Chapter 5: Jongdae's Dinner Party

The Billionaire's Girl
ANYWAY, FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD: It's @xxfckai88 let's talk?
ALL MY STORIES CAN BE FOUND THERE, PLEASE ADD IT ON YOUR READING LISTS OR LIBRARY :) IT'S HANDYYY~
 
"Hey, Ahn Hee Yeon?"
 
Just before I could make a step, a voice popped up. I looked back to find Jimin with his fetching smile.
 
"Wae?" I sniffed. Facing him with a peculiar look. I don't know why did he even called me after his fellow humiliated me and downgraded my capability.
 
"I'm sorry for what just happened, but here" As he hands me a handkerchief. My handkerchief?! "You drop it off before you left. You know-"
 
My hands were a bit shaky as I took back my hanky. "Thanks," I gulped. "It's okay, I should be used to it. I think-" I said not facing him.
 
"I don't think so, but Jungkook's been like that ever since. Just don't let his words undertake you." As he gently pats my head.
 
"So I'll be going back now. Catch up with you next time, Ahn Hee. Anyway, your work was perfect!"
 
My mouth circles, I should be answering him back but then in a fast pace he left. I should've thanked him. As I glide down my hanky back on to my pocket, I sulked a deep sigh. "Atleast, someone's different from them." I mumble.
 
Waiting for the elevator to make its way up here, a sweet-smelling guy who happens to stand beside me and guess be waiting for the elevator also. I pivot my head to see Yixing, just before I could even greet the student council president, he insisted to greet me first.
 
"Hi there," He waves his hand. My hands were still shaky as I frantically gave him a smile. "A freshman student? Or are you with the Prime Arch-Mgt class?" He asks.
 
I nodded. "Ne, but just a regular student."
 
He wonders. Maybe he thinks why am I here. "I see, so I'll see you around then. Just approach me when you need or.. I might say, I'll be your superman here around the campus." He beams. "By the way, I'm Park Yixing. Nice to meet you..?"
 
"Ahn Hee Yeon." I responded to his sudden gentle favor. "Thanks Mr. President guy."
 
He laughs. "Ani- don't call me that. Just Yixing, I don't want to sound superior or something."
 
As my eyes dart a look on him, I blush on how humble and handsome he was. Just as then I joined with his laugh. "Okay, okay, Yixing. Nice to meet you too."
 
"Good girl. Let's be friends ne?"
 
"As long as it wouldn't harm me. Then, yes." I jest.
 
Making him giggle as he ruffles my hair. "No, why would our friendship harm you right? I told you, I'm your superman."
 
I blush and couldn't even utter any word. I felt so shy all of a sudden, not because I got to talk with the president of the student council but he's my damn dream guy's brother. Though they aren't blood related, I got to admit it but he's so attractive and gentle. And- gentle. Not like Park Chanyeol.
 
As soon as the elevator made its way up, my eyes gaze to see Sehun and Mr. Junmyeon together. The both of them darted a look on us while Yixing's hand were on top of my head.
 
"Hyung-ah~" Yixing beams as he started to straighten his back to see Mr. Junmyeon.
 
The both of them steps out the elevator. Yixing and I were suppose to be going down but the elevator left in an instance. "What are you doing here?" Yixing asks.
 
But then the corner of my eyes sees Mr. Junmyeon looking at me. But since Sehun who was already infront of me with his lips parted that seems like he's irritated that I've took so long to get back.
 
"I'm sorry Sehuniee-" I pouted.
 
"What took you so long huh? You said you won't be taking too long? I've been waiting for you for ages." He said trying to control his rage. "And- maybe you and that Yixing guy has something?"
 
I pushed him as my brows twitch in annoyance. "No we're not. Are you jealous brother?"
 
He rolled his eyes on me. I think my brother's a bit exasperating right now. I know he's jealous. Just as then, I inched closer to him as I embraced him, laying my head on his chest. "I'm sorry Sehuniee- Don't get jealous anymore. You know, you're the only man on my heart aside from dad and Chanyeol." I cooed.
 
