Moment 19: A Secret

Is it okay to be in love?

“........” Eunji and Baekhyun just laying down next to each other without saying a word. There was some quite distance between them, but sleeping in the same room is more than enough to make them nervous as hell.

Eunji turned her body to face the opposite direction of Baekhyun in awkwardness. “It’s really hot. I think I can imagine how uncomfortable it is if we don’t use a fan while sleeping....” She talked to Baekhyun because she was sure that Baekhyun can’t fall asleep either.

“Yeah.... Once I tried to turn off the fan, but it didn’t even last for more than ten minutes!” They giggled together without facing each other.

“.......Hh.” Eunji sighed deeply all of sudden.

“....What’s wrong?”

“My mother will be really mad at me if she know about this.” Eunji actually wondered how could she agreed about sharing the same room with Baekhyun before.

“Your mom? I think our entire nation will gone crazy if they know about this. Hahahaha~” Baekhyun laughed heartfully like didn’t feel worried at all.

“I’ll be hang to death by your fans if they know about this!”

“You won’t! Because I’ll rescue you at all cost~ Ah, but I can’t promise you that! I worried if I’ll be the one who’ll shoot to death first by your army oppas.”

“Hahahahah, what’s with this conversation~ This is ridiculous!”

“Well, we always have stupid conversations when we are together~’

Eunji just responded Baekhyun with her slight smile, tho he obviously can’t see it. Maybe they sounded like joking, but deep inside their hearts those worriness never leave them even once. “I’ve changed so much because of you....” Eunji suddenly muttered softly to Baekhyun.

“Um?..... What do you mean?”

“I’ve become..... someone completely different rightnow.”

“Is it bad though?”

Eunji shook her head. “No. I think I’ve just become more sensitive.... and maybe girly?” She’s actually not sure either. “I don’t really understand it. But as I remember, I used to be someone who’s completely tomboy and didn’t care about myself.”

“What’re you talking about?” Baekhyun gets closer to Eunji slowly. “Even rightnow, you’re still as lovely and feminine as the first time I met you~”

“Tch, I’m serious! You’re so good at flirting, huh?!”

“Ya, I’m not flirting!” Baekhyun talked right behind Eunji, but she didn’t bother to turn her head at all.

“.......Then how about you?” Eunji still want to continue their serious talk. “Did something change in your life after you meet me?”

Baekhyun look at Eunji’s back deeply. He knows that there were a lot things budging her mind that time even she never say it. “.....Everything.” He then hugged Eunji tightly from behind.

Eunji goes blank in a moment with Baekhyun’s back hug. “What.... What are you...”

“Let me stay like this for a moment please....” Baekhyun’s words were successed to make Eunji just stay silent.

“.......”

“Even until today.... Everynight, I keep asking myself if I really could make you happy.” Baekhyun whispered softly right beside Eunji’s ears. “How if I’ll just screw your life.... How if I wake up in the next morning just to find out that we can’t be together anymore..... Those ugly thoughts keep haunting me..... But at the same time, I feel that I can’t be happier than this.” He finally sounded brighter. “....When I could see your smile, hold your hands, smell your hairs. It feels like I’ve become the happiest person in this entire world!!”

“You like to smell my hairs?!” Eunji responsed jokingly.

Baekhyun knocked Eunji’s head from behind with his forehead. “Ya! That’s not the point!”

“Hahahahah~ Sorry, sorry.... But, isn’t that means that I just make your life harder than before?”

“Of course no! Before, I only could see black and white side of life. But after I met you, I could see rainbow all over my life! I can’t be more thankful for that~!”

Eunji just chuckled silently from Baekhyun’s cheesy words. “....Thanks, Oppa.”

“For what?”

“For changing my life, and for letting me change your life.”

 

---------------------------

“You are on your way home rightnow?” Apink’s manager asked Eunji over her phone.

“More pricisely, I’m just ten minutes away from my apartment. I’m still walking there.”

“Okay then, I’ll pick you up one hour from now. See ya.” Jaejin talked without knowing that Eunji’s walking with Baekhyun at that moment.

“See ya. Thanks, Oppa.” Eunji put back her phone to her bag with Baekhyun’s help, because one of her hand was interlocked with him.

“He will pick you up after this?”

“Um..... It’s a pity tho. I feel bad to your grandma for leaving without properly do something to show my gratitudes.”

“It’s alright. We can’t help it afterall. A sudden schedule is something familliar for both of us.” Baekhyun keep holding Eunji’s hand even there was a lot of people passed by in the bright morning.

“....Until when are you planning to hold my hands by the way? Don’t you affraid of getting caught by journalist?” Eunji finally protested, tho both of them already wear full disguises.

