Moment 2: A Great Girl

Is it okay to be in love?

“Waah... I feel so excited to perform again. It’s been a long time since our comeback in music program right, Baek?” Jongdae happily lingering his hands around Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“Um. A lot of things happened thorough those times tho.” Baekhyun smiled bitterly.

“Ya! Why are you suddenly feelling down like this? It’s Year End Special! You should cheer up for welcoming new year!”

“Hahahaha, don’t worry. I’m not feelling down. I’m just... a lil bit nervous. Maybe.”

“What’s with that unsure anwers, huh? You don’t have to worry too much.”

Maybe he is right. I'm just worrying too much. Baekhyun smiled, then trying to pull himself together by taking a deep breath, until some chaos suddenly occured in their waiting room.

Plaakk!!

“Are you stupid, huh? How can you make that dumb mistake like this? How can a music broadcast program short of mics? How can you lend it to another program so carelessly, though you know there’ll be a lot of artist in our year end special?” PD-nim just can’t control his anger towards one of his female staff.

He didn’t stop bad mouthing her eventhough in front of Exo and their staffs, and another hit landed in her cheecks. “What will you do for now then?! Crying?! Just because you’re a woman, then you hope me to take pity on you?”

“.............”

“Ya! Are you a statue?! Answer me!”

“I’m truly sorry PD-nim. But, they promised to return it this morning.” She answered stutterly.

“But, the fact says that they haven’t return it yet!”

“I’m truly sorry.....”

“Huh. How troublesome! You stay here! Wait for another artist! They'll come here because there wasn't enough mics on another staffs. Set their mics properly!” He leave the waiting room and slam the door soundly.

“....... Yes, sir”

 

The whole waiting room remains silent for a while because of that incident, until another idol enter the room to fix her mics. “Annyonghaseyo.” Eunji slowly open the door, then bow and put a bright smile, but just to find herself in an awkward situation. There was Exo there, but they didn’t even talk and looks glommy; and there was a female staff who’s crying. Not just crying, her cheeks were bleeding.

“Unnie, are you alright? Your cheeks are bleeding” she approach that female staff, then trying to find first aid box in that room. That female staff seems surprised after heard Eunji’s concerns, then trying to touch her cheeks.

“No, don’t touch it! Let me treat it first!”

“No, you don’t have to”

“I have to! Please, let me treat you first.” Eunji sincere eyes somehow touch her heart.

“If you pleased, then...”

Eunji smiled and start to treat her. “Is your day a lillte bit hard, unnie?”. The female staff can’t bring herself to answer that question.

Eunji finished putting plaster on her cheecks, then grabs her hands softly. “I don’t know how hard it is, but please cheer up unnie. It hurts me so much to see this kind of expression from you.”

 “..........” She’s sobbing quietly. “Thank you.... really.”

“Don’t be too formal, unnie. I’m just repaying you. You’ve fix my mics countless times tho” Eunji’s grinning.

“But, that’s my job...”

“But, I’m still grateful! You don’t like it?”

She can’t help to smile after hear Eunji’s sincere words. “Really... thank you”.

“Then unnie, would you like to fix my mics rightnow, please?”

She chuckled from Eunji innocence, “Of course...”

Eunji just feel so relieved after she saw that female staff finally smiled. Soon after that, the rest of Apink’s members enter the waiting room. The mood in the room finally become brighter, and everyone start to conversing like normal. But no one realize, there was a couple of eyes which can’t stop staring.

 

“She’s great.” He whispered to himself.

“Huh?” Jongdae trying to make sure about what he had just heared from someone beside him.

“........” He didn’t give any answer and just fix his gaze into something.

Jongdae can’t help but follow eyes... just to ended on a beautiful girl. Oh, I see.

He take a deep sigh then give a simple advise to one of his beagel friend. “But, because she’s a great girl, you’ve to be more careful, Baek.”

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hi, imraafa here. Yes, this is a flashback. I tried to explain about how everything actually not started from a cupcake, but it actually started from Eunji’s kindness :3 Well, even if in the future, the amount of characters that involved in each chapter will be limited. Because I hope everyone who make appearence in this story could give a lot of contribution in the development of the story itself. So, please kindly wait for another character to make a breakthrough here! :)