Moment 7: A Message

Is it okay to be in love?

Eunji stared blankly in her van then sighed in stress. “I can’t believe myself....” She look towards her manager who doesn’t even care and keep driving to their company.

She suddenly grab and shook her manager’s arm powerfully then start to wail. “Oppaaaa! Just kill me, oppaaa! Just kill mee!”

Their van automaticly stumbled a bit. “Ya! Do you want to die?! I haven’t married yet! Let me go!” He’s trying to let Eunji’s grasp while keep focus to drive safely.

“Huuaaaa......” Eunji throws her own body to her seat.

“Ya! What’s wrong with you? Are you that stressed after I left you just for an hour?”

She can’t response properly with her stuffed brain. “Oppaa... Should I cemented my own face?”

Her manager chuckled a bit. “Really! What kind of emberassment that have you done this time, huh?”

She just pouted and lean her head at window.

“Ya! Just tell me! If you did something strange, I’ll be the one who’ll get scolded for leaving you alone!”

“Am I some kind of wild animals?!”

“Haahahaha, don’t be offended. I'm still grateful to you at the first place. But really, nothing happened right?”

Eunji stay silent for a moment. “.....Oppa”

“Wae?”

Eunji hesitate a bit, but finally decide to ask. “What do you think about Baekhyun-ssi?”

Right after Eunji finished her question, he pressed the brake of their van, then look at Eunji in question. “I hope that I misheard something from you.”

“You’re not, Oppa.”

He keep looking at her eyes as waiting for her to clarify her question, but Eunji just look back at him in confidence. “Hhh... It's unbelieveable. Well, I never really sure what kind of kid he was. Just don’t get caught, please. Handle it by yourself as careful as possible. And.... don’t you ever dare to stop me if I punch him when he did something unforgivable towards you.”

Eunji was surprised with his calm answer, and she could only smiled thankfully at him as payback.

“You’re welcome, Ji.”

 

----------

“Is that you, Baekhyun-hyung?” Sehun shouts after heard their dorm’s door being opened.

“Hmm...” Baekhyun answered as he take off his shoes.

Sehun excitedly run to him while bringing his phone. “Hyung, look! Look! I made this with Kyungsoo-hyung!”

Baekhyun doesn’t even had time to ask, because Sehun already happily played a video in front of him. “Hahahahaha. What is this?! Whose voices is that?” They keep watching repeatly while walking to their livingroom.

“It's dubsmash! It’s funny, right?! Though I were the one who recorded it, I keep laughing everytime I watch it again.” Sehun’s laughing from ear to ear.

“You guys are hillarious. What’s with Kyungsoo’s expression?! It’s filthy!”

“Ya! Who do you called as filthy, hyung?” Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen.

“You are the best at this kind of thing, Kyungsoo-ah!” Baekhyun shout back at him as continue to walk to his room, leaving Sehun alone.

“Eh?” Sehun raised his eyebrows.

Kyungsoo captured Sehun’s confused face. “What’s wrong Sehun-ah?”

“Nothing. But.... don’t you think that there was something wrong with Baekhyun-hyung?”

“Wae?”

“Isn’t he usually will force us to make this dubsmash thing again with him?”

 

-----------

Baekhyun was laying on his bed while keep looking at his palm, then suddenly Minseok peek in at the door. “Baek...”

“Ah, what’s wrong hyung?” Baekhyun get up and sat on his bed.

“Our maknae asked me to check on you. Are you alright?”

“I’m perfectly fine...”

Minseok join him to sit on his bed. “Well, Sehunie isn’t that serious type, but he is very sensitive if it concerns about his hyungs.”

“........”

“If you can’t told me, it’s alright. But if you have any trouble, please don’t bear it by yourself. There is a lot of people who are willingly to help you, or at least hear your stories.” Minseok talked as pat Baeukhyun’s shoulder.

Baekhyun tighten his hand grip to convince himself. “Minseok-hyung...”

“Ehm?”

“Could you please listen to my stories?”

Somehow, Baekhyun’s eyes looks so desperate for him, just like a lost puppy. “Of course.” Minseok smiled softly.

Baekhyun take a deep breath then show his palm towards his hyung.

“Eeh?” For a moment Minseok didn’t get what Baekhyun’s trying to say, until he reads something on Baekhyun’s palm.

