Moment 20: A Greeting

Is it okay to be in love?

 “Why were you crying out of the blue, Unnie~” Namjoo teased Chorong who can’t stop her tears after their comeback’s showcase.

“She’s our leader who has a paper-like heart!” Eunji hugged Chorong as shaking her playfully.

“Were’t you feel touched when you heard their loud fanchants before?!” Chorong pouted to Eunji.

“Of course, we are!”

“Guys~” Apink’s manager cut off their conversations. “Look at who who comes to support you~” He pointed his chin to the door as Beast members entered their waiting room one by one. “Annyeong~”

“Woah, Oppaa!” Hayoung greet excitedly.

“Congratulations on your comeback~!” Dojoon clapped then hi-fived each of Apink members, followed by the others.

“Thank you so much, Oppa~” Chorong want to tear up even more. “But, how could you know if we just finished our showcase here?”

“Well, Yoseob-ah is our reliable source if it concern about you guys.” Kikwang lingered his hands over Yoseob’s shoulders.

“Or maybe when it concern about certain someone?” Dongwoon throw a teasing gaze to Yoseob, and of course the other members do the same thing. “Ohooo~”

“Ya!” Yoseob smacked Dongwoon’s head in embarassment, and awkwardness. All of Apink members know precisely what were they joking about, but they also aware of another fact about Eunji’s relationship with Baekhyun.

“Good luck on your comeback too, Oppa....” Eunji smiled softly to Yoseob. She is so grateful towards him, but she knows that she never could return the favor.

“Thanks....” He smiled back bitterly.

“Woohoo~” Kikwang and the others keep teasing them without knowing anything,

As all of them keep excitedly conversing, Yoseob was just secretly glance to Eunji with his trembled eyes. Of course, Eunji realized it, but everytime she glance back at him, he turned his head immediately.

Eunji was about to approach him, but then Yoseob stop her steps with his words. “So guys, I think we need to pardon ourself first. They have to rest after this. You’ll have a lot of schedules after this, right?” Yoseob fakes his smile prefectly.

“Um, but it’s alright. It’s really fun and rare for all of us to have a chance to talk casually like this.” Hayoung still didn’t want to be separated with her parther-in-crime, Son Dongwoon.

“No, Yosoebie is right. You should rest as much as possible.” Kikwang responded.

Dojoon nodded in aggrement. “Then, once again, congratulations and good luck for your comeback~ Rest well and eat well, okay?!”

“Understood, sir!”

“Bye, guys~ Apink fighting!" All Beast members waving their hands with sincere smiles.

“Thanks, Oppa~ Beast fighting!”

Eunji keep looking at Yoseob who’s about to leave. She could tell that there was something wrong about him. “.....Oppa....”

Yoseob heard Eunji’s call clearly, but he couldn’t bring himself to turn his head, then just decide to leave her with a heavy heart.

----------------------------------------------

 

“This is the fourth time you have to bleach your hair, and it keep damaged severely, Bbom-ah.”

“I know right?!” Eunji responsed to their hairstylist, but Bomi just sit casually beside her while playing game. “You should tell Jaejin-oppa that you want it black instead, Bbom.”

“I’ll cut and dyed it black again after we end our promotions, don’t worry~” Bomi throwed her phone in boreness. She then picked their salon’s magazine collections randomly.

”Just wait it for fifteen minutes, I’ll be back soon.”

“Thanks, Unnie~” Bomi grinned to her hairstylist, but her eyes were making sure that she’s finally leaving them alone. “........Ji?”

“Um?”

“Well... Don’t you think there was something off with Yoseob-oppa in the past two weeks? More precisely, after our comeback’s showcase.”

Eunji instantly stopped playing her phone. “Why? Were there any particular things that happened?”

“Everytime we meet him in salon and music broadcast, he looks so cheerful from afar, you know as he always used to be, but when we approached him, he seems like avoided us!”

“......Maybe you’re right.” Eunji remembered clearly how Yoseob always ignore him.

“Did something bad happened between you and him?”

“There surely did. But I don’t have any clue about his sudden change of attitude. I couldn’t recall about anything..... And it makes me feel more guilty.” Eunji sighed.

“And you have to face those guilty feelings everytime you meet him these weeks.....”

“Well, it’s actually doubled.”

“Doubled?”

“Taeyeon-sunbae....”

