Chapter 9: Defense Team Coming Right Up

The Billionaire's Girl

One day, I dream that someday I'll attain everything that I've always dreamt of. Then that one day came, I was so glad, contented and satisfied. But that success just lead me to separation; separation from the presence of a family. I'll never stop dreaming that one day we can be a real family, sharing of laughter, talks and understanding. I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.

~~

Emerald Suites Penthouse. Morning. Chanyeol's POV.

What time is it? I groaned as I try to squint my eyes, coping up with the sunlight that touches my morning right away. Immediately, I covered my head with a pillow trying to fight the massive headache I was having.

It was a harsh week with the panel wherein I have to take charge of my dad's property from now on, which is the Ulleungdo Island. I even had to argue with Ms. Choi, who already placed a quarter offer for putting up a business there.

And that would be, no. My dad isn't greedy as what you think, he still cares about what we have and I have to continue the legacy.

My head was worn off after long hours of meetings and paper works. I checked my watch, it's past ten and a half already. I rose up from bed, until I never thought that Jongdae was already inside my penthouse. Leaning against my room's door, taking a bit of cookies. "Good morning to you, Mr. Busy Bee!"

"Jongdae, how did you came in?" I wonder as I look upon myself on the mirror.

"With Junmyeon's help indeed. That guy's a robber in some way," He cackle. How am I supposed to live in peace, when my cousin and my best friend can barge in my penthouse anytime they want to? "Anyway, it's been days since I hadn't had a time to catch up with you. I didn't think that we would be piled up with work again."

Jongdae had his medical mission for the poor this past few days, same along the days when I was engrossed with work. "Tch, so how was it?" I asked, walking towards my walk-in closet to check around my tux that I'll be using for tonight with a private meeting.

"You mean how are you?" Then he walked towards me as he hands me a black sealed envelope, it say TOP SECRET. "Here you go, as promised." He cackles as he finishes his last bite of cookie.

"What's this?" I pivot to look at the thing he was giving to me. "Top secret? What now Jongdae, I'm not into playing games right now." I retorted. Promise? What promise is he talking about?

I didn't mind him and turned my attention back at the wardrobe.

"Really Chanyeol?" He sighed and shrugged. He opened the envelop as he took the papers inside of it. "This is not a game Chanyeol. It's your lifesaving starter pack. See?"

As he sways the papers infront of me. I was shocked when it was then, the personal data of that girl.

"Really?" I smirked. "You're still the same scumbag I know, Jongdae." Then I walked out of his sight. I don't have any time for this. He's gone crazy just like my cousin Junmyeon.

I walked straight into the kitchen, as I took a bottle of milk. I need a remedy for such a massive headache, plus Jongdae's jerking makes my head wanted to explode any minute.

"Dude, listen, you've got to know her. She's amazeballs," He blab, making my wits come to its end. "For once Chanyeol, I want to see you getting piled up with a girl, not with work. Just read this, okay?"

This dude is a douche. He's making himself a cupid, an annoying cupid to be exact. He's seriously forcing me on someone whom I don't have interest with. I don't need a girl in my life, maybe for now, all I want is work and work. "Please Chanyeol? Just read this and I'll be happy."

He keeps on bugging me and the fact he leaned closer to me doing his puppy eyes again to please me. "Okay, stop it you're being gay. I'll read it, happy?" I exclaimed, drinking the glass of milk in one shot.

"Finally!" He beams, "Pick me as your best man on your special day okay? I can't wait!" He was so excited, leaving me speechless.

Meanwhile. Examination Day. Morning. Ahn Hee's POV. HELP!

You can call me whatever you want, geeky desperate, bet loser, jackass queen or whatever. I've been so drown, reviewing my notes and took focus on every discussion for the past days.

I feel like a zombie for being so damn desperate, I need to go on top. I need to kick off Jungkook from his place. Jungkook has to lose. He's pathetic. He's stupid. I wouldn't let myself strip infront of him, there's no way I'll ever do that. I'm not a nor a stripper!

As I was scanning through my notes again inside our room since the professor wasn't here yet, someone approached me. "Hi, Ahn Hee?"

I looked up and saw a regular student from our class, "Yes?"

"Someone wanted to give this to you." Then she lets out a pink box from her back. As soon as I took it wondering who could that be? "Thanks," I mumble, confused on my thoughts.

