Moment 13: A Relationship

Is it okay to be in love?

Baekhyun came out from the bathroom with an awkward smile. “It’s a little bit oversized. Hehe.” He tried to cheer Eunji who stands in front of him with bitter expression.

“I never knew you’re this careless....” Eunji take a deep breath then buried her face in Baekhyun’s chest. “How if you catch a cold after this.... How if you get sick after this... I’ll be so sad... I’ll be so guilty towards your fans....” She said softly just to make Baekhyun more flustered.

“You didn’t got mad at me?”

“I’m mad!” Eunji lifted her head in frustation.

“No... I mean... about what happened between us and Taeyeon-noona before...” Baekhyun glued his eyes on the ground when he said it.

Eunji could see how Baekhyun feel sorry towards her. “I don’t think that I have the right to get mad at you. But of course, I’m slightly upset.” She pouted cutely.

Baekhyun sighed in relief. “Thanks, god...”

“I’m sorry if I sounded angry when we talked over the phone.”

“No.... To be honest, I do feel that you’re actually too kind towards me.” Baekhyun smiled sincerely.

“But don’t forget that I’m still mad at you!” Eunji continues her nagging. “At least, you can call me when you were waiting there! It’s fortunate because my manager saw you. How if he didn’t come to my dorm today?!”

“....Then, I’ll just wait for you there, and hoping that fate will bring you come to me.” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows repeatedly to tease Eunji.

Eunji just rolled her eyes. “You’re unbelievable...” And when their eyes met each other, both of them ends up laughed slightly for no reason. “Ya, do you actually come to my dorm in the mid of rainy day only for flirting?!”

Baekhyun chuckled for a second. “Pardon me. Because I can’t strain myself to flirt in front of you.” He grinned playfully until his expression turned into more serious after that. “Actually, I have something important that I want to tell you....”

Eunji’s surprised with his sudden change of expression. “Waah... You make me curious~” She tried to calm herself.

Baekhyun smiled softly before he starts to explained. “This morning, I met up with Taeyeon-noona....”

“........” Eunji’s face starts to stiffen, but then Baekhyun continues.

“Maybe you’re right, that we haven’t in that certain kind of relationship. But at least, I really want to prove to myself that I’m serious with my own feelings towards you.” He smiled shyly, makes Eunji flustered in silence.

Baekhyun then reach her hands gently. “I must be sounded too confident. But.... I’m sure that both of us already understand each others feelings pretty well.... We’re just too scared to admit it.”

“To be honest, up until now I still couldn’t forget how Taeyeon-noona has to taste hell because of me..... So even rightnow, I can’t promise you anything. I can’t even promise that I could protect you. Because, I really do understand how powerless I am.” Baekhyun continued.

“That’s why, I won’t force you to feel the exact same way as I do. But at least, I want to say this properly to you....” He tighten his grips on Eunji’s hands. “I love you, Ji.”

 

----------

“Unnie, how could you didn’t look surprised at all?” Namjoo’s still trying to understand the situation.

“Of course I’m surprised.” Chorong answered shortly, then continues her lunch.

“But not that surprised! Do you actually knew about both of them?” Naeun feels suspicious too.

“Not entirely knew.... But that’s not a new things for me.” Chorong keeps her calm.

Namjoo squints her eyes as looking at peoples around her. “Wait... even Bomi-unnie and Hayoungie seems too calm for me.” She then look at her manager. “And you too, Oppa! What’s going on here? Does it means that, me and Naeun-unnie is the only one who didn’t know about it?”

“.........”

“Daebak....” Naeun said in disbelif, because no one answered Namjoo’s question.

But then Eunji and Baekhyun finally came out from Eunji’s room together. All of them suddenly stay silent in awkward air, until Baekhyun bowed politely.

“Thank you very much for all of your kindness. And sorry for my sudden visit.... I hope I didn’t screw your lunch.” He sincerely apologize.

“Noo~” All of them said in manner.

“Ah, do you want to join us too? I actually haven’t eat my lunch.” Apink’s manager tried to make Baekhyun more relax. 

“No... You’ve been too kind towards me. And moreover, I need to go back rightnow, because I have to depart to Taiwan for Exo’s concert at 3 pm.”

“Eeh?!" All of them responsed in the same way, even Eunji didn't know about that. "That’s only two hours from now! Then let me drive you back!” Apink’s manager said eagerly.

“No, please don’t! I’ve already troubed you so much. I even still wear your clothes.”

“Yaa~ My manager heart didn’t let me to abandon you ike that. Come on!”

 

----------

“Sorry for troubling you a lot today.” Baekhyun bowed lightly from his seat.

“Hahaha... You’re the one who apologize too much.... And for your information, you’re not troubling me. I’m helping Eunji rightnow.” He answered as drive Baekhyun back to his dorm.

