Cheap Tricks

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LQmwqvYNnQ&feature=related 

You shot up in bed when you heard a commotion outside your door. Quickly, you pulled on a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. You cautiously stepped towards your door.

You jumped when something slammed into your door. Yanking the door open, you were surprised to see a body tumble into your room. You immediately recognized the person to be Hoon from U-Kiss.

Doojoon was standing in the hall, smirking. He noticed you and waved at you.

"You're finally up? You've been missing out on all the action." He said. Suddenly, Hoon jumped back up on his feet and swung his fist at Doojoon, nailing him in the chin. Doojoon's head snapped back and he grunted in pain.

You quickly grabbed Hoon's arm and threw him backwards over your shoulder. Hoon landed on the ground with a thud. To your left, you could see Dongho fighting with Dongwoon. They seemed to be evenly matched.

Hoon got back up and you looked at Doojoon. He nodded at you, signalling that it was alright for you to leave. You dashed off down the hall passing Dongho and Dongwoon along the way.

You were worried about Jonghyun. However, before you could get to his room, someone stopped you. TOP stood in the middle of the hallway with a smirk on his face. Your eyes narrowed at him.

Glancing around, you saw that you were in Block B's hallway. You quickly knocked on one of the doors, hoping to wake one of them up so that they could handle TOP while you went to look for Jonghyun.

Yet no one opened the door. Your eyes widened in surprise and TOP chuckled. "Sorry little fairy, they aren't going to be waking up anytime soon. They're out cold." He said, holding up what you knew was sleeping gas.

You glared at him. "Now you're using dirty tricks. I thought you were better than that, well actually, nevermind. You would use some cheap trick like that." You said, smirking.

TOP's eyes blazed angrily. He charged at you and swung his fist at you. You dodged it and countered with your own punch, hitting him in the rib cage. He gasped in pain and you could hear his ribs crack.

TOP stumbled backwards, clutching at his injury. You took that chance to slip past him and sprint down the hall towards Jonghyun's room.

You threw open the door and looked inside. To your dismay, Jonghyun was not in his room. Your heart sunk like a rock. *Where is that idiotic boyfriend of mine?*

Turning around, you gasped when you saw TOP standing behind you. Furious, TOP grabbed your throat and slammed you against the wall. You choked and gasped for breath.

He glared at you menacingly. "I'm not letting you get away alive." He snarled dangerously. You could feel yourself getting light-headed. Suddenly, Taemin kicked TOP in the side of the leg, causing him to collapse to the side. He let go of his grip on your throat and you immediately in air.

"Go find Jonghyun!" Taemin said as he turned his attention towards TOP. You nodded gratefully at him and continued on your search to find Jonghyun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0JkjIPOT_Y&feature=related 

Your search was interrupted yet again, as G-Dragon came out from the shadows, stepping in your way. You glared icily at him. He smiled and waggled his finger in the air.

"You shouldn't glare at me like that, especially when I hold the key to your parents lives. Just one tiny little push, and boom." G-Dragon said, smirking evilly. He held up a tiny switch and you knew it was a bomb detonator. Your heart raced when you realized that your parents were now in danger.

Your body was tense as you stared at the device in his hands. Then, you held up your hands in defeat. "I give up, just please don't hurt my parents." You said. *Damn that Big Bang and their cheap tricks.* You thought angrily.

G-Dragon smiled widely and in a flash, your hands were hand-cuffed behind your back. He led you down the hall towards the mission room. Kicking open the door, he shoved you inside the room.

Your parents were already in there, tied together back-to-back. You gazed at them sadly, ashamed that you had given up so easily. They gave you sympathetic looks that said, 'It's not your fault'. You smiled gratefully at them.

G-Dragon rolled his eyes. "Aww, what a touching family renunion." He said sarcastically. Then, he had a sadistic look in his eyes. "So, now that the family is all together again, why don't you give me what I want?" He asked, a sickly sweetness dripping from his voice.

"And what the hell could you possibly want?" Your dad snarled at him. G-Dragon's eyes flashed with anger. He calmly stepped over to your dad, then he kicked him in the face. Your dad's head snapped to the side, then he turned back towards G-Dragon, glaring into his eyes.

"How dare you speak to me like that." G-Dragon said incredulously. "Especially since I control your lives right now." He held up the tiny switch again and your eyes darted to the bomb strapped to your mom's legs.

"Now, back to what I was saying before. I want SM Agency to die. I want you to hand over all of your spies to me and I want you to retire as a spy." G-Dragon addressed your dad specificallly.

"Never." Your dad replied, a determined look in his eyes. He never gave up and he was stubborn as hell. G-Dragon had a disastisfied look on his face and he kicked your dad in the gut this time. He started kicking him over and over again. You had been frozen in your spot, paralyzed with fear.

Now, your body reacted on its own as you swung your legs, knocking G-Dragon off his feet. He fell backwards with a loud thud. You moved to stomp on his chest to keep him from getting up, but he was too quick. He got up and tackled you to the ground. His hand was gripping your neck tightly, choking you. His other hand held the detonator.

"That's it, I'm going to blow up this place." He growled angrily. G-Dragon crushed his foot down on your leg before leaving and you gasped in pain. There was a loud cracking noise as your bones broke.

Then, G-Dragon started to leave the room so that he could detonate the bomb without getting hurt. However, he walked backwards, facing the three of you. He didn't notice the figure standing at the door, aiming their gun at him.

That figure shot, hitting his hand dead on, making G-Dragon drop the detonator. Luckily, it landed on the ground without going off. G-Dragon whipped around to face the person who had shot him and his eyes widened.

"You?" He said incredulously.

--------------

Hello~

Hehe, I left you guys with a cliffhanger, I'm so mean >_<

Please leave a comment and thanks for reading!