Chapter 4: Conceited Brothers

The Billionaire's Girl
Ridge Golf and Country Club. Morning. Third Person's POV.
It was then Kim Jongdae wanted to meet up and have a chance to mingle with his best buddy Chanyeol who happens to cancel all his meetings just to grant and be with Jongdae for a day. As much as Jongdae doesn't want Chanyeol to call off his important matters and to just set some other time, Chanyeol insisted so much since he misses his bestfriend a lot.
 
Gliding his iron golf club, beating the heat of the sun and squinting to see the hole. Jongdae hits the ball perfectly as it rush through the air.
 
"Never thought you've got some interest on golfs ne?"
 
He whipped back to see Chanyeol who seemed very impressed darting his eyes on the tossed ball. "Chanyeoliee!" Jongdae beams as he embraces his bestfriend. "Long time no see buddy."
 
As Chanyeol receives a hug from his buddy, he taps gently Jongdae's back. "Ne, because you're way too busy."
 
Jongdae laughs hilariously as he pulled away. "Oh, look who's talking? The richest and powerul man in the world says I'm busy huh?"
 
"If I'm busy, why am I here with you?" Chanyeol looked at Jongdae as he grabbed a glass of indulging margarita from a server who's only standing beside them. "Well, I just miss you so bad buddy."
 
"I miss you too! But- how's everything? Are you gonna get married now? Who's the lucky girl huh?" Jongdae also took a glass of margarita, uttering his words while wiggling his brows to Chanyeol before taking a sip of his margarita.
 
"Tch," He smirked as he looked away. "Got no time for that."
 
"I bet you'll end up marrying your body guards." Jongdae jests. Placing back the glass on the tray as he burst into laugh.
 
"Maybe?" As Chanyeol shrugs while he frantically laughs coping up with his best friend's jest.
 
"So you better find your perfect girl now buddy, look, you're 24. Young, handsome, powerful, sometimes ert- I bet a bunch of girls will go crazy on you or might say, went crazy on you already?" Jongdae jest even more that made Chanyeol hit his head with a towel.
 
"Enough. I really got no time for that Jongdae. But if that happens, I'll tell you right away." As Chanyeol sips his last drink of margarita.
 
"Okay then," Jongdae shrug. "Anyway where's Junmyeon? I thought we're gonna play today?"
 
"Uh, he won't make it today since he's getting stuffed at the university as the head master. But that ert one sent me a message yesterday that he saw the student he likes."
 
"What? Student?!" Jongdae looked suspiciously at Chanyeol as he burst into laugh again. "Is he gonna hit on a student?!"
 
"Well I guess, that would be yes. But it seems that the girl has an interest on me. Well, good luck to him." He smirked.
 
"Aish- love triangle eh?" Jongdae snug Chanyeol on his arm. "Oh well, let's just see him tomorrow night."
 
Meanwhile. Park Joon-Ho University. Arch Room 11. Ahn Hee's POV.
Our professor Mr. Sungyeol does made us burn our eyebrows with so much sketches to do. We also need to finish ten extremely hard math word problems to be submitted later this afternoon. 
 
As I was getting stiffed on sketching three examples of a modernized building, my eyes gaze at Sehun who had a hard time erasing his work. Since he's three rows away from me I sent him a cheer up message. As soon as he receives it, he pivots his head to look at me. Just when, I gestured my thumb into a good job pose as I whispered, "You can do it." He smiled as he went back his atention to his work.
 
When all of a sudden, a sudden knock on the door makes our head to look who was it. Mr. Sungyeol immediately saunter his way to open the door, it was then Mr. Kim Junmyeon who nods slightly at our professor.
 
"Can I excuse Ms. Ahn Hee Yeon for a second?" He asked as he looks at me straightly with his charming look. 
 
I bit my lip as I lowered down my head. Since my classmates were already looking at me suspiciously. Some knew about what happened yesterday at the cafeteria. "Ms. Ahn Hee Yeon, you're excused." Mr. Sungyeol said smiling at me.
 
I didn't have a choice but to stand up and glide my way outside the room. I walked out first hearing some massive murmurs from my classmates just when Mr. Junmyeon follows.
 
"Ahn Hee," He beams as he stood infront of me. Yet my hands were on my back as I nodded respectfully.
 
"What was it you want Mr. Kim Junmyeon?" I asked, keeping myself still as I don't want to look like I'm nervous or what. The way Mr. Junmyeon treats me freaks me out, I wanted to talk to him but I hate issues and stuff.
 
"Hey, are you okay? You wanted to have a talk with me some other time right?"
 
