A Pinky Promise and a Massage

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMa-k4iRODg  

"Ow!! Ouch! Owwie. Be gentle, that hurts!" Jonghyun whined as you pressed an ice pack on his arm. You rolled your eyes and pressed harder making Jonghyun shriek in pain. "!!!!!! That hurt!" He shouted. You glared at him, but pressed the ice gently this time. Jonghyun let out a sigh of relief. The two of you were in your room and you were using your small first aid kit to treat Jonghyun's injuries.

"You need to man up. What happened to the Jonghyun that saved me and took down TOP?" You asked, chuckling quietly. Jonghyun pouted and looked at you with puppy eyes.

"But that was because you were in danger, I didn't even know I could fight like that. Now, I'm with you and we're both safe so I can act however I want." He stated in a matter of factly tone. You tried not to fall for his puppy eyes and focused on treating Jonghyun's wounds.

While you were bandaging a cut on his arm, he tilted his head down to look at you. You felt his eyes on you and looked up, surprised to find his face right in front of yours. His nose was touching yours and you could feel his warm breath on your lips.

Gazing into his eyes, you got lost in them. The two of you remained frozen in place, staring into each others' eyes. You could clearly see the love and warmth in Jonghyun's eyes and you felt the same way. Closing your eyes, you leaned forward slightly, meeting his lips with yours.

Jonghyun pulled you to him and you let go of the bandage roll that you had been holding to wrap an arm around his neck, your other arm was in a sling. The kiss was sweet and passionate. You broke the kiss soon, pulling back and giving him a reprimanding look. Jonghyun smiled and shrugged. "What?" He asked innocently.

You flicked his forehead. "Ow!" He said as he clutched his forehead. Picking up an ice pack, you smushed it on his forehead. "Wah! What are you doing?" He yelped.

"Stop trying to distract me. I need to finish taking care of your wounds first." You chided gently. Jonghyun's lower lip stuck out and he gave you another puppy dog look. Frustrated, you stood up abruptly. Jonghyun watched you curiously.

"If you are going to keep doing this, then I'll tell Onew or Key to patch you up." You said, ruffling your hair. His eyes widened and he grabbed your hand before you could leave.

"Nooooooo! Onew and Key would definitely try to hurt me on purpose. Don't go, I'll stop." He said, a pleading look in his eyes. Sighing, you knelt back down and picked up the first aid kit. You started dabbing at his wounds.

Jonghyun watched with a warm smile on his face, as your nose crinkled slightly in concentration. Reaching out, he playfully tapped your nose. You blinked once, confused. "What? Is there something wrong?" You asked.

Shaking his head, Jonghyun leaned down and kissed the bridge of your nose lightly. "You should stop crinkling your nose when you concentrate on something, you'll get wrinkles. Although you'd look beautiful no matter what." He whispered softly.

Your cheeks slightly turned pink and you couldn't help but smile shyly. *Geez, he knows exactly what to say to make my heart skip a couple beats.*

Ten minutes later, you had finished treating Jonghyun's wounds. He clapped happily like a little child. "Yay! Finally, now we can cuddle!" He cheered. You giggled as he drew you into his arms.

He leaned back onto the bed and pulled you along with him, making sure not to hurt your arm. You were laying on your side and Jonghyun had one arm draped over you. You snuggled backwards into his chest.

He softly hummed a calming tune while you closed your eyes and listened.

"I guess we won't be able to train for a while." Jonghyun said. You opened your eyes and nodded. You felt disappointed, after you had just recovered from your previous injury, you got a new one.

"Next time, don't ever do anything on your own. Don't go somewhere without telling me. Don't try to be a hero. You may think you're super tough, and you are, but I still want to be there for you. I want to protect you." Jonghyun whispered. He gently held your hand, interlocking your fingers with his.

Gazing at your hands, you replied, "Alright, as long as you promise not to go rushing into a fight without being prepared."

Jonghyun chuckled. "Ok, it's a pinky promise then." He let go of your hand and held his pinky out. You hooked your pinky with his and the two of you gently swung them back and forth.

There was a knock on your door and Jonghyun growled angrily. You let out a small laugh and got up slowly. Jonghyun pulled you back down and you almost screamed in surprise but Jonghyun clamped his hand over your mouth, muffling your scream.

"Come in!" Jonghyun yelled. There was a slight pause, then the door burst open. Key and the rest of SHINee stood there. Key's eyes were wide when he saw you and Jonghyun on your bed.

"Kim Jonghyun! What do you think you're doing! You ert!!!" He yelled, rushing over and yanking Jonghyun away from you. Jonghyun stumbled backwards as Minho caught his arm and helped to steady him.

Then, Key smirked and jumped onto your bed. He pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly. "Haha, now ______ is mine!" He shouted triumphantly.

Yanking the covers over the two of you, he made kissing noises as he pretended to make out with you. Jonghyun's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. He stormed over and threw the covers off, only to find you biting your cheek to keep yourself from laughing, and Key with his arms now wrapped around himself. From behind, it looked as if Key was making out with someone and you burst out in laughter.

Jonghyun looked angry for a few seconds until a wide smile came on his face. He finallly cracked up with laughter along with the rest of SHINee.

Key stopped his crazy antic and glanced between you and Jonghyun. "How are you guys doing? Are you feeling alright?" He asked. Jonghyun shrugged and replied, "I'm ok but I could use a massage." After he said that, he winked at you. Key noticed and a mischevous grin appeared on his face.

"Really? I'll do it then! I'm good at giving people massages." He said cheerily. Jonghyun noticed the devious look in Key's eyes and slowly backed away from him.

"No, that's alright. I don't need one anymore." He said, holding up his hands in defense. Key got off the bed and made his way towards Jonghyun.

"Nonsense! Of course you need one, especially after your first real fight." Key said, cracking his knuckles. Turning towards the door, Jonghyun dashed for it. Key leaped at him and clung to Jonghyun's back. "You're not going anywhere! Time for your massage!"

He hauled Jonghyun back towards the bed and began his 'massage'.

"Owwwwwww!!!!!!!! This is not a massage!!! THIS IS TORTURE!!!!!!" Jonghyun yelled as Key was basically using Jonghyun's back as a punching bag rather than giving him a massage. Everyone burst out into laughter at Jonghyun's pain. You smiled along with everyone else, glad that you were back home with the people you love.

---------

Hello~

This chapter seemed like a 360 degree turn from the last one LOL This one is all happy and fluffy while the last one was action-packed.

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please leave a comment and thanks for reading!!! ^_^