Bonus Chapter

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

Here is a little bonus chapter for you guys! Just think of it as a late Christmas/New Years present :)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTeO77IuRUY 

"Haneul, look at me! I love you!" A guy called out. You rolled your eyes at him. *He sounds like a fanboy.*

Haneul giggled when she noticed your expression. You narrowed your eyes at her, pretending to look angry.

"What's wrong?" You asked in a fake intimidating voice. "Nothing, you just looked bothered by the guy. Haven't you gotten used to it by now?" She asked.

"No. How are you used to it? I would be annoyed if guys kept telling me they loved me." You said, making a face. Haneul giggled again and shook her head.

"What are you girls laughing about?" A voice said. The two of you stopped to look at the person in front of you. Taemin was standing there, smiling. A blush crept onto Haneul's cheeks and she shyly looked down at her toes.

"Nothing, just girl stuff." You replied nonchalantly. Taemin chuckled. "______ talking about girl stuff? Not likely." He replied. You sent him an icy glare but you were smirking playfully at the same time.

"How are you doing, Haneul?" Taemin asked politely. She blushed even more. "I'm alright." She squeaked quietly. You chuckled inwardly, amused.

Haneul had come by to visit a lot ever since Jonghyun established himself as one of SM's top spies. She had gotten a lot closer with the SHINee members, especially Taemin. Sometimes, rather than coming to visit you or Jonghyun, she actually only came to visit Taemin.

Since you were the dense person that you were, you didn't realize Haneul liked Taemin until she told you outright. You were shocked at first, but then you were happy for her. You told her to go for it but Haneul seemed reluctant.

When you asked her why, she replied with the fact that her parents had set her up with an arranged marriage. The day she told you that, she had cried the entire night and slept over at the agency. The guy she was going to marry was nice, but she only had eyes for Taemin now.

You were at a loss. You had no idea how to deal with things like this. All you could do was pat her back and do your best to comfort her. One day, you told Jonghyun about it and he only replied with a careless, "Let her figure it out on her own."

You had slapped his arm and scolded him for being so careless about his own sister. He had no response to that and you smirked smugly.

You had racked your brain for any solution to Haneul's problem and eventually, you could only come up with one. Tell Taemin. Haneul had immediately disagreed with your suggestion, saying that it was best to keep her feelings and her marriage hidden. She also said that she knew Taemin only thought of her like a little sister, so he could never like her the way she liked him.

Now, the wedding was only a week away and Haneul was more frantic than ever. She felt herself becoming more self-concious around Taemin.

The three of you walked into SHINee's room. As usual, right when you opened the door, Key immediately jumped out and attacked you with a hug. He lifted you off the ground and spun around in a circle with you.

"My baby! You're here!" He cheered happily. You let out a tiny laugh before you demanded Key to let you go. Reluctantly, he did. Only five seconds had passed after he put you down until Jonghyun came out of nowhere and swept you off your feet.

"Hey, baby." He said, smiling sweetly. You smiled back at him and leaned up to kiss his cheek. Jonghyun put you back down and sent a glare towards Key.

"How many times have I told you not to touch my girlfriend?" Jonghyun snapped. Key grinned cheekily and shrugged innocently. "I don't know." He said.

Taemin and Haneul had walked pass you three, ignoring you completely. They sat down on the couch in between Onew and Minho. However, Haneul scooched away from Taemin when he tried to rest his head on her shoulder. He gave her a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I-it's nothing." She replied. Taemin scrunched his face up as he scrutinized her. Finally, he seemed to decide that she would tell him if it was something important, so he shrugged and turned towards the TV.

You, Jonghyun, and Key had gone off to some corner of the room to do who-knows-what.

There was a random drama playing on TV. Onew and Minho had quickly grown tired of it, so they left to go do something else. Taemin yawned and stretched his arms up in the air. He was growing tired and he just wanted to rest his head.

He turned to look at Haneul to see that she was watching the drama intently. A small smile came on Taemin's face. *She's so cute.*

Picking up a pillow, Taemin placed it on Haneul's lap, then rested his head on it. Haneul jumped in surprise and stared down at him, open slightly.

"T-Taemin, what are you doing?" She stammered. Taemin gazed back up at her. "I'm tired. Let me sleep, okay?" He said, beaming cutely. Haneul felt her cheeks heat up. She didn't want Taemin to see her red cheeks, so she stood up abruptly, causing Taemin to roll off the couch and onto the floor.

"I-I'm sorry, Taemin. I-I have to go!" She exclaimed, hiding her face as she ran out the room. Taemin watched her go, a bewildered expression on his face.

"What are you just laying there for? Go get your girl!" Key came out of nowhere, shouting at Taemin.

"M-my girl?" He questioned, puzzled. "Yes, your girl. Go follow her!" Key commanded. Taemin didn't understand what Key meant, but he still got up and ran after Haneul anyways.

Haneul ran blindly through the halls, tears b her eyes. The pressure of keeping her feelings hidden in her heart only hurt her. But, she knew if she told Taemin her feelings, she would end up getting more hurt.

She opened the door to the roof and ran up the stairs. She immediately ran to the railing and stared out at the scenery. It was a cool Spring day and there was a gentle breeze.

Haneul sighed. "Why did this have to happen to me? Why did I fall in love with the wrong person? Why couldn't I have fallen for the guy I'm supposed to marry? Then, things wouldn't be so complicated and my heart wouldn't hurt so much." She said, gazing at the sky sadly.

