Moment 3: An Album

Is it okay to be in love?

“Oppa, why is it here?” Chorong asked her manager as pointing at an album.

“Oh, when we were going to Hanoi for Music Bank last month, an Exo member tried to give his album to Eunji in airport.” He answered without even bother a bit.

Chorong take a look at it. Ooh, it’s Baekhyun-ssi’s versionHe even wrote some greeting on a ‘post it’. “Then, why you didn’t give it to Eunji, Oppa?”

“Hong-sangsangnim said that we can’t accept any personal gift from boy groups. If he really wanted Eunji to accept it, he should give it in person tho. We are entertainment agency, not dating agency.”

Chorong chuckled a bit. “I see. If you’re not allowed to give it, can I give it to Eunji instead? Both of them recently have a project together, right? Maybe he just want to show his work due to his respect to Eunji. When they meet up again, it will be rude if Eunji didn’t show any gratitude and act like never accept it.”

“Woah, you sure are a leader, Rong. Okay, just take it. I also feel bad everytime I see it here.”

Chorong smiled thankfully. “Okay, I’ll go back to my dorm, Oppa. See ya!” She wave her hand, then goes out from Cube’s building.

While walking to parking lot,  something suddenly falls from her hand. What is that? Oh, it’s the ‘post it” that sticken on ‘Exodus’ album. When she take it from the ground, she realized there was something written in the back side of the greetings.

Her eyes widen unconciously.

It’s a phone number.

 

-----------------

 “Tommorow you’ll meet Baekhyun-ssi on a broadcast again, right?” Bomi casually asked Eunji while both them watching TV in their dorm.

“Why do you have to remind me Bbom... " She sighed in response. "But, there was still some possibility that we will record in different time.” She sighed.

“What will you do, Ji?”

“What will I do? Nothing. I mean.... is there was anything that I should do? There wasn’t.”

“Well, you can’t act like nothing happened between both of you though.”

“I’ve think about it. But, what happened between both of us is just.... too random. I can’t understand his intention up until now. Maybe he is just want to playing around”. Eunji continue her sentences, “And as you’ve said to me before, Bbom. Even if he is actually take some interest at me, the fact that he has a girlfriend is more than enough for me to decide to ignore what happened before.”

Bomi smiled sincerely. “To be honest Ji, that was the first time you excitedly told me about a man. There was a lot of male idols who also boldly approached you, but you never react that way. And somehow, I hope it will eventually work between you and Baekhyun-ssi. But in the end, your rationality win over your heart. And of course, I’ll support you no matter what.”

“Thanks, Bbom. Being able to told everything to you before makes me clear my mind.” Eunji smiled back.

“I’m hooome.” Suddenly Chorong enter their dorm.

“Welcome home, Unnie.” Bomi and Eunji simultaneously greet.

“Ah, Eunji. Can you come with me to my room for a second.”

“Sure, Unnie”. Bomi and Eunji change curious glance to each other before Eunji follow Chorong to her room.

 

----------------

“Here.” Chorong give what she took from her company building before.

Eunji’s eyes widen by reflex. Her face feels so hot. “Is it for me?” She asked cofusely.

“Yes, Baekhyun-ssi tried to give it to you last month through our staff. Here, take it.”

“Thank you, Unnie.” Eunji accept it, but she can’t find any suitable reaction to cover her blankness, and Chorong could see how Eunji wasn’t that surprise even after recieving gift from Baekhyun, personally.

“Eunji, sit here for a moment please.” Chorong asked Eunji to sit down beside her on her bed, and Eunji followed obidiently.

“This.” Chorong give Eunji a ‘post it’ with a phone number on it. “I don’t know whose phone number is it. But it seems like it’s Baekhyun-ssi’s.”

“........” Eunji gulped in surprise when she saw those phone number. So, he’s actually already tried to contact me before that cupcakes things.

“You know Ji, as much as I love you and want to protect you, I also respect your privacy and your choices...” Chorong talked in such a smooth voice. Somehow, Eunji understand where this conversation will head to.

“I don’t know if he is actually a great guy. But to be honest, I can’t ignored what happened with him before.”

“Do you mean underage drinking and dating scandals? It's not like I were a perfect being either.” Eunji smiled bitterly.

“More than that, I don’t want anyone to hurt you... Maybe I never told you this because it sounds so cheesy, but I love you so much to the point that if someone hurts you, it pains me much more than if someone hurts me.”

“........” Eunji can’t say anything back to her Unnie.

“They haven’t in the stage to be able to get hate, Unnie. Don’t worry too much.” Bomi suddenly barge in Chorong’s room.

“Bbom-ah, ....” Chorong just about to scold Bomi about her manner.

“It’s okay, Unnie.” Eunji tried to stop Chorong.

Chorong trying to understand the situation. “If Bomi knows about it, does it means that there was another thing that happened before?”

Eunji still can’t response properly, then give a glance to Bomi to help her to explain. “Yes, there was. But Eunji decided to ignore him.”

Chorong stare at Eunji and get a slight nod. “I see.....” Chorong sigh. “I’m sorry, Ji. I were panicked when I saw his phone number there. I started to imagine a lot of bad things then judged you like this.”

“No, Unnie. You don’t have to apologize. Truthfully, you help me to realize my situation better.” Eunji smiled then grab Chorong’s hands. “Thanks.”

Chorong frozed for a second before she response to Eunji. “......You can keep that number.” She pointed at the ‘post it’, makes Eunji and Bomi surprised with what their unnie has said.

“Well, you should said thanks for this album, right? And, this disscussion make me realized how much you’ve grown and how you can handle it by yourself. Maybe I just worry too much, right Bbom?” Chorong smiled to Bomi, and somehow looks like asking Bomi to agree.

“Ehh? Ah, yeah.” Bomi answered awkwardly.

“Alright!” Chorong stands up and clap her hands, “What do you guys want for dinner tonight? I’ll cook it for you!”

“Rice cakes souuup!” Bomi screams excitedly without a break.

“Okaay! You sould help me out, Bbom. Come on!” Chorong drag Bomi to get out from her room, leaving Eunji alone.

 

 -----------------

“Unnie, why do you suddenly change your mind?” Bomi asked Chorong while copping the ingredients for her beloved rice cake soup.

“What do you mean?”

“I can see it. Before, you looks really worried, and to be honest, a little bit mad. But then your eyes soften so suddenly.”

“Hh.. Really? Maybe, because I also can see it.” Chorong answered lightly, and makes Bomi more confused. “Eh?”

“When Eunji said thanks to me, her eyes looks so dissappointed. And from this several years I’ve know her, this is the first time for me to see it... Somehow, it makes me feel bad and want to cheer her on.”

Bomi just smiled like she know how her unnie has felt. “Well, she’s just helplessly in love, Un.”

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, imraafa here! You guys must be really hate me for make it difficult to Eunji T.T (and I also hate myself!). But yes, actually I don’t think it will be easy for them even if they have mutual feelings :”” And even in this chapter, there still wasn’t any actual interaction between Eunji and Baekhyun u.u (they are top stars with busy schedule tho XD) So, I hope you guys will be more patient to wait their real interaction in the upcoming chapter. Don’t forget to leave comments, please :)

Ps. Thanks for all of your nice comments >.<