"You already know how to make me drop on my pride ne?" He responded as he lean his chin on my head embracing me back.
"Erm- Public display of affection."
 
Just when Sehun and I heard someone cleared his throat and told us that we're been a lovey-dovey. But we aren't. It was Mr. Junmyeon who halted us.
 
Yixing laughs as he patted his cousin's back. "Hyung-ah, they're not breaking the rules since they're siblings. Or maybe you're..?" He manage to wiggle his brows but then he was scolded.
 
"Just get out of my sight Yixing," He commanded with a serious look. Yet, Yixing was still laughing and teasing his cousin.
 
"Could you just shut up?" Since Yixing was still teasing him, he drags him towards the other corner leaving us unspoken.
"How silly of them sis." Sehun scratched his head. "Kaja?"
 
Evening. E'Cups Coffee Co. Almost Closing Time.
Finally, I've started my first day working at a coffee shop as a barista. It's been five hours working and serving a bunch of customers since it's the only coffee shop not far away from our school.
 
It's almost closing time, the manager used to leave earlier since he has some errands to do. But, I managed to have a new found friend co-worker, Myungsoo oppa. He started working part time for five months and infact he's a senior at Park Joon-Ho University too.
 
I've come to notice that there are a bunch of teenage girls and in some mid-twenties ladies happens to come here during this night shift. Maybe it's because of Myungsoo oppa.
 
"Just leave this all to me Ahn Hee, it's kinda late. Are you sure your brother will pick you up?" Myungsoo oppa asks while we virtuously neating up the tables.
 
"Aniya- it's okay Myungsoo oppa. We'll finish this both. And- yes, my brother will pick me up in a minute. No worries." I said.
 
"Are you sure? You looked tired and you should go home and do your homeworks if you have?"
 
I smiled as I went on to the next table. "I told you oppa, it's okay. Okay?" I beam. He laughs as he went back on to the counter.
 
The door clings as a customer happens to go in. "I'm sorry, but we're closed." I said, preoccupied by cleaning the table.
 
"Mr. Kim Junmyeon!" Myungsoo oppa beams and that I made my head pivot to where Mr. Junmyeon was. I straighten my back as both of my hands holding the cleaning rag.
 
"Mr. Junmyeon," I nodded greetedly. "I'm sorry headmaster, but we're kinda closed."
 
"Ani, it's okay. Uh, you want me to help you?" He asks. Why would he?
 
"No, we're almost," Trailling off, he saunter his way to which Myungsoo oppa was and he asked to give him a cleaning rag. At first, Myungsoo oppa declined him but Mr. Junmyeon was so persistent to help us.
 
In a matter of minutes, everything's filed and cleaned up. The three of us, went out as Myungsoo oppa locked up the doors. He went ahead, leaving Mr. Junmyeon and I.
 
"Thanks, I mean thank you for helping us Mr. Junmyeon, you shouldn't helped us since it's our work and you know- I bet it's not your thing." I frantically grin making my voice a bit shaky.
 
"Three heads are better than two Ahn Hee, and I just wanted to help you out." He smiled. "So, what's your respond on my question this morning?"
 
What question? My brows twitch in confusion. But then, I automatically remembered. "Oh," My mouth circles. "Oh, the thing is.. I don't know."
 
"Please? Just be my lady for that night?" He leaned closer to reach my sight as his face turned like into a kitten begging for milk.
 
I was taken away, I chuckled and looked away. "Okay, okay Mr. Junmyeon."
 
"Yes!!" He yell as if he was so over joyed that I accepted his favor.
 
The Next Day. Almost Evening.
Dinner. All I knew was it was just a normal dinner. But then, I never knew that I have to wear this strapless y long red chiffon dress and five inched white heels. I had curls on the end part of my hair and a bit make up on.
 
