Chapter 24: James Bond

The Billionaire's Girl

Lotte World. Evening. Ahn Hee's POV.

Chanyeol drove an hour and a half at everyone's dream play, Lotte World. I didn't expect that he wanted to be here despite of what had happened between him and Jungkook. The destination seemed to reach at it's closing time and I wonder what are we going to do here at this kind of hour.

The car stopped at the back parking lot of Lotte World. Along the drive way here was extremely quiet as I couldn't get the urge to ask him whether is he okay, where is he going to take me at this kind of hour and what does he have in his mind right now. But I just agreed and accompanied him not knowing a single thing about what I wanted to know.

As he went out the car, he opened the door for me as I step foot out and looked at his eyes. "But the rides are closed, Chanyeol." I said, worrying.

Unexpectedly, he grinned at me. "We are not here because of that. Come on, I've got a surprise for you." He said, gripping my wrist as I was put into a shock at the moment. Surprise? Me? By him? But moments awhile ago, I know for sure he wanted to escape, he wanted to run away from a psyched out situation.

Chanyeol and I walked passed the back corner as it says 'do not enter, for employees only'. We hid behind wall by wall just for us not to get caught by security guards. "Why exactly do we have to trespass? For I know, your family owns this." I whispered at Chanyeol right after passing the bald security guard who's back facing us.

He shrugged. "I don't know, but sneaking out for once seemed to be fun. I'd love to do this again."

"I didn't know that you're a hella crazy man, Mr. Park." And with that I rolled my eyes on him, still getting dragged ny him.

"All clear," he muttered. Continuing cautiously on the hallway like a good spy would do until we reached a set of metal double doors with circular windows overlooking the kitchen.

"What are we doing here?" I questioned him, as he shoved the heavy metal doors and they swung open in ease.

"Dinner time," he said as he flashed me a cheesy grin on his face. And even when he got a bruise on his face, I couldn't hide the fact this guy is way too lovely and if I could just hug him, I would. But hello? What am I thinking?

We were blasted in the face by thick hot air that smelled fried food as we stepped inside. And even though that it was passed dinner time, the entire kitchen was full of activity.

"Are we allowed here?" I asked nervously, as if I wanted to go out here cos I know for sure only the kitchen staffs are only expected here.

As if on cue, one of the cooks shouted at Chanyeol. "Chanyeol my man! How's it going?"

Chanyeol grinned at me before turning his attention back at the old fat guy. "Everything's fine Mr. Han, how bout you?" He responded rolling his sleeves as I got confused when he washed his hands in the nearby sink.

"Oh, same old. Same old. What happened on your face my pretty boy?" Mr. Han suddenly asked, looking at the bruise on Chanyeol's cheek and side lip and then his attention looked back at me like he was thinking I'm the culprit behind his bruise. "Had a fight with your naughty beautiful girlfriend?"

My eyes darted, stuttered as I shook my hand. "N-no, I didn't.."

Right after Chanyeol scrubbed his hands, he pat clean dry it on the hanging cloth beside him. He looked at me with a smile on his face. Mr. Han looked at Chanyeol and then back at me, nodding several times wondering.

"Ooh, that was harsh. My wife does that also when I get home late drunk." He scoffs, laughing as he patted Chanyeol's back. "Anyway, just suit yourself I might lost a penny each time I would waste. Ciao!"

"This place is like a home away from home. I practically know everyone who works here especially Mr. Han, whom became our finest and loyal cook of my family way back then." He explained to me. "Do you have food allergies?"

"Uh, I don't?" I responded, uncertainly processing his words.

"Great!" He beams, "You wait here, I'm going to whip us my favorite." I became stiff staring at him as he rushed to pull out ingredients out the huge refrigerator.

Is this even true? The well-knowned bachelor guy is about to cook me a dinner?

When Chanyeol was done making our food, he packed it all over a paper bag as he took my hand, shooting me a cocky smile of his. I thought of smiling back as we head out the busy kitchen.

