Moment 1: A Cupcake

Is it okay to be in love?

“Bbom-ah, are you already asleep?” Eunji asked while laying on her bed.

“Not yet, wae?” Bomi replied as scrolling her phone.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure, Ji. Don’t you ever hesitate to ask me anything.” Bomi keeps replying her fans’ comments on fancafe.

“Ehm.... If there was a male idol who somehow acted friendly towards me all of sudden, although we’ve never been in a same project before. How should I response then?”

Eunji’s question makes Bomi automaticly dump her phone and jump to Eunji’s bed. “Woooo... But you’ve experienced something like that countless time tho. Woah, you make me curious about who is that-idol-who-makes-jeong-eunji-lost-her-cool... Hahahaha”

“Ya! It takes a lot of courage to ask you about it, and yet you’re teasing me rightnow? I’ll sleep then” Eunji buried herself behind her blanket.

Bomi join Eunji behind the blanket. “Since when you’ve become a grumpy kid, huh? Hahaha... Okay, okay. But really Eunji, it’s not like you. Eventhough there was a bunch male idols who had tried to ‘hit’ you, you always able to draw friendship line or at least sunbae-hoobae line before they take another step.”

“.........” Eunji doesn’t know how to response Bomi’s words. She didn’t unterstand it either.

“Eunji?”

“Aaargh... I don’t know!” She kicking her blanket and pressing her own face with a pillow.

“Hahaha. Calm down girl~ Alright, let me hear the whole story then. Maybe I could understand it for you.” Bomi remove the pillow from Eunji’s face.

Eunji took a deep breath before she start, while both of them staring at their room’s ceiling. “So... Yesterday, when i recorded ‘I am Korean’ MV, I met Exo members. Then...”

“Daeebak! So, that-idol-who-makes-jeong-eunji-lost-her-cool is an Exo member?” Bomi react without give Eunji a chance to continue her sentence.

“Can you at least let me to tell you the whole story first? You are the one who suggest it!”

“Hahahaha... Sorry, sorry. Wah, I can’t calm down myself. Okay, continue please~” Bomi asked cutely.

Eunji just sigh. “Then, Baekhyun-ssi approach me. And...”

“What?!! Baekhyun-ssi? Really? Gosh, though he has a girlfriend?!” Bomi couldn’t control her curiousness.

“Bbom-aaah...”

“Oh, sorry! I will tape my mouth now. Continue again please~” Bomi act like putting some tape on her lips.

Eunji chuckled a bit. “So... I met Baekhyun-ssi backstage at break by coincidence, then he suddenly offered me... A cupcake....”

“.........” Bomi didn’t response

“You know Bbom, a freaking cupcake! Like seriously, we didn’t even have any decent conversation before. Yet he suddenly give me a cupcake! It scared me!” Eunji continue.

“..........” She couldn’t find any suitable reaction to Eunji’s story.

“Bbom-ah?”

“Buhahahahahaha” Bomi finally can’t hold her laugh anymore.

“Ya! Is it that funny for you?!” Eunji can’t believe her Bomi's reactions.

“It’s fifty percent shocking and fifty percent hillarious! Are you guys some highschoolers in love? Come on, cupcake!? Why it has to be cupcake?”

Eunji just feel more emberassed hearing her more-than-sister’s teases.

“Then Eunji, did you accepted it? Did he told you something while giving it to you?”

“Of... of course. It’s a part of etiquette tho, and.... Yes, he did. He said that it’s a delicous cupcake, then I should eat a lot and stay healthy.”

“What?! What’s with that super random conversation? Hahahaha, really... Eunji, are you sure he is Exo’s Baekhyun? I mean, he isn’t your fans who’s trying to look like him right?”

“What’s with that super lame jokes, Bbom! Moreover, what’s the point by trying to look like him tho?”

Bomi just can’t get enough to tease Eunji. “Erm... Hahaha okay, my bad. Then, what’s happened afterwards?”

“Nothing”

“Excuse me?”

“Nothing Bbom, nothing. He was just randomly approached me, and randomly gave me a cupcake, then randomly left.”

“Waaah.. Daebak! I can imagine how awkward it was when you met him after that.”

“More than awkward Bbom! And when we continued filming, he kept looking at me. I’m not even sure am I being too self concious or he is actually stared at me. Because of that, I even did some mistakes in the interview session. He is such an evil person. How could he puts me in that kind of situation. I don’t know what should I do!"

Bomi somehow can imagine how awkward it was.

"And... Actually, before he left me with his cupcake....... He patted my head.”

“Whaaat??!”

“........” Eunji just frozen

“Gosh, that’s unbelieveale. What does that mean?”

“Dunno....”

“Is it that normal to patted someone’s head out of the blue? But Eunji, even if he’s actually took some interest on you, he’s already has Taeyeon-sunbae, right? And that reason is more than enough to make you avoid any further unnecessary interactions.”

“Of course, that’s why I’m scared! He didn’t even gave me any chance to react. Yesterday, he just came and left like a storm. Next week we’ll meet again in some recordings. I’m scared that it’ll happen again then makes everything become much more complicated for me to understand!” Eunji speaks so fast and ruffled her own hair.

Bomi tried to understand Eunji’s expression. “Eunji....”

“Ehm?”

“Don’t tell me that you are....”

Eunji can understand what Bomi's trying to say. “I don’t know.... I’m not sure...“

“Really? Just from that random interaction?” Bomi asked in disbelief.

“...... I also don’t want to believe it either, Bbom.” Eunji keep silent for a moment trying to understand her own feellings.

Bomi just sigh, then whispered, “It seems like you took his cupcake, but he took your heart in return, Ji.”

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

Hi, imraafa here. I still need a lot of encouragements to continue this story, because I’m not that confident with my writing skills :( So, I’ll be waiting for your feedbacks in comments’ section, hehehe.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)