“Ah~.... You have to meet her in a lot of broadcasts too... So this overlapping promotions is practically a living hell for you.”

Eunji were actually giggled slightly at how Bomi putting her words. Always between giving sympathy and making fun to give Eunji a smile. “I could see it, Bbom....” But Eunji still couldn’t erased her worriness. “I could see how she didn’t know a thing about me and Baekhyun-oppa when she smiled sincerely to us at music bank’s backstage....”

“.......” Bomi feels bad too because she also remembered how SNSD members greet them back warmly. “Does she still love him?”

“Taeyeon-sunbae to Baekhyun-oppa?”

Bomi just nodded silently.

“I couldn’t say it for sure.... But the last time I saw both of them coincidently months ago, she looked at Baekhyun-oppa with her longing eyes... while holding a present for him.”

“Aaah.... That doesn’t sound too good.“

“Exactly....” Eunji bites her lips. “.....And Chorong-unnie said that today we need to greet SNSD-sunbaenim again to give our album.... It’s some kind of wierd fate that the three of us promote at the same time.”

“Well!” Bomi almost sounded like shouting because she couldn’t bare to see Eunji looks stressed anymore. “I haven’t saw your boyfriend for a long time~! So where is he?!” Bomi tried her best to make an excited face and divert their conversations, which successfully make Eunji facepalmed for a second.

“What?”

“Um.... You know~ I kinda miss his sudden visit at our dorm!”

"......Hh... Hahahah" Eunji finally could laughed, and she also didn’t want to make Bomi’s effort to cheer her up being wasted. “Even the last time I met him was last month, Bbom... And our comeback’s preparations didn’t even let me to call him without falling asleeep.”

“Hahahahah, he must be really pissed!”

“Fortunately, he also did the same thing towards me because of his never-ending overseas schedules. So it’s even!” Eunji talked happily without realizing that Bomi also smiling as looking at her.

“Ah... Did I look like an embarassing-high-school-girl-in-love just now?!” Eunji covered her cheeks.

“Hahahahahah.... You should stay like this instead, Ji!”

Eunji raised her eyebrows curiously. “What do you mean?”

“You should focus on your beautiful moments with him, rather than worried about other things. Because both of you deserve that happiness! And because those smile, is what I always love about Jeong Eunji.”

Eunji was paused for a moment, before she smiled then hugged Bomi forcefully. “Thank you Yoon Bomiii! I definitely love you too~!”

“Ya, Ji! Let me go, it’s tickling~”

“Eh?”

“Your phone, it’s vibrating. That must be your kakaotalk.” Eunji finally let her go, and checked her phone.

“.......He’ll come.”

“What? Who?”

Eunji was happy but confused at the same time. “He said that he will come..... Hyunnie-oppa....”

“Baekhyun?”

“He said that he will visit me at music broadcast today....” Eunji's face was as clueless as Bomi's.

“......Heol.... It’s indeed a weird fate, Ji." Bomi gulped down then stating the worst scenario for everyone, especially Eunji. "And now the four main characters will finally united.”

------------------------------------------------

 

Baekhyun walks casually at the corridor, as bowing to some broadcast staffs he knew. He (thought that he) understands it clearly what kind of risk that he’s facing right now, but he couldn’t help but want to give Eunji the same support as she did for him before.

“Calm down, Byun Baekhyun.... Everything will be alright.” He takes a deep breath as entering the building’s lift.

“Excuse me....” Someone stopped the lift just before it was closed. 

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo Sunbae....” Baekhyun bowed politely with a big smile.

He just bowed back slightly, then entered the lift with stiff expression. There was some quite and awkward moments before he talked to Baekhyun with plain tone. “Are you in a rush?”

“In a rush? Ah, no at all! Is there anything that I can help you, Sunbaenim?”

“.....Can we talk for a moment?” He suddenly pushed the open button, then walked out from the lift.

Baekhyun couldn’t hide his puzzled expression, but he’s still polite enough to listen to his senior. “Y...Yes, of course.”

“Good.... Let’s move to a calmer place first.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi, imraafa here. Mygosh! I actually finished this chapter months ago TT But I need to focus on my college life, so that’s why I can’t update as fast as I used to be TT Aaah, I really miss writing this story~ Anyone miss this story too? Hope you love this update guys (tho it mostly about bomi-eunji conversations). Don’t forget to comment, vote, and subscribe please~ Thank you for enjoying this story