Christmas Date

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-vbhDRkzQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL 

It was finally Christmas day. Yes, it was finally the day for you to take Jonghyun out on a date. You rifled through your clothes, searching for the perfect outfit.

You had to go out early that morning and begin to set things up for your date. So, you texted Jonghyun telling him to meet you by the big Christmas tree in the middle of the plaza at 7pm.

Once you finished getting ready for the day, you walked out of your room carrying a bag of presents. You went through the halls and made your way to your parents room first.

You left two small boxes in front of the door. Satisfied, you moved on to the next door. You went to BEAST's room and left them their presents. You smiled cheerfully. You also went to Block B's room.

Then, you went to SHINee's room. Leaving them their gifts, you stuffed the empty bag into your pocket.

You were practically skipping down the halls and out the front door. Pulling out the keys to your new motorcycle, you the ignition and sped off.

The cold, winter air blew into your face, turning your cheeks red. You stopped and parked your motorcycle in a parking lot next to the big plaza.

Getting off, you walked into a cute restaurant decorated for Christmas. When you walked in, one of the waiters greeted you.

"Hello! Welcome to Boyfriend cafe, where the waiters will treat you as if you were their girlfriend!" The guy said cheerily. You smiled at him. 

"Thank you, Youngmin-ssi." You said, reading his name tag. He beamed brightly.

"You're very pretty. What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone on Christmas day?" He asked.

"Thanks, I actually need to talk to the manager. Could you go get him for me?" You asked politely. Youngmin nodded eagerly and went off to fulfill your request.

You were still standing by the door when someone gently tapped on your shoulder. You turned towards him and he smiled shyly at you. You were taken aback at how cute he was. *Oh my gosh! He's adorable!*

"Hello miss. Would you like to sit down?" He asked, gesturing towards one of the chairs. You sat down and smiled back at him.

"Thank you." You said. The waiter, whose name was Minwoo, beamed at you. He held out a menu. "Would you like to order something?"

You shook your head. "No thanks, I'm waiting for someone." You replied. Minwoo nodded and walked away to attend to another customer.

Soon, you saw Youngmin coming back with the manager behind him. You grinned at him and he grinned back.

"Well if it isn't Shim _____. How have you been?" He asked.

"Not too bad. What about you, Donghyun-subae?" You replied.

"Pretty good. Still single though. What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. You laughed and nodded.

"I do have a boyfriend." You said. Donghyun's eyebrows raised. "Really? Will I be able to meet him?" He asked.

"Maybe someday. But, do you think you could help me? I need a small cake to give to him today. Can you make me one of your special cakes?" You asked. Donghyun seemed reluctant at first but he soon agreed.

"Sure, anything for my favorite hoobae." He said, ruffling your hair. You crinkled your nose. Donghyun left to go into the kitchen and make your request.

While you were waiting, you didn't notice the stares you got from all the waiters. Suddenly, a cup of hot cocoa was placed in front of you. You blinked in surprise, then turned towards the boy who had given it to you. He was chewing gum and blew a bubble, smirking at you.

"Hot cocoa for the pretty lady." Jeongmin said charmingly. You gave him a small smile. "Thanks."

"No problem, it's on the house." He winked and walked away.

 You placed your hands around the mug and sighed when you felt the heat radiating from it. You picked it up and took a sip. *Wow, this is really tasty.*

You had just finished your hot cocoa, when Donghyun came out holding a small box with a blue ribbon on it. "Here's the cake you wanted. Baked to perfection." He said.

You hugged him and thanked him, going back out into the cold. Next, you went to the plaza's main office. You went inside and asked to see the manager of the plaza.

He came out, looking very angry, but brightened when he saw you. "_______! I haven't seen you in so long! How are you?!" He exclaimed, pulling you into a bear hug.

"I'm fine Jinyoung-sunbae. I have a favor to ask of you though." You said. He looked at you inquiringly and you told him your request. His eyebrows raised and he clapped in delight.

"Of course! Anything for you!" He said. Then, the two of you began to talk about your days going to taekwondo school together. Jinyoung and Donghyun had both been two years ahead of you in taekwondo so they were your sunbaes. You were one of the best students and thats how you got to meet them.

Soon, it was already 6:50. You were surprised at how fast the time went by. You thanked Jinyoung and ran out into the plaza. It still had not snowed yet this year and you were disappointed. You loved the snow.