"You're good to go," Sehun mumbles as he leaned his head on the door to check me out.
 
"Am I?" As I stood up infront of the mirror checking myself out. "Do I look what?"
 
"A princess!" When all of a sudden my little brother Yuan beams as he kneeled down under Sehun's long legs. "Faster noona, your prince charming's waiting for you downstairs." He giggles.
 
I narrowed my eyes and I get startled that Mr. Junmyeon has already arrived. I glance back on to the mirror quickly, "Outfit check, make up lightly done check, purse here, I'm good."
 
"ity, check." Sehun interrupted arms crossed with his serious look. "Go home still with it sis, okay?"
 
"Mwo?!," My eyes narrowed, whipping back to look at him. "Ofcourse I will, dad!" I chortle out. He's been a sub of my father huh? As I passed by them, he held my arm and whispered right on to my ear. "Promise me,"
 
"I promise! You crazy." Raising both of my arms up just to prove him. "Good," His lips curved into smile. "Have fun."
 
Evening. Emerald Suites Penthouse. Third Person's POV.
It was then the welcome celebration of Jongdae was set on Chanyeol's Penthouse. It wasn't the normal dinner party, but a fancy and grandiose dinner party. Whose big names which Chanyeol and Jongdae's influential fellow tycoons took part in.
 
"Just don't let go of my arm," Junmyeon whispered as the both of them entered the penthouse who was filled with guests. Ahn Hee nodded, feeling tensed as her senses couldn't take the brittle aura of the party.
 
She was feeling unease since it was her first time to attend such exclusive and empossing event. Especially some were eyes on them as they passed by some prominent people.
 
"Junmyeon dear-" A chicky lady who worn a black dress on her mid twenties came across them with a glass of wine. Junmyeon and Ahn Hee halted as she gave a peck on Junmyeon's cheek. "Finally, you're here and who's with you then?" She beams.
 
Ahn Hee frantically grins, coping up with the situation. Her thoughts were provoking her that the girl might be Junmyeon's girlfriend or some what ex. "Hi, I'm Ahn Hee Yeon." She nods in respect.
 
"Oh, nice name. Nice to meet you, Ahn Hee," She beams as she started to give a peck on Ahn Hee's cheek. Taken aback after, she shot a glare on Junmyeon who took a glass of wine, sipping as he looked at them. "I'm watching you brother!"
 
By the time her two fingers darted on Junmyeon, she decided to go on her ways living the both of them. "I'll see you around Ahn Hee-yah. Please feel comfortable okay?"
 
As soon as Junmyeon emptied his glass, he placed it back on the tray. Still, Ahn Hee's other arm won't let go of him. "Sorry, she's my sister Kim Dasom," Trailling off. Ahn Hee looked at Junmyeon with her precious smile, "She's so pretty Mr. Junmyeon, I just thought she was your girlfriend." She giggles.
 
"Some says, since she's only a year older than me." Junmyeon rolled his eyes and he started to walk away together with Ahn Hee on the crowd. "That explains why," She responded as she came along with him.
 
As soon as they reached the living area where Chanyeol and Jongdae were being occupied with their guests, Ahn Hee scowl her look to see her man of her dreams. She never thought that she would be able to see him again.
 
Taken aback, she pulled her hands away from Junmyeon's arm. "What's the matter Ahn Hee?" She gulped as her senses rattled her out making her feet wanting to go now. "It's just- I needed to use the comfort room." In a fast pace, without even asking where the comfort room is located, she went away without Junmyeon.
 
Meanwhile. Ahn Hee's POV.
"What the hell?!" I whined on my mind. Taking a leave out of the living area where Chanyeol was. "Why is he here?!" I gritted my teeth in exasperation. Avoiding the guests to suspect me that I'm weird or not okay or something.
 
As soon as I saw the balcony, I tried to saunter my way there and might as well to think what should I do. I just needed to avoid him. "He might recognize me," I mumble.
 
