone. "We're NH Agency's elites. We are Big Bang."

-----------

They have been revealed! Yes, 'them' are none other than Big Bang. ^_^

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please leave a comment and thanks for reading! ^.^