Moment 17: A Visit

Is it okay to be in love?

 “This isn’t what I want, Oppa...” Eunji said with a sad tone.

“Eh?”

“I want us to stay together, but this is not right thing to do! You have to think about people around you first. Your family, your members, your fans, your staff... You can’t abandon them as you please!” Eunji speaks so fast, which almost impossible to be heard.

“But... I didn’t plan to abandon any of them.” Baekhyun was puzzled with Eunji’s reaction.

“What?”

“I asked Jaejin-hyung yesterday, he said that you have some free time this weekend. And surprisingly, I also don’t have any schedule.... That’s why, I asked you to runaway with me.” Baekhyun explained innocently.

Eunji raised her eyebrows in confuse. “So... Just this weekend?”

“Of course!” Baekhyun said excitedly, causing Eunji drown in emberassment. She can’t forget how she dramatized everything before.

“.....Ya! Then why did you call it as a runaway?!”

“Well, I’m practically runaway from my managers rightnow. Because I was in prison for the past week, you know~”

Eunji can’t believe that she was fooled with Baekhyun’s silliness. “Geez... You’re unbelievable...”

“Who are the one you’re talking with, Unnie?” Namjoo lazily get out from her room, just to find someone familliar standing besides Eunji.

“Annyenghaseyo~” Baekhyun greet politely.

Namjoo wasn’t that surprise anymore with this kind of situation. “Ah, Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed to him as throwing a questioning stare to Eunji.

“Sister-in-law, I came here to pick Eunji-ah.” Baekhyun shamelessly explained to Namjoo.

“Sister-in-law?!” Eunji asked in high tone, but Baekhyun just ignore her, and continues to talk to Namjoo.

“Can I borrow Eunji-ah for two days, please?”

“Borrow? Two days?” Namjoo unconciously blushed when she started to imagine various things.

“Wait! What are you planning to do?!” Eunji panicked.

“You should stop thinking about weird stuffs, Shortie~” Baekhyun smirked to Eunji. “I promise that I’ll never do anything unappropiate. And I promise I’ll bring her back before 12 pm, tomorrow.” Baekhyun sounded so determine. “Please, let me borrow her.” He bowed ninety degrees to Namjoo, makes her just feel awkward.

“Um... Well, this weekend is actually the last free time before our comeback. And even Chorong and Naeun-unnie already left yesterday to do their own things. So... I think there’s no problem?”

“No~ This is dangerous! How can you sell me out this easy, Namjoo-ah! You know I can’t stop him~”

“Thank you very much, Sister-in-law.” Baekhyun smiled victoriously, then drag Eunji once again. “Come on, I’ll accompany you to pick up your things.”

“Wait, there was Bomi sleeping at my room!” Eunji was desperately finding some excuses, but then Namjoo just destroy it. “Even if you scream out loud, she won’t get up, Unnie. Don’t worry~”

“You heard that. Come on!”

 

--------------

“I feel so sorry towards myself....” Eunji stared blankly into the scenery through the bus windows.

“Why?”

Eunji turned her head to Baekhyun in anger. “Why? You asked me why after what have you done to me?”

Baekhyun finally look at Eunji’s face who sits beside him once again, and he still can’t hold his laughter. “Ppfft.”

“You don’t have to hold your laugh! Just laugh at me as much as you want!” Eunji pouted.

“You looks cute~ Hahahaha.” Baekhyun continues his never ending flirting.

“I looks like a freak! What’s with this weird cleopatra wig and harry potter’s glasses~! I wanna cry....” Eunji bumped her head to the window.

“Hahahaha. But we succeed to fool everyone~ No one recognise you on the way we got here. And everyone in this bus didn’t realize anything about us.” Baekhyun responded calmly.

“But it’s unfair! You’re just casually wear a mask and cap!”

“People unlikely to recognise me at the first sight when I didn’t wear any make up, Ji.”

“Me too! Aaargh! Just tell that you just want to playing around with me.”

Baekhyun patted Eunji’s head lightly. “You’re so cute when you’re mad like this.”

Eunji just take a deep sigh. She knows that she never won any silly argument with Baekhyun for some reason. “Hhh... Then just tell me, Oppa. Where do you want to take me? I were so busy covering myself before, I didn’t even spare myself to read this bus destination.”

