A Girl's Day

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jLc0h6qz9Q 

A few days had passed since you started thinking about a Christmas gift for Jonghyun. You tried to slyly ask him questions that might hint at what he wanted.

One day while Jonghyun was working out, you were there helping him. You decided to interrogate him.

"Hey Jonghyun, if you had 50 dollars to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?" You asked. Jonghyun stopped doing ab crunches to look at you.

"I don't know. I don't really need anything." He replied. "Why do you want to know?"

You shrugged. "No reason. But it doesn't have to be something you need. What do you want?" You said, emphasizing the word 'want'. Jonghyun crinkled his nose in thought. You stared down at him while you were holding his feet down to help him do his crunches.

Suddenly, he leaned forward till his face was millimeters away from yours. Your eyes widened and you blushed furiously. A small smile played on his lips.

"If I had fifty bucks to spend, I would buy a whole stack of magazines." He said, smirking. Your eyes narrowed and you flicked him on the forehead.

"You ert! You've been hanging around Key too much." You snapped. Jonghyun rubbed his forehead and grinned at you as you got up and started to storm away.

He strode after you and wrapped his arms around your waist. Resting his chin on your shoulder, he whispered in your ear, "I'm sorry ______. I was just teasing you."

You shuddered when you felt his hot breath on your neck. You tried to resist him but you couldn't. With a defeated sigh, you said, "Ok, I forgive you."

Jonghyun beamed and kissed you on the cheek. *I feel like I'm becoming more and more like a girly girl everyday.* You thought, sighing inwardly.

The two of you walked through the halls aimlessly. You had no idea where you were going, you didn't care as long as Jonghyun was with you.

You and Jonghyun heard a lot of noise coming from down the hall. Curious, the two of you made your way towards the commotion. When you got there, you saw a huge crowd of guys standing in front of the mission room.

"What's going on?" You called, but no one answered. Frustrated, you pushed your way through the throng, earning several angry grunts. You ignored them all and finally fought your way into the mission room.

There, you saw your parents talking to a very familar looking girl. She turned her head towards you and your eyes widened in recognition.

You ran towards her with Jonghyun right behind you. Hugging her tightly, you shouted happily, "Haneul-ah! It's been such a long time since we've seen each other! How have you been?"

Haneul was smiling brightly as she answered, "I've been fine. My parents and I miss you and Jonghyun so much!"

Jonghyun was standing next to you, a huge smile on his face. Haneul turned to him and they hugged each other. "Jonghyun! You look a lot tougher now." She said, grinning.

Jonghyun smirked and flexed his newly achieved muscles. Haneul giggled and lightly pinched his cheek. "But you're always going to be my little baby brother though." She said, making Jonghyun pout.

"I'm not little! Why do you have to be so mean to me?" He whined. You and Haneul both laughed.

Then you remembered the crowd of guys still standing outside the door. You turned your head towards them, staring at them curiously. You followed their line of vision and saw that they were all looking at Haneul. You shook your head and rolled your eyes. *Boys, I'll never be able to understand them.*

Haneul was oblivious to the group of fanboys she had created with her presence. She grabbed your hand and started tugging you towards the door.

"Your parents said I could take a tour of the building. Will you show me around?" She asked, giving you puppy dog eyes. They looked identical to Jonghyun's. *Damn these twins with their unstoppable puppy dog eyes.* You had no choice but to give in. Haneul squealed happily and pulled you faster.

The guys at the door parted, allowing a path for Haneul to walk through. Once she walked by, the path closed up, separating the two of you from Jonghyun.

"Hey! Move out of the way! That's my girlfriend and my sister! Don't you dare touch them, you beasts!!" Jonghyun yelled, attempting to shove his way through the moving sea of guys.

Haneul glanced back and chuckled almost evilly. You glanced at her, puzzled. "Perfect! Now it's only us two girls. It'll be a girl's day!" She said cheerily.

You couldn't help but smile at her. 

She linked her arm with yours and the two of you started to sprint down the hall, trying to escape the guys. As you ran away, you could hear them shouting after you two.

"I love you!"

"Haneul, you're so pretty!"

"Marry me!!!"

