Moment 15: A Bouquet

Is it okay to be in love?

“Jiii!” Apink’s manager called Eunji with a wide smile, then make a high five with her excitedy. “That’s an amazing performace! You have to know that I’m so proud of you!”

“Thanks, Oppa~” She smiled back in return, as removing her costumes.

“You deserved all of those applause! Ah, no! You deserve our entire nation’s applause!”

“Hhahaha, you’re exaggerating it~ Don’t make me embarassed!” She punched her manager shyly.

“You’ll definitely make it into real time search after this~!” He grinned playfully at Eunji.

“Ya~ That’s not my purpose, Oppa!”

“Hahahah, if only you told your members that you’ll join this program, they’ll definitely insist to come and in the end, they’ll cry out loud in proudness.”

Eunji just chuckled slightly “That’s why I decided to not telling anyone.”

“They’ll absolutely scold you after they find out about it.....” Then her manager attention suddenly divert to something.

“What’s wrong, Oppa?”

“Are you sure you didn’t told anyone about you being here?”

“Eh?” Eunji asked confusely, then her manager raise his chin as pointing at something behind her.

Eunji furrowed her eyebrows in confuse and turn her head, just to find Yoseob with a big Lavender Bouquet.

“....Yoseob-oppa...”

“That was such a perfect performance, Ji. Congratulations.... Here.” Yoseob handled the bouquet to Eunji with a bright smile.

“Ah, Th... Thanks, Oppa....” Eunji’s stuttered in disbelief. “But.... How could you know that I’d join ‘King of Masked Singer’?”

Yoseob just laughed at Eunji’s surprised face. “You should have known all the time that I’m your number one saessang fans~!” He teased Eunji with a wink, but she didn’t respond it. She was still blanked from Yosoeb’s sudden visit.

“Ya! You’re dangerous Yoseob-ah!” Apink’s manager can’t hide his surpriseness either. “Before, at the filming set, now here. You’re scary!”

“Hhahahaha, never underestimate the power of a saessang fans, Hyung!” Yoseob said jokingly, then look at Eunji again. “Ya~ Seriously, you’re so funny with that outfit! Are you the one who choose your alias?”

“Um...”

Yoseob was still smile ear to ear, despite seeing Eunji’s puzzled expression “That’s just so you... And your voice and gestures is so obvious! Of course Knetz’d recognized you rightaway.... I even know it from the very first time the camera shoot you.” Yoseob said excitedly, just to make Eunji unknownly feels sorry. “But really Ji.... I’m so proud of you...” He praised her sincerely.

“.... Thank you so much, Oppa... Tho you don’t have to go to this extend...”

“I’ve said it to you, right?” Yoseob asked with his soft voice. “I’ll do everything for you.”

 

---------------

“Woah~ Yoseobie is a really nice sunbae, right?” Apink’s manager asked Eunji as driving their van. “But, don’t you think he was a lilttle bit too nice?”

“.......” Eunji can’t answered her manager’s question. She just keep looking at the bouquet that Yoseob gave her with regretful eyes. “What should I do, Oppa?”

“Eh?”

“He is so nice to me...”

“What are you talking about?” Her manager didn’t get Eunji’s question at all. “Is it about Yoseobie? Of course you just have to become a nice younger sister for him.”

Eunji smiled bitterly after heard her manager’s answer. “Is that so? Then I am such a bad one for him....”

“What kind of nonsense are talking about?”

Eunji just stay silent after that, then she realized her manager changed their van’s direction. “You didn’t take me back to my dorm?”

“Ah, Choi-sanssangnim asked us to drop by Acube’s headquarters first.”

“What’s happen?”

“Dunno. Maybe he just want to offer you some new works.”

Eunji’s finally smile slightly. “I hope so... It’ll be really great if it was a drama.”

“I see.... It’s been a long time since your last drama.”

“Um....” Eunji nodded.

“By the way, didn’t you told Baekhyun-ah that you’ll appear at ‘King of Masked Singer’? He must be feel bad if he knows that Yoseob came to supprt you instead..”

Eunji was starlet with that sudden question. “.....No. We didn’t even call each other in a few days. He must be really busy. So I just keep texted him encouraging words.”

“Ya, both of you were such a calm couple....” He didn’t realized that Eunji unconciously blushed when he said ‘couple’ casually. “Ah, we’ve arrived. Come on, Ji.”

 

---------------

“Annyeonghaseyo~” Eunji’s peek in her CEO’s room door after knocked it politely. But what’s makes her surprised is that there was Chorong who’s waiting for her too. “Ah, Chorong-unnie...”

“Come in. Sit beside Chorong-ah.” Their CEO asked her as still busy with some documents on his desk.

“Yes~” Eunji closed the door slowly, then goes to Chorong. “Is there anything wrong, Unnie?”