Walking confidently through the hallway passing in the closed amusement, I examined the place where I dreamt of visiting someday, and now I'm actually seeing it though I couldn't enjoy it since it's closed and the part owner and I just sneaked-in here.

Chanyeol led to a nearby bench overlooking the roller coaster ride, the light flickered above from the lamp as we sat down. He placed the food on between us. I didn't know what he made, but I could easily smell something of a toasted bread creeping out the paper bag as he opened it.

"So James Bond, what do you have for us?" I asked, soon as he handed me a can of soda at the same time our hands brushed up against one another.

"Well, why don't we start with this before it gets cold?" He smiled as he pulled out a styrofoam box. "It's one of my masterpieces when I had to stay at my mom's kitchen before."

As soon as he opened the box, it revealed a circular toasted.. hashbrown? I thought it was a bread I was smelling before. "What the heck is that?" I asked, looking a bit concerned.

"Garlic hashbrown with grated carrots sprinkled with cheese dipped in white sauce." Chanyeol picked up a piece and shoved it on his mouth before the sauce could fall off.

"Are you sure with what you're eating?" I asked, still flabbergast. The name sounded pretty but looking at it sounds disgusting. Grabbing another piece, munching like he had forgotten about me and left the earth streaking fast in heaven with his so called 'masterpiece'.

"Come on Ahn Hee, don't be so picky and have a try on this one." he said and held up a finger.

"Mr.Park, but that looks gross and I don't like mayo,"

"Then pretend it's a ketchup," he shot back.

"But I don't like carrots either," I pout back.

He looked at me for a moment longer, chewing his bottom lip as he was thinking of something. I stared at him, raising an eyebrow. Sighing, I gave in. It was really hard to resist his charms when all he only meant was for me to give in. Those perfect eyes, just caught me off guard.

"Okay, okay. I give up," I sigh, lifting my hands as a sign of defeat. Chanyeol laughs cockily, as I took a piece and shoved a little piece on my mouth. I winced before slowly chewing it up. I opened my eyes in amusement.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked, hopefully.

I must say it was completely heavenly. But since I was too prideful to tell him that his masterpiece was actually a masterpiece and he really did a great job, I shoved the remaining piece on my mouth.

"That's what I thought," he smirked.

"Never thought you can eat the weirdest food ever," I said looking at his masterpiece, wondering how could he make such thing? I don't know, I think I wouldn't be surprised if Chanyeol pulled a fried whole garlic dipped in chocolate and sprinkles and tell me it was his favorite food.

"Don't insult my masterpiece, they're delicious and I bet you're craving for more." he pout, munching the piece on his mouth.

I snort. "I wasn't informed that hashbrowns do have feelings."

"Yes and they'll sob the hell out if you wouldn't get another piece and munch them around your mouth." he corrected me.

I laugh, never thought that Chanyeol could this be cocky and can joke around after awhile that had happened to him. The thought counts, making me stop as I wonder back the moment between the two brothers who had a fight at the coffee shop.

I shook my thought, grabbing another piece as I dipped it on the white sauce. "Thank you-- thank you for accompanying me and making me feel better for a moment." he mumble out those words as I bob my head directly to look at him.

I smiled a little, taking his words more than I expected. I didn't expect that accompanying him for a while will make him forget what tortures him, I'm just glad that out of the people that might had help him during his downs, I was the lucky one who was there. But I'm just a nobody, we're not that close enough and more than that-- I don't know a single thing going on with his family problem.

"Well, I was the only one you know at the coffee shop. I had no choice," I shrugged, wanting to mock him first.

"Yeah, that's what I thought--" he huff. Looking at the silent view of roller coaster. "You were always there at my worst. Remember the first time we met?"

I blinked thrice, just before the most embarrassing approach had pop out on my mind. The day I had lost my finesse and manners towards him. I nodded shyly, biting my lip getting embarrased.