“Where do you think it’ll be?” Baekhyun smirked.

“.....Chuncheon?”

“Aaah~ So you want me to bring you to the romantic city?”

Eunji blushed automaticly. “Ya, It’s not like that~! I just remember that I have passed this way before when I went to Chuncheon.”

“I see...” Baekhyun just giggled with the way Eunji hid her embarrassed face. “But sorry Ji, we will just pass by Chuncheon.”

Eunji raised her eyebrows in response. “What do you mean?”

“We will go further. To Yanggu.”

“Yanggu? What will we gonna do there?”

Baekhyun smiled softly before he answered her. “To visit my grandmother’s home.”

 

-----------------

“Are you sure it’s alright?” Eunji was freeze in her place, causing Baekhyun to stop his steps too.

“It’s alright.”

Eunji can’t help but feels so nervous in front of that house. “But... I’m scared.” She never expect that she will ever be this timid before.

Baekhyun just chuckled. “You aren’t gonna met some scary creatures, Ji. They’re just my family. Come on...” He pushed Eunji’s back lightly to give her some small force.

“Nonononono! I’m still not ready for this, Oppa. Besides.... I don’t want anything bad happen with your family if they suddenly meet me like this.”

“But you’re still beautiful even with that weird wig~” Baekhyun tried to lossen up her nervousness.

“Nooo~! It’s not about the wig, okay!?” Eunji can’t stand Baekhyun’s teasing anymore.

“Hahahaha. Don’t worry, Ji. Nothing bad will happen. I’ve already told them that I’ll come over today.”

Eunji’s eyes finally sparks in happiness. “Really?”

“Yeah~ But I never said that I’ll come with you. Hehe.” To be honest, Eunji really wants to punch Baekhyun right in his face, but she just sigh in stress in the end. “Come on, hold my hands.” Baekhyun reached Eunji’s hand softly and hold it tight. “Feels better?”

“......” Eunji was still blank for a while, but then she nodded her head.

“Don’t be too tense.” Baekhyun shook Eunji’s hands playfully. “Even if something happen, I’ll always stay beside you.”

“Who’s thaaat?!” Someone suddenly shouted from inside of the door in front of them. “Is that you, Hyunnie~?” Eunji’s heart feels like gonna burst in panic after she heard Baekhyun’s name being called, but Baekhyun just smiled and calmly shouted back.

“Yes, grandma~ It’s me.”

 

-----------------

“Namjoo-ah, where’s Eunji?” Bomi approached Namjoo who’s watching TV in their livingroom.

“She’s already left in the early morning, Unnie.”

“Really? Did she go back to Busan?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Woah~ It’s rare for her to leave this early if it’s not for going home.... Ah, actually, Yoseob-oppa just asked me why he can’t reach her phone.”

“Yoseob-oppa?” Namjoo furrowed her eyebrows.

“Um. It seems like Eunji didn’t pick up his calls.”

“Is there something urgent?”

Bomi raised her shoulders. “Who knows.”

Namjoo was hesitate for a moment, but then she decides that it’s okay to tell Bomi afterall. “Well, if it’s actually about something urgent, maybe you can contact Baekhyun-ssi’s phone to tell her for you.”

“What?! So Eunji is actually going out with Baekhyun-ssi rightnow?” Bomi was surprised with the facts that Eunji didn’t told her first.

“Um. They’ll be away for two days. Baekhyun-ssi said that I can call him instead if I can’t reach Eunji-unnie’s phone.” Namjoo remains clueless with her foolish suggestions, but Bomi just make it worse.

“Aaaaah~ Is that so.... Then, should we give to Yoseob-oppa Baekhyun-ssi’s number instead?”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, imraafa here. Sorry for the (very) late and (quite) short update, because I’m really into some naver webtoon nowadays TT And actually, I’ve already finished this chapter two days ago, but then I accidentaly erased it TT It’s been a long time since Baekhyun and Eunji interacted a lot in my story. I hope this chapter could bring happiness to you :”” Thanks for all of the subcribtions, votes, and comments. I hope you’ll always treat me kindly like this XD