“I don’t know either.”

“Well, this is not about work related matters.” Finally their CEO move out from his desk, as walking towards them. “But I do believe, that I still need to know the truth from you directly.” He sat in front of them, then looked at Eunji in the eyes.

“....Truth? From me?” Eunji’s pointing at herself.

“Actually.... One of SM’s representative just called me this morning.” His short sentences success to make Chorong and Eunji automaticly froze in shock.

“.........”

“Hahahaha, calm down. You don’t have to be scared of anything. I only need your explanation first.... About something between you, and Byun Baekhyun.” His tone sounds so cold when he said Baekhyun’s name. “And Chorong-ah, I hope you can correct Eunji’s words, if she was missing anything..... So, tell me Eunji-ah.... The whole thing.”

“.....We’re just simply communicating with each other, Sanssangnim.” Eunji’s can’t hide her trembled voice. “Like texting.... and calling.”

“That’s all? Have you meet up with him outside your schedule?”

Eunji was paused for a moment. “.....Yes.”

“Aah, so you don’t planning to told me unless I asked you first?”

“It’s not like that, Sanssangnim...”

“Then, how many times?” He didn’t let Eunji to make another excuse.

“.....Twice?”

“I see...” He responsed calmly. “Well, you’re not a teen anymore, Eunji-ah. I can’t forbide you to do anything unless you understand its consequences by yourself.”

“Sanssangnim....” Chorong cut off her CEO’s words. “I’m sorry if I’m being rude. But may we know what does SM’s representative told you exactly before?”

“They didn’t told me anything particular.... They just asked me to set my eyes on Eunji, so she could behave herself around Byun Baekhyun.” He looks really mad when he said it. “Tch, like hell I’ll listen to them. They really pissed me off.”

“Are they really think that their idols were the only one big stars?!” He continues his nags. “Like, come on~ Eunji is definitely has a bigger name in public’s eyes than that Byun Baekhyun! How come they come to me with such an arrogant attitude!”

“You’re difinitely biased, Sanssangnim....” Chorong whispered softly to herself.

He then realized, he was just blurted out his madness to Eunji. “....Ah, sorry.”

“It’s okay, Sannssangnim....”

“So, what should we do about their request, Sannssangnim?” Chorong asked bravely.

Their CEO just take a deep breath. “I’ve already heard the story from Eunji. And both of you already understand my own situation.” He then look at Eunji. “Well, I don’t know what will SM do in the future to prevent you to interact with their kid. But for now on, I won’t ask you to do anything. But I expect you to choose the right decision. You have Chorong-ah to rely on, right?” He raised his eyebrows to Chorong.

“Of course.”

"Then, I'll leave everything to both of you."

 

---------------

“Unnie....”

“Let’s talk about it later, Ji. Let’s go home first, okay?” Chorong calmly responded from the front seat of their van.

“Yes....” Eunji nodded obidiently.

“Whose flower bouquet is that beside you, Ji?” Chorong tried to talk about a new topic, just to jump into another awkward topic.

“Ah, it’s mine.” Eunji bites her lower lips.

“From your fans?”

Eunji hesitates for a second to answer it. “No.... It’s from Yoseob-oppa.”

“Aaah~ Really?” Chorong acted like a fool in front of their manager.

“Yes.” Eunji just responded awkwardly. And then her phone suddenly ringing.

“....You don’t want to pick it up?” Apink’s manager asked as Eunji just looking at her phone’s screen.

“It’s from an unknown number.”

“Just pick it up, Ji. You never know who will it be.” Chorong suggested.

Eunji nodded, as always being a nice dongsaeng to Chorong. “... Hello?”

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo Eunji-sunbae.” The caller greet Eunji politely.

“Who is this?”

“It’s Exo’s Chanyeol.” Chanyeol answered casually.

“Eeh?! Cha...Chanyeol-ssi?” Eunji’s conversation makes Chorong and their manager turn their head in surprised. “Ah, what’s the matter, Chanyeol-ssi?”

“Um.... Can we meet up as soon as possible?”

“Eh? Meet up?”

“Yes.”

Eunji still can’t understand what does Chanyeol’s thinking about. “Um, sorry, but.... May I know the reason why you asked me to meet up?”

“Aaah, sorry if I just make you more confused. But we really need to meet.” Chanyeol sounded really desperate. “It’s about Baekhyun-ah.”

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, imraafa here. Apink looks so lovely in their comeback’s teasers, aren’t they~? So let’s support Apink everyone~ Rather than focusing about the competition, let’s just enjoy their hardwork. And I just recieved a beautiful poster present from KoalaLand 97 TT I'm so happy rightnow :""" Ah, hope you like this chapter too ^^ Don’t forget to leave some comments, please >.< 

Ps: Fyi, A Lavender bouquet means love at the first sight, adoration, and loyalty <3