"Of course Mr. Junmyeon, but I feel uneasy on the thought of it. It's just that- people might think about.." I trailed off. But seriously? On a sudden class?
 
"Us? They might think that there's something going on between us?" He said, while he shook his head smiling still his eyes won't take off me. "Aniya- people just want to fuss and fuss even though they don't even know what's the thing going on. Just don't mind them Ahn Hee."
 
"But-" I worried, lowering my head still my hands were on my back playing skittishly.
 
"Let's say, we're friends Ahn Hee. And- you said you wanted to know more about my cousin right?" He giggles.
 
My eyes narrowed and my attention jumped back to look at him.
 
"I knew it, why so crazy about my cousin huh?" He frantically laughs.
 
"I'm not pretty sure about that anymore Mr. Junmyeon, it's just that-" I trailed off again. Aish! I remembered about that humiliating scene again. And the fact that he doesn't want to see me anymore. I shook my head as my lips curved into smile. "Aish- Let's just not talk about him anymore."
 
He shrug as if he never thought that I'll refuse to talk about Park Chanyeol. "Wae? But why?"
 
"Let's just say, he's unreacheable." I gasped as gently grip my hand on the railing as my eyes catches a vast view of the ground. "Even though how much I'll try to read on his slambooks, autobiographies and such, I won't even have a chance on him. Ever."
When Mr. Junmyeon step beside me as he turned also his view below. "Don't be silly Ahn Hee." As he continues. "Cut with the drama. And- May I ask you something?"
 
I looked at him curiously.
 
"I know this might sound crazy but, can I take you to my friend's dinner party tomorrow night?" 
 
I was shocked as I point my finger to myself. "Me? I think you're asking the wrong girl Mr. Kim Junmyeon." I frantically grin as I shook my head in disagreement. 
 
"No no," He waves his hand as he disagrees. "I want you to be my lady for that night. Please?"
 
He begs as he stares right into my eyes sincerely. Yet, as I gaze around I can see some students shoots a glare on us. Like we're having a serious talk. Since I don't want others to think about us differently, I frantically laugh infront of Mr. Junmyeon that made him bewilder by my sudden act.
 
"You're funny Mr. Junmyeon!" As I tap his shoulder. "Okay, I'll think about it. I need to go back now, I have some sketchings to do. So- chao!" As I grove my way inside acting cool like we're close friends.
 
As soon as I got inside the room, all eyes were on me looking at me suspiciously. Walking towards my seat, I heard some murmurs especially from the girls. 
 
"I think Mr. Kim Junmyeon got some interests on her."
"It's a school rule that there should be no realationship against student and a teacher or staff here right?
"She might get expelled."
"Silly you, she won't get expelled. It's upto Mr. Kim Junmyeon's decision. Duhh?"
 
I started to finish my work and didn't get puzzled by those murmurs around me. There's no point for me to get affected by those.
 
Dismissal Time. 
Just before dismissal time, we already submitted our works and Mr. Sungyeol already checked our sketches. Luckily, I got the highest grade on it. Packing up as Sehun and I started to walk out the room, Mr. Sungyeol halted us as he calls my name. "Ms. Ahn Hee Yeon."
 
I whipped back and walked towards him.
 
"Ms. Ahn Hee Yeon, you've done excellent for the first day. And- your sketches wasn't expected. It's my first time to see a freshman here doing already her best. And by that- could you please lend your work to the Prime Arch-Mgt?" 
 
I was stunned by my professor's sudden compliment. It was my dream to become an architect someday so I really need to study and work hard for it. I smiled as my face blushed to receive a wonderful compliment. Yet, why do I have to lend my work on some students? 
 
"Uh, honestly speaking sir, but why do I have to lend my work on the other class?" I asked. He gasp as he responded. "It's just that even their class were some how different from us, I mean they are also studying Architecture, but they are actually having a hard time on sketches."
 
Different? But still studying architecture? I don't get it. "Ahh," I just nodded and I don't want to ask more. "Okay sir, but may I know where's their class located?"
 
"Ah yeah, it's located on the fourth floor, right corner. You'll know it anyway since it's only the red door." He smiled as he nodded. "Thank you Ms. Ahn Hee Yeon, I just hope all of my students were like you."
I etch a wide grin as I nodded back. "Thank you sir."
 
I rushed back to Sehun who was waiting for me leaning his back against the wall. Some students were actually taking glances on him. I would lie if I said he's not attractive. But yes, my brother is eye-catchy and way too charming.
 
"Sehuniee- I'm sorry but just wait for me, I'll just have to drop by something on the other class. Mr. Sungyeol told me so."
His brows twitch in confusion. "Wae? I'll go with you."
 