She closed her eyes as a cool breeze caressed her face. She smiled to herself, imagining that it was Taemin grazing his fingers over her cheeks.

"Taemin. I love you. If only you knew that." She murmured quietly.

Taemin's eyes widened. He had found Haneul and he was about to approach her until she said that. He froze in his tracks, not knowing what to do.

*Haneul loves me?* Taemin couldn't think for a moment. He wondered if he loved her too.

Haneul had turned around and gasped when she saw Taemin standing there. "T-taemin. Did you hear me?" She asked. Taemin nodded his head.

She didn't know why, but she felt a tiny amount of confidence fill her. So, she said, "Do you love me?"

Immediately, she regretted it as Taemin glanced down at his shoes, surprised by her question. Haneul's heart sunk and tears filled her eyes again. *I knew it, he doesn't like me that way.*

She wiped the tears away with the back of her hand and she tried to run past Taemin. Noticing her movement, Taemin snapped out of his trance and he grabbed her wrist.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she stared wide-eyed at Taemin. Before she could say anything, Taemin leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss.

At first, Haneul's eyes grew wider. But then, she started to get lost in the feel of Taemin's lips, so she closed her eyes and kissed him back. Taemin pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her. Haneul did the same, clutching tightly to him, never wanting to let go.

After a minute, Taemin pulled away to gaze into Haneul's eyes. He had a soft, warm look in his eyes as he smiled. "I love you too." He whispered.

Haneul's heart skipped a beat and she felt as if she could fly after hearing those words come from Taemin. A few happy tears slid down her cheeks and Taemin wiped them away with his thumb. He pulled her into another hug, holding her tightly.

But then, Haneul remembered the wedding that was only a week away. Her heart sunk again. Taemin noticed her change in mood and he pulled back to look at her worriedly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm getting married. My parents set me up with an arranged marriage." She replied sadly. Taemin was shocked at the news. "W-when's the wedding?" He stuttered.

"Next week." She said. Taemin closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. Then, he opened them and smiled brightly at Haneul. She was taken aback. *How can he smile like that right now?*

"We'll work through this together. We can convince your parents to call it off." Taemin said. Haneul bit her lip nervously. She wasn't sure if her parents would agree. Yet, the soft, reassuring tone in Taemin's voice caused her to have hope too. She smiled at him and nodded.

"Okay, we'll do it together." She said, smiling. Taemin's smile grew wider and he pulled her in for another kiss.

-----------------Now, for a short extra bonus :)----------------

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV34VhSo3X0 

You groaned as Jonghyun beat you at Super Smash Bros. Brawl, again. Jonghyun laughed wildly, ecstatic that he actually was beating you. You always beat him in games like that.

"Haha! I won again!" Jonghyun shouted triumphantly. You wrinkled your nose in distaste and threw the controller on the ground.

"That's it. I'm done with this game." You muttered angrily. You got up to walk away but Jonghyun tugged you back down.

"Aww, I'm sorry. Did I make you angry?" He pouted. You turned your head away, knowing that you would give in to his puppy face like you always did. Jonghyun placed his hands on your cheeks and turned your face towards him.

You shut your eyes. Jonghyun let out an angry huff. "Open your eyes." He whined. You refused and shook your head. "No." You replied.

Suddenly, Jonghyun pushed you to the ground and held your wrists down. Your eyes popped open in surprise and you made an attempt to kick him but he quickly trapped your legs in between his.

"J-Jonghyun, get off of me!" You yelled. Jonghyun shook his head. "No. Not until you forgive me." He said, pouting again.

You were forced to stare at his puppy-dog face. You tried to struggle against him but he held you down firmly. You were always surprised by how strong he had gotten.

Finally, you gave up. "Okay fine. I forgive you. Now get off of me." You said. Jonghyun grinned cheekily and got up. "Haha, I always win." He said smugly.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Really? You always win?" You asked. He nodded. "I don't think so. Let's take this to the shooting rooms." You said.

Soon, the two of you were in the shooting room. Jonghyun went first. He shot five bullets, each centered around the same area. He smirked and looked at you.

"Try and do better than that." He said, smugly. A smile came on your face. "Sure." You said.

You aimed and quickly shot five times. Jonghyun looked at it and burst out laughing. "You missed!" He jeered. You just continued to smile and shook your head.

The two of you walked over to the target. Jonghyun's jaw dropped when he saw that you had hit every spot that he hit, dead on.

"You were saying?" You said, raising an eyebrow. Jonghyun closed his mouth and gave you a look. "That's not fair." He said.

"Hah, it is totally fair." You replied. You started laughing at him and he did not look amused. You stopped laughing when you saw a michievious look in his eyes.

"Jonghyun, what are you thinking?" You questioned, taking a step back as he stepped closer to you.

"Tickle attack!!" Jonghyun shouted. He started to chase after you and you ran away. He was laughing while you were shouting at him.

"Jonghyun, stop! Don't you dare!" You yelled. You knew he was catching up to you and you tried to run faster. Eventually, he caught you around the waist. The two of you fell to the ground and he began tickling you nonstop. You laughed so hard that tears were coming out your eyes.  

"Stop!" You shouted in the midst of your laughter. Jonghyun stopped, smirking at you. You threw him a look and he blinked innocently.

Jonghyun leaned down and kissed your nose. "I love you." He murmured.

"I love you too. But that doesn't mean I won't take revenge." You replied, smiling devilishly causing Jonghyun to yelp in fright.

--------------

And that is the end of the bonus chapter!

I hope you guys liked it! Happy New Year to you all! :)

Love ya~ ^_^