*These guys are beasts. One pretty girl comes and they practically throw themselves at her. I would hate it if they did that to me. Luckily, I don't have some creepy fan club.* You thought to yourself. However, you were completely unaware that you actually had your own fan club here in the agency, although they did not openly show their affections. They usually left you small anonymous gifts that you took without caring where they came from.

The two of you dashed into your room. You heard the pounding of footsteps go by your door and you let out a sigh of relief. "Finally, they're gone!" You exclaimed happily.

Haneul was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. She let out a bubbly giggle. "That was fun!" She said. You looked at her as if she was crazy. She just shrugged. "I've never done anything like that before. I'm always forced to act prim and ladylike." She said, crinkling her nose in distaste.

Your gaze softened and you patted her shoulder. "Well, today you're not Princess Haneul anymore. You are just the normal, regular Haneul. No acting ladylike, just fun!" You said. Haneul smiled at you gratefully.

That's when you noticed that she was wearing high heels and a dress. Her feet were red from the running. Getting off the bed, you went into your bathroom and took out your first aid kit.

Coming back out, you slipped off Haneul's heels. She peered down at you curiously. "What are you doing?" She asked.

You started tending to the small cuts and irritations on her feet. "You shouldn't run in heels. It'll hurt your feet. I've got an extra pair of converse you could wear. And, since you're going to be a normal girl today, you can change into my clothes." You said.

Once you were done, you got up and brushed your hands off on your jeans. Haneul gazed down at her feet and smiled. "Thanks ______. I really appreciate it."

You nodded and pointed to your closet. "Go pick out an outfit from there and then I can show you around the building."

Haneul complied and opened your closet door. She began to rifle through the clothes you had. She picked out an outfit and headed into the bathroom to change right when there was a knock on the door.

You opened it and saw Jonghyun. His hair was all messed up and it looked as if he had just come back from hell. "Wow, you look like hell." You said bluntly.

Jonghyun gave you a look. "Really? I didn't know." He said sarcastically. You chuckled and hugged him. "I'm sorry. Now, leave." You said, ushering out the door.

"Wait, what?" He asked. "My sister came to visit and I wanted to spend time with her!"

"Well, that's too bad. It's a girl's day today." You said, smiling. Jonghyun pouted and you pecked his pouting lips. He immediately responded, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer.

Right when the kiss started to get more heated, you heard someone clear their throat. The two of you broke away and turned to see Haneul wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Your eyes widened and Jonghyun's jaw dropped.

She just smirked and pushed Jonghyun out the door. "Sorry little bro, it's a girl's day today so you can't hang out with us." She said.

Jonghyun didn't say anything as Haneul linked her arm with yours and pulled you away.

"Let's go!" She shouted cheerfully. You broked out of your daze and beamed, beginning your tour of the building.

While you two were walking around, you decided to ask Haneul what she thought Jonghyun would want for Christmas.

"So, what do you think Jonghyun would like for Christmas?" You asked.

"Hmm, he likes music a lot. Maybe a CD of his favorite singer?" She suggested. You nodded. *But, who is his favorite singer?*

Right when you were about to ask Haneul that question, she brightened up and said, "Oh! Why not take him out on a date? I'm sure he won't mind if you don't get him anything. Just take him out on a nice date, maybe go see a movie or eat dinner. Just spend quality time with him."

You thought about that idea and you felt yourself warming up to it. "That sounds like a good idea. Thanks!" You said.

You started planning your date, making sure that it will be perfect.

Soon, it was time for Haneul to go home. You and Jonghyun walked her out and she got into her car. She gave you one last wave before the car sped away.

Jonghyun pulled you to him when the car was gone. He started giving you butterfly kisses on your cheeks and ended with one long kiss on the lips.

You broke the kiss, feeling breathless. He gazed into your eyes and you smiled warmly.

"D-do you w-wanna go o-on a date with me on Christmas?" You asked, stuttering from nervousness. Jonghyun seemed stunned for a moment but soon smiled brightly.

"Of course." He said, pulling you in for another breathtaking kiss. *It'll be the perfect time for me to give her my gift.*

---------

Hello~

I seem to be in an updating mood LOL ^_^

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Jonghyun's gift for you will be revealed soon!

Thanks for reading!