Then the girl fled away in an instant and went back to her seat. I looked on the pink box, it was tied up with a white ribbon. I loosen it and opened, there was a note saying, "Good Luck Ahn Hee! You can do it! – Mr. Nobody" I felt edgy at the same time glad that someone just cheered me up. But it came from a guy!

Then I took out a piece of chocolate cookie from the box. It's my favorite. Oh, I wonder why does this guy gave me a chocolate chip cookie? Does he know that I actually like cookies?

"Don't," When all of a sudden, Sehun appeared stopping me from taking a bite from it. "Don't you ever eat that, I see it's coming from nobody. You wouldn't know it could be a trap or the guy might have added a poison to that."

"But," I exclaimed, then come to realized that he's somewhat true. Maybe someone is planning to kill me. "Yeah, you're right."

"See, you can be easily fooled sis. But don't worry, as long as I'm here, you're safe." He smiled as he ruffled my hair. "I'll be going back to my seat okay, focus."

"Tch," I smirked. "Sweety sweet for a morning? Don't worry about me, I can handle it. You instead should worry for yourself, if I know you were just playing game consoles with Yuan the whole night."

He smirked back. "I can handle it, trust me." How could my brother said this words conceitedly? He didn't review anything, how is he going to answer the exam today? Oh well, I guess I have to worry for myself more. I have to focus. I need to beat Jungkook.

...

It went bomb. Everything that was jotted on my notes, everything I've reviewed and learned was worth it. I finished taking the exam half an hour. Never thought I'll be that fast, not to brag, but I found it very easy. Since I really reviewed for it.

Now it gives me hope that I'll be bringing Jungkook down.

Meanwhile. School's Cafeteria.

I was so hungry, my stomach's been growling since I've finished the exam earlier than I thought. I went alone since Sehun's been locked up with his test questionnaires. Maybe he's going to marry them. He's taking too long to answer, so how the hell he bragged himself to me?

I sat alone, making myself a bit loner around the corner. As I can see that all were having accompanies with them. I took out my packed lunch and started to dig in.

"Hey hey hey!"

I looked up to see the Formosus Elites encircled around me. I was in the state of shock, then even the pasta I'm eating were stocked on my mouth. "Ahn Hee yah, you're alone today." Jongin frowned.

I can't even utter back, why are they here? And mostly, why are they sitting here? They have their own place right? As I looked left and right, everyone's eyes were on us. Probably wondering why these guys were on my table and not on theirs.

"Ahn Hee, are you okay?" Jimin who sat beside me on my right asked me curiously. I'm lost with words.

When all of a sudden, Kris who was seated on my left held my chin as it made my head pivot to look at him. "Yah, you're still pretty even when you've got some dirt on your mouth." As he cleaned the side of my lips with his bare finger. Just when I knew, it was a white sauce. How beastly I am.

"Thanks," I uttered shyly trying to make a smile. But I'm having a hard time since I felt uncomfortable with them having here. It was so sudden, I wasn't ready for this. Eyes were on us until now. They were murmuring and guess be talking about me and the Formosus Elites.

Jongin slapped Kris' hand right away. "Hey, don't touch my Ahn Hee." But Kris chortles out loud. "Are you jealous? You were slow." He mocked.

The two were arguing and just found it stupid. Why are they really here? "Just don't mind them," Jimin sighed.

"Okay, let's eat!" A voice came in, it was Tao with Jungkook as they placed the tray with a bulk of sushi for lunch. "Woh, is that a white sauced pasta? Can I have?"

I just nodded and still can't believe right now. He took my food and ate a spoonful of it, "Did you cooked this?!" He beams as he wonders. Then the other guys looked at him like they wanted to taste my food.

"Y-yes," I uttered blankly. Was it good or bad?

"Can you cook for me?!" He leaned as he pleased like a puppy. That's the time I laughed and didn't bother the edgy situation.

"Okay, ofcourse." I responded giggling. Then the others started to dig in my food.

My eyes wonder at Jungkook who was looking at me, but as soon as I saw him, he turned his look on my food. "Hey, give me some!" He snatched it way too fast and started to roll a piece of pasta and junked it on his mouth.

I get startled when he's acting cool infront of me now. Because everytime I see him or he sees me, it's like he wanted to cut my throat away. Why so mad about me Jungkook? Jungkook.. Oh yeah, the bet! I furrowed my brows as started to blab. "Hey," I pointed him, as he was about to swallow. "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

As soon as he swallowed, he smirked at me. "So you're minding to ask me if, are you ready to strip infront of me?"

Oh this guy! "No way, in your face!" I crossed my arms and raised my brows.