“Thank you so much, Manager-ssi...”

“Just call me Jaejin-hyung.” Apink’s manager grinned widely. “Well, how do you know about Apink’s dorm location?”

Baekhyun hesitants for a moment to answer it. “....I asked Taemin-hyung before.”

“Oh, that kid told you? I hope you didn’t ask about dating advices to him.” The manager responsed in sarcastic tone, makes Baekhyun smile awkwardly.

“Does Apink’s preparations for their comeback already finished, hyung?”

“Maybe around.... sixty percent? There was some technical issues about the album which haven’t finished yet.” Baekhyun just nodded in response. “Ah, do yo know that Eunji just hurted herself when she filmed her mv in Jeju last week?”

Baekhyun eyes widen automaticly. “What?! Really?”

The manager was surprised with Baekhyun shocked response. “Waah, that girl is sure a though one.”

“But she looks really fine! And she didn’t say a thing to me.”

“She is that type of girl.”

“........” Baekhyun feels sorry to her for not recognizing it.

“Don’t worry, she just sprained her ankle a bit. Even our comeback schedule will be proceed as planned.”

“She is worried so much about others, but she never thougt about herself first.” Baekhyun muttered sadly, but then he looks troubled as there was something which suddenly bothers him. “Hyung.... is there any guy who tried to get close to Eunji nowadays?”

Apink's manager raised his eyebrows in surprise. “Why? Do you get jealous over someone?”

“No... It’s just... She said that she’s affraid if she will hurt a lot of people. I’m just wondering, if one of the reason is because there was another guy who approach her...”

“Hm.... Should I answer this one.... Okay, there was. And not just one person.”

Baekhyun gulped down bitterly. “Aaah~ Do they still keep in touch up with Eunji up until now?”

“You must be really curious, huh~?” He asked Baekhyun with teasing tone, makes Baekhyun flustered a bit. “Well, Eunji is the friendly type. Even something happened between them, Eunji’ll still keep contact to maintain their friendship. Tho of course, it’s impossible. So, some of them actually still trying to win her heart.”

Baekhyun just slightly nodded. “I see...”

“Hahahahaha, don’t worry~ Because you’re the very first and only one she had bring to her dorm.”

 

----------

“That was sure a big surprise, Ji“ Bomi said as giving Eunji her jjajangmyeon.

“You were surprised, but I’m shocked, Unnie!” Namjoo's still cutely upset for not knowing anything.

“Hahahaha, she’s so clueless when she saw Baekhyun-ssi!” Bomi makes fun of Namjoo as trying to liven up the atmosfer. “And even Naeun chocked herself!” 

All of them finally could laughed a bit, but Eunji's still feel sorry to her members. “Sorry guys...” 

“At least told him to call you first before he come here next time, Ji.” Chorong calmly responsed. “We’re lucky because all of us actually wears something proper. How if he comes when we wears our sleeping outfits?!” She nags at Eunji heartfully.

Eunji just smiled and nodded thankfully as she heard Chorong said next time.

“But he looks so desperate to meet Eunji-unnie. It seems like he didn’t even bring his umbrella.” Hayoung unconciously sympathizing at Baekhyun.

“And he insisted to come eventho he still has a schedule afterwards.” Naeun joins Hayoung too.

“Aaah, I’m so jealous~” Namjoo protested makes Eunji grinned shyly.

“But Unnie.... How about Taeyeon-sunbae?” Hayoung can't help but asked Eunji about it.

“Of course they’ve already broke up, maknae! Are you accusing Baekhyun-ssi for two timing?!” Bomi anwsered Hayoung with scolding tone, makes everyone laughed at their maknae cluelessness.

“Ya! Are you accusing me to be in affair?!” Eunji finally could relax herself.

“Noo~ I’m just really curious~” Hayoung pouted sadly, give her unnies a win for this time.

Chorong just smiled motherly as looking at her 'daughters' conversation. “So.... Ji, we can say that Baekhyun-ssi is your boyfriend right?” She asked casually.

“Ah...." Eunji surprisingly starlet with Chorong's simple question. ".....I don’t know."

“Whaat?!” Everyone responsed at once. “But both of you, are dating each other right?” Bomi tried to make sure once more.

“......No. We are not.”

“Eeh??”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi, imraafa here. Finally Baekhyun confessed to Eunji <3 I hope this chapter’s still interesting enough for all of you. Some of you must be wondering how about Yoseob this time... So please wait for his appearance in the next chapter~ And Taeyeon's appearence will not end this way either~ Don't forget to leave some comments guys :""

Ps: Is there anyone here who’s super excited with Apink’s comebaack~? I can’t wait either XD