"Ani- I wouldn't take long. Just wait for me okay?" As I quickly head away since I needed to get back also. Since finally I'll start my part time job tonight.
 
As soon as I reached the fourth floor. I thought I was already away from school. This floor was so different from the other floors. It's fully carpeted, the walls were shining gold and the side furnitures were like in a palace. 
 
My head turned left and right to see none. There were no students who were actually walking in the hall and this freaks me out. All I can see were, only two doors. The left corner has a white door and the right one is the red door. Obviously, the right corner is where I am heading at.
 
It was so silent and and even freaks me even more. I wonder if I headed on the right floor? It's like I headed on a professor's office. Something like that. I fixed my uniform and even my hair and sulked a deep breath just before I knocked gently on to the door thrice. 
 
It was then a good-looking lady professor opened the door.
 
I immediately nodded in respect. "Good afternoon seonsaengnim. Mr. Sungyeol send me to drop by for this." As I opened my bag and pulled out the sketches I made awhile ago. "Here."
 
She hand in as she scans over the pages I made. "Impressive," as she looks at me. "Is this your work?"
 
I nodded slightly smiling back.
 
"May I know what's your name?"
 
"Ahn Hee Yeon, from Arch 11." I said.
 
"Well done Ms. Ahn Hee Yeon, never thought of a freshman student would come up on something so professional work." She beams as she gave me a wonderful smile.
 
I blushed since I got another compliment from a random professor. 
 
"I would like you to come in for a second." As she opens the door widely. 
 
"Ani—" Trailling off, my eyes shot a glare on a huge grandiose room. There was a chandelier in the middle, 4-sided toggle glazed thermal glass curtain walls, the room was white and gold in color, there was a billiard table at the back part and comfortable sofa chairs at each side and what's more, only five students were only occupying this room.
And it's no other than, the "Formosus Elites".
 
"Come in," The lady professor as she stood in the platform gesturing her hand for me to come in. I lowered my head as I slowly take my way inside. I felt so shy all of a sudden. As soon as I stood beside the professor, my eyes gaze at them sheepishly.
 
"Okay class, I want to show you something." As she faces my work infront of them, fliping the pages on. "As you can see, this is an example of what Ms. Ahn Hee Yeon from Arch 11 Class did. Impressive right?" She beams.
 
Yet as this professor keeps on flattering my works, I scan over them as they look on my work. But then what caught my attention was Jungkook, who wasn't looking at us, but he was looking at his phone. 
 
"Impressive indeed!" Kris utter conceitedly. "But she's more impressive!"
 
I was shocked when Kris said that. And- I remembered what Taehyung and Baekhyun told me the last time. They are somehow, a playboy.
 
Jongin who was sleeping became conscious as he looked at me straight. "Who's this angel sent from above seonsaengnim?"
 
"She's Ahn Hee Yeon, you're not listening Mr. Kim Jongin, sleeping again huh?" The professor said. Still muttering and lectioning the guys.
 
"She's so pretty right?" As this Jimin won't take away his look on me, still smiling stupidly. Tao answered him as he winked on me. Oh no, I need to go.
 
"What a shabby and unpleasing work. We can do better than that." 
 
When all of a sudden, Jungkook who was preoccupied by his phone suddenly spoke up conceitedly. That made everyone pivot their head to look at him. He was seated on the second row with Kris and Jongin. While Jimin and Tao was infront.
 
"It's not! ButI know Mr. Park Jungkook that you guys can do better than this, but I want more professional than what you guys can do." The professor responded him seriously.
 
"Tch," He smirked as he put his earphones in and gaze his attention back on his phone.
 
I was left stupefied as I want to disappear right now. How could he be so self-conceited? And how dare him say that my work was a shabby and unpleasing one? He's no different from his brother Park Chanyeol!
 
"I'm sorry seonsaengnim, but I know my standards wouldn't reach as far as them." I gulped as I started to nod on her. "I'll be going now."
 
I quickly saunter my way outside the room, as I stopped infront of the door. I sulked a deep breath and my mind was flinching place. When all of a sudden, a voice came out behind.
 
"Hey, Ahn Hee Yeon?"
 
x~x
☆ Hello readers! Don't forget to vote and comment! :)
Anyways, Bangtan is back! I'm so addicted to their song, I Need U. The MV, Song, Choreography, Storyline.. everything! It was so damn perfect! Hihi~ Kuddos to BigHit Ent.! ❤
I'm an EXO-L and at the same time, an ARMY too okay? :) Peace and Love!
ANYWAY, FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD: It's @xxfckai88 let's talk?
x~x