When all of a sudden, I bumped into a guy since I wasn't been focused anymore. "Mianhe," I nodded.
 
"I recognize you," My eyes immediately gape on him. "The impressive girl."
 
It was Kris. He was with some other good looking men, having some conversation around. I mean, what is he also doing here? Is this some kind of good looking man party or exclusive good looking man party? I etch a wide grin yet my head went lowered down. I felt unconfident for him to see me here.
 
"Hi," The only word that came out of my mouth.
 
He looked at me curiously, as his arm touches his chin. "Ahh- ahh-" What is he doing? He's like or something. "Ohh! Ahn Hee right?" He beams as he points his finger close to my face.
 
I was taken aback putting his finger down. I giggle and nodded. That's it, he was trying to remember my name. "Ne,"
 
"So, who's with you then? Are you Mr. Jongdae's friend? Family friend?" He wonders. Making his attention on me leaving his fellow on his back.
 
"I.." My voice went shaky. Should I say that I'm with Mr. Junmyeon? And who's Mr. Jongdae? When all of a sudden Mr. Junmyeon came in to the scene. He pats Kris' shoulder making Kris nod at him.
 
"I thought you're going to the comfort room Ahn Hee? Does Kris looks like a comfort room to you?" He jest. I wanted to laugh but since I saw Kris already shot a glare on Mr. Junmyeon, I hold it as I bit my lip.
 
"Actually, I'm done." I lied. I freakin' lied. "Oh, well let's go then?" Oh no, how can I escape from Mr. Junmyeon? I know it's not a good idea if Chanyeol will recognize me as the brat without manners. I gulped as I can feel my sweat coming out already.
 
"Ahn Hee yah," Kris interferred. "You want some drink?"
 
I was about to take the glass but then Mr. Junmyeon refused Kris' offer to me. "Later Kris, we have some important thing to do."
 
Abruptly, Mr. Junmyeon held my hand as we glide back over the living area. Leaving Kris stupefied and was scratching his head.
I don't think it's a good idea. I kept my head lower, not facing everyone. As soon as we reached infront of these five exclusive men, my fist tighten at my back.
 
"Junmyeon-ah!" This not so tall guy beams as he pats Mr. Junmyeon's shoulder. "How are you?"
 
"I'm perfectly fine!" He conceitedly answers. "I missed you Jongdae."
 
So, he's Mr. Jongdae. Meanwhile as they were giving back questions to each other, the corner of my eyes sees Chanyeol, sipping his glass of wine while glancing on me. Oh no, he might have noticed me. Help.
 
"Oh hey, by the way, I would like you to meet my lady for tonight," Suddenly, Mr. Junmyeon snug me on his arm. "Ahn Hee Yeon." He beams.
 
I shyly etch a wide grin, yet my head was a bit lower than ever. But then, I decided to nod in respect even though I don't even know them. I tried to look at them, but it seems that I wanted to jump off the cliff after this.
 
"Oh, is she?" That Mr. Jongdae circles his mouth, emphasizing the word she. But then, I saw Chanyeol nudging Mr. Jongdae's elbow. "She's a goddess! Is she even a model Junmyeon?"
 
Mr. Junmyeon looked at me as if he was asking me if I am. I shook my head in disagreement. "I.. I'm not." I responded.
 
All these men were looking at me, though Mr. Jongdae were a bit witty. I can see Chanyeol won't even take his eyes off me. When all of a sudden, a butler came and whispered something to Mr. Junmyeon.
 
"My mom's looking for me, I'll be back." He said. "Don't scare my lady okay?" He jest. Taking his leave. I get startled, I don't want him to leave me at some situation like this. I feel I'm going to melt in a minute.
 
"Erm-" Chanyeol cleared his throat. "Are you-" Trailing off. My eyes quickly narrowed. Did he already noticed me?!
 
x~x
✯ Annyeong readers! Please vote and comment! :)
x~x