Don’t worry too much! @jhy.eunji93

“Whose handwriting is that? And isn’t that a Kakao ID?” There was someone who suddenly pop up in Minseok’s mind when he read that ID, but he couldn’t bring himself to believe it.

“Yes... And I believe it’s the same person as you thinking about.”

Minseok raised his eyesbrows in surprised. “Aren’t you a little bit too confident, Baek?”

“Indeed.” Baekhyun just smiled bitterly.

“Really?! So... It is really... Apink... Jeong Eunji’s?”

Baekhyun nodded lightly.

“Woah, daebaak! That Jeong Eunji?” Minseok can’t keep his excitement.

“.......”

“Ah, sorry Baek. I don’t know how to properly response about this. But, it’s really... surprising.”

“Don’t misunderstood about it, hyung. She wasn’t the one who approach me first.”

“Oooh, I see. So... you are the one who approach her first, but in the end you’re scared when she’s actually gave you some feedback?”

“You must be thinking that I were a stupid selfish brat...“ Baekhyun responses in stress.

Minseok could see how troubled Baekhyun was. “Do you love her, Baek?”

“What’s with that sudden question?!” Baekhyun blushed automaticly.

“Answer me. Because if I know that you’re actually just playing around, then everything that I’ll say to you is, please leave her alone.”

“....I don’t know, hyung”

“Then try to understand it. You’re not a teen anymore, Baek. It wasn’t that hard to answer it.”

“.....I’m affraid. Am I really have the right to say that I love her. It’s only been half a year since the first time I set my eyes on her. At first, I believe that I just admired her, and seeing her from screens were already enough for me. Well, we have a comeback preparations to divert my attention from her. But when I met her or peoples who are her close acquaintances, I cant keep myself to do nothing..... But in the end, I’m affraid that I’ll just hurt her. Because it seems like everything that I could do is hurting....”

Minseok smiled fatherly when he hear Baekhyun’s sincere words, and it just makes Minseok want to root on Baekhyun's feellings. “Isn’t thats why she asked you to not worry too much?”

Baekhyun look at Minseok in surprise. “......”

“She’s already show you that she's willing to at least give you a chance. And moreover Baek, the way you worry over your feelings towards her is a prove that you’re cherish her so much, right?. She’s already thrown her worries, then why don’t you do the same? Why don’t you give yourself a chance? Something that happened in the past shouldn’t haunt you, but make you wiser, Baek. And I believe, you're much more wiser then when you start a relationship with Taeyeon-nuna.”

Baekhyun can’t bring himself to answer it. He is thinking over his hyung's advices carefully.

Minseok stand up as grips Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Well, save that ID before it washed out by your sweats.” Minseok smacked Baekhyun's back playfully with a smile then leave him alone in silence.

 

-----------

“Unnie, whose turn after Hayoung’s recording is?” Naeun asked Eunji while practicing her own parts of their newest album.

“It’s me.” Eunji answered shortly. Suddenly her phone was vibrating. She casually opened it, but when the message pop out, her eyes widen unconciously. Her heartbeat sprints in seconds. In the end, she can't hide her slight smile anymore.

“Eunji-unnie, it’s your turn.” Hayoung shouted from recording room, makes Eunji starlet and panic for a second.  

“Ah, I’m Sorry.” Eunji run to the recording room in a rush and look confused.

“That donsaeng is funny. Why did she have to apologize?” Chorong laughed at Eunji behavior, until she saw Eunji's phone left beside her.

"Haaaah, that girl always so reckless about her belo.... Aahh..." She took Eunji's phone as nagging, but suddenly stop when she saw a massage which left opened.

Chorong grinned playfully and run towards the recording room. She sneak behind the window then showed Eunji her phone. “You forgot to close it.” 

"Unniiiiiiiiie!" Eunji blushed so hard, just to make Chorong laughed even harder.

"Really, are they some highschoolers in love?! Both of them really straighforward. But why does she've to name his contact in such an awkward way. And he even send an awkward emoticon!"

Baekhyun-ssi:

Then, can I share my worries with you?

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, imraafa here. I hope I did't miss anything in this chapter and I hope all of you like this :"" Yass, a very little bit fluff for everyone in the end of this chapter :3 Well, I’m not creative enough to make an eyecatching ID for Eunji.... u.u Thanks for every supportive comments (I really really appreciate it >.<) and please keep supporting this story <3