"It was the day that my father had called me for a business proposal, but I turned it down since I was focusing on my two major businesses and I also have another reason for turning it back-- it was for Jungkook. I never had any intention for claiming what he has and he will have, so on that day that I was supposedly meeting you, I had cancelled it for I have to talk with my father."

I was left dumbfounded and I didn't know how prideful I was during that time, not knowing what he had gone through those days.

"And then what happened?" I ask.

"We had a talk. He knew that my business had gone a bit down for the past few months, he told me that I should think about it. But I had my word and simply didn't accepted it. But things changed when he asks me to handle the business in Ullengdo,"

My brows twitched in confusion. "I accepted it and was eager to handle it because of a god damn benefit for my company. I was careless, selfish and now because of it my dad has to suffer and-- my relationship with my brother had gone way too far." He continues as he saddens.

"Was it you said that your father wanted you to handle the business? Why does he have to suffer now that you have accepted it?" I ask wondering.

"He had a word for me but I disobeyed him because of my selfishness. I accepted what could benefit me and didn't think of what my father would feel." He heaves a deep sigh. "I don't know, he had given me a chance but I failed once more."

"Can I ask you something, Mr. Park?" I bounce him a thought for a realization. "What great thing would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"

On a second thought, everything became completely quiet until a rumble of thunder crack the silence when a droplet of rain trickle down my finger. "I'm sure he'll forgive you, Mr. Park." I said, trying to cheer him up. As I was hesitant to touch his shoulder, the rain started to pour hard making the two of us rose up from the bench and ran towards the pink shed flower from the Alice of Wonderland themed park.

I stared at the wet looking place as an amazing thought pop out my mind. I placed down my shoulder bag as I started to ran, play and let the cold rain plunges through my skin. "Ahn Hee! You'll get sick, come back here!" Chanyeol yell but I was too happy playing. "Come on Mr. Busy Guy, have a little fun time for a moment!" I yell back cockily.

"Yah!" He sigh in defeat, smirking as he took off his coat. "Busy guy huh?" He smirked. The moment gone thrilled as he started to run chasing me. "Well it's true right?" I run through the rain, laughing.

Chanyeol was saying something which I couldn't easily hear because of the heavy rain, I didn't mind it when I leap on the hedge as I tried to cross over it. Just when I thought I could pass by it, I slipped and fell.

My face was blocked by a face of a man, leaving small droplets of cold rain plunges on me when I realized that I fell on Chanyeol's hands. I was left dumbfounded, we were both staring stiff at each other's eyes. I snapped out, as I tried to rose up smiling awkwardly, turning my back away from him as I went back to the pink shed flower.

What was this feeling all about? I know I've been liking this guy for years and now why does it sound different? I was trying to escape from my deep thoughts as I look out for my phone when I realized that my mom called me for thirty times already and even Sehun. My eyes rounded in shock when I found out that it's almost midnight and I didn't informed my mom if I'm going home late. !

"! I'll be dead in a few minutes!" I spilled panicking. Chanyeol came back as I wore my shoulder bag. "Why? What happened?" He asks. "It's already midnight and my mom--" He trailed me off not letting me finish my sentence as he quickly held my wrist dragging out the amusement park.

...

"You sure you wouldn't want me to face your mother?" Chanyeol asks as he stopped six houses away from ours. I don't want my mom to caught me hanging with a guy in this kind of hour.

"Yes, she'll kill me even more if she sees me with a guy." I said, loosening up the seatbelt.

"Here," as he reached for a black shirt and shorts. "I bet you don't want your mom worry much even more seeing you soaked in the rain."

"No, it's okay Mr. Park," I turned down his offer. "Or here," he said as he shoved me a blue jacket that smelled way too much that I'm loving it. "It's my last favor and I'm sorry if I put you into trouble." He said, looking at me. God I swear, why do I feel so unlucky and lucky at the same time. "Thank you, Ahn Hee."

I smiled and didn't answered back as I started to walk out the car. It wasn't raining anymore but I'm still soaking wet. I lowered my head and just as I reached the front gate of our house, I saw mom and Sehun standing as they wait for me.