“Can’t I hold my own girlfriend’s hand?”

“Ugh! Don’t call me that way!!” Eunji’s cold reaction just make Baekhyun grinned playfully. “Then can I call you with a nickname?”

Eunji was starlet for a moment, but she decided to agreed at the end. “.....As long as it’s not embarassing.”

“Then, Jiji!”

“What?”

“Jiji, Eunjiji! It’s cute, right?!” Baekhyun smiled excitedly. “And if you say no, I’ll call you with much more embarassing nickname!” He didn’t give a single chance for Eunji to argue back.

Baekhyun was laughing happily as if he’s just winning something big, while Eunji just shook Baekhyun hand with pouted lips.  But as they approaching Eunji’s apartment, there was someone who look at them with squinted eyes.

Tho Baekhyun and Eunji are barely recognized by other people, that person just know Eunji too well to be decieved by some mere disguise. He stands there patiently while holding some Eunji’s favorite Mango-bingsoo.

 

-------------------------------

“She will go back to her dorm this morning?” Yoseob asked Jaejin excitedly.

“Yeah. Because Apink will have a sudden filming today. Have you called that number?” He asked about that number which’s actually Baekhyun’s without knowing.

“Not yet. I actually want to call her this afternoon.”

“You can call her at her usual number instead. I can reach her number this early morning.”

Yoseob nodded with a wide smile. “I see, thanks for letting me know, Hyung.”

“She’ll have a schedule at 12 am. If you want to meet her, meet her before it.”

“Okay.”

Jaejin was about to leave, but he decide to ask Yoseob first. “By the way, why do you always seems like having something urgent to be discussed with Eunji?”

Yoseob was paused for a second, but then he answer lightly. “I just want to see her face.... That’s everything that I need.” He grinned like an innocent kid.

Jaejin just raised his eyebrows in cluelessness. “.........Whatever. Seeya, Yosoebie.” He tapped Yoseob’s shoulder then head to Cube’s meeting room.

“Thanks, Hyung!”

 

“Aah... I think I’ve come too early....” Yoseob talked to himself as looking at his watch. He decided to wait Eunji in front of her apartment for surprise.

“How if this gets melted when she arrived....” He looks worriedly at a plastic bag in his hand. But not too long after that, he hear some laughter from a far. And for unknown reason, their voice caught his attention. He keep looking at that couple, with a slight smile. “How nice....”

But right after their images looks clearer second by second, Yoseob’s expression was darken little by little.

 

--------------------------------------

‘”We’ve arrived!” Eunji let her hand go from Baekhyun’s. “You can go back from here.” They stopped not far from Eunji’s apartement.

“Why? I’ll accompany you until in front of your door. I’ve visit your dorm before tho.” Baekhyun still wants to spend his time with Eunji more.

Eunji just smile and shake her head. “Nope. It’s enough. Thanks for unpredictable short vacation, Byun Baekhyun.”

“But....”

“You don’t want to be interrogated with hundred questions by my members, right?” Eunji cut Baekhyun's sentence.

“Hh.... Okay. Good luck for your schedules.” Baekhyun finally followed Eunji's words.

“You’ll go back to your dorm too? How?”

“Um. I’ll take a taxi.” Baekhyun patted Eunji’s head lightly. “See ya, my Jiji.”

“Geez.”

 

"I look so stupid with this...." Eunji removed her disguises one by one as she walking to the lift.

“Eunji-nim!” Eunji’s apartment security guard suddenly approached her from behind.

Eunji bowed to him politely. “Yes, Mr. Song?”

“Ah, sorry to bother you." He bowed back then handling something to her. "....Someone asked me to give it to you.”

“What is it?" Eunji peek in that plastic bag. “Aah~ Mango bingsoo!! From who?”

Mr. Song just grinned foolishly. “I asked his name, but he just leave right after that.... But he looks really familliar! Maybe a celebrity?”

“Hahahahaha. You should watch tv more, Mr. Song~” Eunji knows that Mr. Song barely recognized any celebrity since a long time ago. “But really, who is the sender? Isn’t it my fansite masters?”

“No. I’ve memorized all of your fans!" He proudly responsed, makes Eunji chuckled lightly. “He doesn’t look like a bad guy tho...... but he looks really shocked.”

Eunji raised her eyebrows in confused. “Shocked?”

“Yeah. It looks like he just saw something he never want to see.”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, imraafa here. I hope I didn’t hurt Yoseob x Eunji shipper here TT Please forgive me TT I actually want to update it at Eunji’s birthday, but ugh, I couldn’t make it -..-“ Hope some of you still like this chapter~ Don’t forget to subscribe, vote, and comment  pleaseuuu :3 Thanks a lot! xoxo