Holding the cake, you sat down on a bench and waited. Couples were walking by holding hands and looking at the giant, magnificent Christmas tree that stood in the middle of the plaza.

It was just starting to get dark out so lots of the Christmas lights started turning on. However, the lights on the Christmas tree were not on yet. You had requested that Jinyoung turn them on right at 7, so that you could surprise Jonghyun.

Looking at the big clock tower, you saw that it was 6:58. You still saw no sign of Jonghyun. *Did he get my text this morning? Should I text him again?*

You decided against it and continued to wait for him. You kept glancing at the clock, hoping that Jonghyun would make it on time.

All of a sudden, the lights to the Christmas tree , blinding you temporarily. The lights were absolutely beautiful. It was a rainbow of colors and they twinkled under the darkening sky.

You looked around anxiously, trying to find Jonghyun. Your shoulders slumped in disappointment when you didn't see him. *Did he forget about our date?*

Depressed, you pulled your legs up to your chest and rested your chin on your knees. You decided to wait for him.

Ten minutes passed....

Thirty minutes passed.....

Finally an hour had passed.

You had closed your eyes, almost drifting off to sleep. Tears rolled down your cheeks. *He forgot. Jonghyun forgot about our date.*

Getting up, you saw a couple kissing in front of the tree. You gazed at them sadly for moment. *That should be me and Jonghyun standing there, kissing.*

You started to walk way from the tree with heavy steps. You couldn't stop the tears that spilled onto your cheeks.

Suddenly, a pair of warm hands covered your eyes. You froze in place when you heard that familiar voice whisper in your ear. "Guess who."

Your lips started to quiver and you burst out sobbing. You turned around and started punching Jonghyun in the chest. He didn't do anything, allowing you to take your anger out on him.

Soon, you stopped. You were out of energy. Jonghyun gazed down at you softly. He tilted your chin up so you would look at him. "You jerk." You whispered.

"I'm sorry." He replied. "I got you a present." He said, cheerfully. He waved the small box in the air and you glared at it.

"I don't want it." You said abruptly, turning to walk away.

"Wait! Please don't go. I'm really sorry. My gift will definitely make it up to you." Jonghyun said, giving you his puppy dog eyes. You turned to face him, taking in slow, deep breaths to control your anger.

"You can't buy my forgiveness with a gift." You snapped. Jonghyun stopped you before you could turn around again.

"Close your eyes." He whispered. You didn't comply and just glared at him icily. "Please. Do it for me?" He pleaded.

You felt yourself slowly giving in and your eyelids fluttered closed.

Jonghyun fiddled with the box he was holding, opening it and taking out a mistletoe.

Holding the mistletoe, he held it above your head with one hand while using the other to pull you into a kiss. You were surprised but kept your eyes closed, slowly responding to the kiss.

Jonghyun let go of the mistletoe to pull you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him harder.

While the two of you were kissing, you felt cold drops land on your skin. Surprised, the two of you broke the kiss and looked up.

Fluffy, white, snowflakes were falling from the sky. It was the first snow of winter. You broke out into a wide smile. Jonghyun gazed at you with warm, loving eyes.

You giggled happily like a child and held your hand out to catch the snowflakes. You temporarily forgot about your anger at Jonghyun and turned towards him.

"It's snowing!" You exclaimed cheerfully. Jonghyun beamed warmly at you and nodded. He pulled you towards him into another kiss.

After breaking the kiss, he whispered, "I love you ______. Merry Chirstmas."

You softly gazed into his eyes and forgave him for earlier. "I love you too, Jonghyun. Merry Christmas."

With that said, you pulled Jonghyun into a kiss this time.

The two of you stood in front of the glowing Christmas tree, kissing while the first snow of the year fell around you in glistening flakes.

----------

Hello~

Yay!!! Christmas date with Jonghyun!

Who else would want to go on a date with Jonghyun for Christmas? I know I would!!! ^_^

I have a little contest thingy for you readers!

Just leave a comment telling me which kpop idol you would like to go on a Christmas date with, why you would want to, and what you would want to do on that date.. I will write a oneshot  for the winner of the Christmas date that they describe. But no ! (Sorry, i'm not a writer. >_<)

If you have any questions abot the contest, just send me a message! The contest will end  the next time I update which will probably be tomorrow or the day after.

So send in your answers people!! Hehe :)

Thank you for reading!!! And please leave a comment!