"Eomma--" I mumble, looking at my mom's terrifying face at the moment.

"Oh, here you are. I thought you're not coming home for tonight young lady?" She spoke, largening her eyes on me.

"Eomma-- I--"

"Your manager told Sehun that you left early and now you went home late. So young lady, where have you been that you soaked yourself out on the rain?!"

Eomma yells as Sehun came beside me gripping my shoulders. "Aunt Seojin, let's just get inside. She'll catch a cold if--"

Just when eomma piched my left ear, I was squinting in ache. "Don't tell me you went out with a guy in a time like this?! Who is he that you're starting to disrespect your own mother?"

"Eomma stop-- I didn't went out with a guy--" I hardly explained while she wouldn't let go of my ear. While Sehun couldn't do anything because my mom was freaking out on me.

Just when I thought I was going to die because of my mom's hurtful pinch, she started to loosen up as she remained shut looking on someone that made her stop. I carress my ear, mumbling. "Okay, I'm--"

"And who are you mister?!" Eomma shouted again as I started to pivot my look on Chanyeol who nods respectfully at my mom before he speaks.

"Mrs. Ahn Seojin, please accept my apologies for taking home your daughter late. I was the one who was unmindful, not Ahn Hee so punish me instead." He said, lowering his head on my mom.

"And who do you think you are for me to accept your deep sincere apology?! What's done is done. And look at you, a trouble some guy--" Eomma raised her finger pointing at Chanyeol, criticizing on his small bruises on his face. "How could you date a man like that Ahn Hee?"

My brows twitched in confusion. Doesn't my mom knows Chanyeol? The well knowned bachelor guy of South Korea?! "Eomma stop it, he's--"

Eomma started pull out her phone dialing the police right now. I was trying to pull it out when Yuan came clinging around my mom's leg. "Eomma!!" He squeal, darting a look on Chanyeol. "Isn't he noona's boyfriend?"

"Hush it Yuan!" I growl, rushing to cover Yuan's mouth. Dear oh dear, Yuan knows how I was so addicted to Chanyeol since then.

"Noona doesn't have a boyfriend, Yuan." Sehun said, ruffling Yuan's hair. Then he eyed on Chanyeol who seemed formal even though Eomma couldn't dare to shut her hurtful words on him.

"Just go," I whispered gesturing Chanyeol to go home. But then he triggered me with a small smile on his face.

"Eomma, please-- I'm sorry I wouldn't do this again I promise. Just let him go home and let's just talk about this alone." I plead, but eomma's eyes rolled at me waiting for the call to answer her.

"Eomma, he's Park Chanyeol right?!" Just when Yuan beams out of the blue. Rushing towards Chanyeol, hugging his leg. "Omoo~ Noona's boyfriend is here." He cooed.

Chanyeol smiled, ruffling Yuan's hair as he kneeled down to reach his height.

When all of a sudden, Eomma looked back at Chanyeol with a second look thinking if Yuan was right. "Park Chanyeol?" She asks stuttering. The-- The bachelor of South Korea?"

Chanyeol looked at eomma, standing up as he nodded in respect again. "Yes, Mrs. Ahn. I'm Park Chanyeol. And I'm really really sorry for causing your daughter in trouble."

Eomma stared at him for awhile and seconds before she can utter a word, eomma lost her senses as Sehun and I fetch her before she falls on the ground.

~❤️❤️❤️~

A/N ; omooyah- it's been so long. i missed all of u guys :) here's a cheesy update for CHANHEE SHIPPERS!!! how was it? hihi~ 🙊 anyway, i hope you like it. And for those KOOKHEE shippers, don't miss out the next chapter hahaha! i'm giving a clue rn since it's christmas hahah :)

anyway, i'm just sooo happy that i could finally see exo live on january!! i think it'll be the death of me lolsss btw, congratulations to exo and bts for winning on mama2015!! 🎉👏🏻😍

Love, Khai xx