Christmas Shopping

From Prince to Top Spy (Sequel to Undercover Princess)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQrNooCQpMo 

A few weeks had passed since the big battle with Big Bang. You were almost fully recovered from all of your injuries. Jonghyun was already as good as new. He started training with SHINee again. You started training the rookies again. Block B was getting along very well with everyone else at the agency so you didn't have to worry about them.

One day, you walked into the practice room, waiting for BEAST to get there. You rubbed your arms and shivered. You always felt cold now since it was winter.

You smiled at the thought of spending your first Christmas with Jonghyun this year. Staring off into space, you tried to come up with a good gift to get him. *What kind of gifts would Jonghyun like? Video games? No, then he would get lazy again. Clothes? No, I can't pick out good clothes.*

Frustrated, you ruffled your hair. "Ugh, this is so annoying!" You snapped.

"What's annoying, noona?" Yoseob asked, causing you to jump in surprise. You turned towards him and glared.

"Hey, don't pop out of nowhere like that." You said. Yoseob smiled brightly at you. "Sorry noona." He replied.

After you had started training BEAST again, you had gotten close enough to them for them to call you noona.

You let out another dejected sigh. Doojoon patted your shoulder. "You alright? What's on your mind?" He asked. Looking up at him, you let out another sigh.

"Since winter is here, that means that Christmas is coming soon. I was trying to think of a gift for Jonghyun but I have no idea what to get him." You explained. Doojoon nodded in understanding.

Junhyung scoffed. "You can't even think of a gift for your boyfriend? What kind of girlfriend are you?" He said. You threw daggers at him with your eyes. Junghyung glared back, showing no fear.

Kikwang stepped in between you two. "Ok, calm down you two. I don't want to wipe up your blood after you guys kill each other." He said, waving his hands in the air.

You and Junhyung both turned to him at the same time and said, "Shut up."

Kikwang shrunk under your death glares while the rest of BEAST burst out laughing. You and Junghyung turned towards each other, still glaring. After a few seconds, bright smiles cracked on both of your faces.

The two of you burst out in laughter and hi-fived each other. "Kikwang looked like he was about to piss in his pants!" Junhyung exclaimed, bending over in laughter.

You were literally rolling on the floor in laughter. Kikwnag pouted and stormed towards the door.

"I hate you all!" He yelled. Before he could leave the room, Dongwoon embraced him in a tight bear hug.

"Don't leave! We were just teasing you hyung." He said. Kikwang was still pouting so you walked over and lightly punched him in the shoulder. Grinning, you said, "Yeah, we were just joking around. So, you better cheer up or you're gonna get your kicked during practice today."

Kikwang smiled and practice began for the day. After another practice that day, you said goodbye to BEAST and headed back to your room.

As you walked through the halls, you lightly swung your arms by your side. You were still wondering what to get Jonghyun for Christmas. *Today is November 30th, Christmas is coming up in a few weeks and I still have no idea what to get Jonghyun.*

You opened the door to your room and stepped inside. After shutting the door, you plopped down on your bed. Staring at the wall, you sighed heavily. "It'll be our first Christmas together and I want it to be perfect." You murmured to yourself.

Sighing one more time, you slowly closed your eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

--------

Jonghyun was walking around the plaza, staring at all the different shops. He rubbed his hands together to keep them warm. Although there wasn't any snow yet, it was still cold.

He wrinkled his nose in annoyance and made his way towards a store. Going in, he saw racks of clothes everywhere, shelves with shoes piled on them. He mindlessly went through the clothes, searching for a present for you.

*It'll be our first Christmas together. I can't wait to spend it with her. I need the perfect gift though.* As he walked around, he didn't notice the stares from all the female workers. They whispered to each other, giggling over his perfect looks.

Picking up a pair of jeans, Jonghyun stared at it. He placed it back on the rack, frustrated. Then, he stormed out of the shop. The female workers stared after him, disappointed that such a hot guy left so soon.

Jonghyun walked into another random store. He saw that it was a holiday store. It was filled with Christmas decorations and ornaments. He saw a shelf with some cute little snowglobes on it. Next to those, he saw mistletoes. His eyes lit up when he saw them. *I have the perfect idea!*

----------

Hello~

I hope you guys liked this chapter!

What could Jonghyun's idea be? ;)

Please leave a comment and thank you sooooo much for reading!

And please check out my new story too! Just click on here!