1:00 AM

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKRFiGH6wX8&feature=related 

It was 1:00 AM and everyone in the SM building was sleeping peacefully. Everything was calm and quiet. Nobody was moving through the halls.

Except, there was one person that was awake. That one person was in one of the shooting rooms. His concentration was on the target in front of him. He carefully aimed at the target and shot.

The bullet hit the bullseye and a grin appeared on his face. Jonghyun walked up to the target and observed it, looking at the little holes all clustered around the bullseye.

He had been practicing since 11, trying to perfect his gun skills. His hard work payed off as he managed to improve his precision and accuracy.

Now, he sighed in content at his accomplishment. He sat down on the ground, exhausted. Slowly his eyes began to close and he fell asleep.

------------

12 figures silently made their way towards the SM building. G-Dragon gestured for the teams to split up and begin the mission. Seungri went with Kiseop and Kevin to the roof. Taeyang was teamed up with AJ. TOP, Eli, and Soohyun were another team. Daesung was with Dongho and Hoon. G-Dragon went off alone.

The five teams split up, going off to do their part of the mission. Seungri, Kiseop, and Kevin broke into the building next to the SM building by picking the lock on the door. They dashed up the stairs to the roof. Then, they leaped over onto the SM building's roof. Quietly, they made their way towards the door.

G-Dragon began by punching in the code for the alarm system, disarming it. Then, he walked in through the front door, careful to avoid being seen by the cameras. He sidled along the wall, going towards the surveillance room. When he got there, only one person was in the room. They flinched and turned around, hearing G-Dragon crack open the door.

In a flash, G-Dragon burst in through the door and knocked out the guard before they could even react. He dragged the unconcious body into a corner, tied him up, and left him there.

Next, he went up to the control board and turned off all the alarms and cameras. Smirking, he left the room and shut the door quietly. Now, he was on his way to fulfill the last part of his job.

Taeyang and AJ headed towards the rooms where the best spies were, other than SHINee. They were headed for DBSK's rooms. With the help of the information they had in the file, they were able to locate the rooms easily.

They split up and snuck inside all five members rooms, knocking them out. Once they finished that, they headed off to the room where all the weapons were.

Eli held open the window as TOP and Soohyun crawled inside. The window had been unlocked for some reason, but Eli didn't care, as long as they could get inside the building.

However, before they could reach their destination, one of the doors opened and out walked Yoseob. He was yawning and rubbing his eyes sleepily. Then, he heard the soft pit-pat of footsteps. His eyes widened and he was immediately wide awake.

He saw the three figures moving down the hall towards him. He started dashing down the hall, yelling and shouting to wake everyone up and warn them of the intruders.

"Everyone! Wake up!!!!! INTRUDERS!!!!!!!!" Yoseob shouted loudly. Eli and the others heard him and cursed under their breaths. Their ears rang from the boy's piercing voice.

"The plans ruined. We need to get out of here." TOP growled angrily.

"No, we can still win this fight." Soohyun said firmly.

Soon enough, several doors burst open and all hell broke loose.

However, Jonghyun was still in the shooting room, deeply asleep and oblivious to the chaos going on throughout the building.

----------

Hello~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while >_<

I had no idea what to write for this chapter so I'm sorry if it's not that good.

Anyways, thanks for reading and please leave a comment :)