Jongin, Kris, Tao and Jimin were only looking at us, Tao chokes the sushi inside his mouth as he heard the word strip. "I can't believe it, don't fight infront of the food please?" He uttered like a kid.

The thought of Tao being concern about table manners made me laugh. But I have to keep it to myself. "Well then, I have to go now." Seeing Jungkook made my wits come to end already.

"Wait," Kris hollered, grabbing my wrist as I stood up. "Just stay with us for a while."

"Sorry Kris, but-" I need to think of an alibi. "My, my brother. I need to know if he's done taking the exam."

"Brother?!" All of them exclaimed in unison. "You have a brother?" Kris asked.

"Ne, so yeah, I need to go. See ya-" NOT.

Just before I could step outside the cafeteria, someone just bumped me hard and spilled the juice right straight into my blouse. "Flirt," Just when I knew it was Winter. She's not with Summer and Spring. Then she fled out of my sight in an instance. I was left speechless and just stared at my wet dirty blouse.

I can see that some were looking at me, pitying and some were laughing. "Ahn Hee," I saw Yixing and Luhan coming on my way. They didn't say a word, but Luhan let out a hanky from his pocket and gave it to me. "Here, this might help for a while."

I was lost again with words, "May I have your attention please?" Yixing hollered out, catching everyone's attention. What is he going to say now? "This girl beside me is Ahn Hee Yeon." Then he clinged his arm around my shoulder. I was shocked and at the same time, I felt embarrassed. "Don't even touch her nor even bully her. Or else, you'll have to face me."

I looked straight at Yixing. Is he gone mad? Why is he pleasing everyone for the sake of me?

"And also me," Luhan added. I can see that everyone were shocked, some were scared and some were giving an I-don't-give-a-damn look.

"And you'll have to face also, us." When all of a sudden, a voice popped up. It was Kris who spoke for the rest of the Formosus Elites.

Everyone was shocked. Literally. Even those who had their I-Don't-Give-A-Damn faces, swooshed their mood shockingly. Why are they defending me? It wasn't a big deal. I'm not even bullied here by everyone, it was only Winter, Summer and Spring.

I want to disappear in embarrassment.

Meanwhile. Emerald Suites Penthouse. Evening. Chanyeol's POV.

I spent my whole day at the penthouse only. I needed rest and I needed more.

I swivel around my chair when I thought of these data on top of my desk. I saw her data picture, "She's young," I uttered as I smirked. Really, she's young, beautiful. Yes she's beautiful. But she's a total immature. I don't need another headache. But then I just thought of reading it.

Ahn Hee Yeon. 19 years old.

Province: Haeundae-gu Busan.

Residing: Gangnam-gu Seoul.

Siblings: Ahn Yuan, 8 years old. Oh Sehun, 19 years old.

Mother: Ahn Seojin, 47 years old. Florist.

Father: Ahn Geonwoo, 54 years old. Fisherman.

School: Park Joon-Ho University. Major in Architecture.

Work: Part time at E'Cups Coffee Co.

Hobbies: Dancing together with her adopted brother, Oh Sehun., Line Art Making, Digital Painting, Studying, Stalking Park Chanyeol.

Likes: Apple Juice, Sketchpads, Musics, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Teas, Moon, Park Chanyeol.

Dream: To become a successful architect and to meet Park Chanyeol.

Interests: Sketching & Park Chanyeol.

I can't believe what I'm reading right now. I don't think this is legit, I think this was only made by Jongdae. I don't get fooled easily. Then I traced down my phone and tried to call back Jongdae.

"You can't fool me dimwit," I uttered sarcastically. But then laughs of him were the only thing I can hear.

"Finally, I know you'll read it away! It was my same reaction too bro, I can't believe at first- that girl is really really- so into you." He chortles on the phone.

I shook my head and that thought of it made me smile. I never thought that she'll be serious about it. "Whatever Jongdae,"

"Hey, Chanyeol, have you read her further details? It's on the second paper, I don't know what to feel right now." What other details about? Then I turned to the second paper, I read more and I was caught off when I saw something.

ღღღ

Hello there my lovely readers! Here's an update for all of you. I've been busy lately so it went long. So how was this chapter? Who do you guys think the mysterious guy behind that chocolate chip cookie? And the handsome defense team of Ahn Hee?! And what did Chanyeol knew more about Ahn Hee? Find it out on the next chapter =)) 

Comment down your thoughts below and please don't forget to vote. Thank you so much!

Love, Khai xx